More guns sure make us more safe.

Statistics show that guns killed 61% of Blacks vs. all others in gun deaths
Guns dont kill people. So, no, you dont care if you sound like a retard. You just got to keep on with the rhetoric and cliches like a true cultist. Mmmmkay

That is why you treat it like a restraining order You go before a judge and state why you feel that person is a danger to himself or others
If you lie, you are subject to perjury charges

And how would they prove it's a lie? Why would they want to?

A guy gets into a fight with his GF and they break up. He pissed her off something awful, so she files to have him put on a list of no firearms. He never got violent with her, never harmed a hair on her head, but it was a financial issue that she got screwed on.

You simply can't weaponize people like that. How can they prove that this woman wasn't threatened by this guy, or he threatened her life? You can't prove it.

So this concept that we can rob people of their constitutional rights by making accusations is simply not acceptable in a free country. In many of these cases, until the mass murder takes place, the assailant was a law abiding citizen up to that point and legally allowed to purchase a firearm.

And how would they prove it's a lie? Why would they want to?

A guy gets into a fight with his GF and they break up. He pissed her off something awful, so she files to have him put on a list of no firearms. He never got violent with her, never harmed a hair on her head, but it was a financial issue that she got screwed on.

You simply can't weaponize people like that. How can they prove that this woman wasn't threatened by this guy, or he threatened her life? You can't prove it.

So this concept that we can rob people of their constitutional rights by making accusations is simply not acceptable in a free country. In many of these cases, until the mass murder takes place, the assailant was a law abiding citizen up to that point and legally allowed to purchase a firearm.

A guy gets in a fight with his boss. Gets fired and tells everyone at work he will kill the SOB. Red flag him and take away his guns

A man repeatedly tells his wife he will kill her. Red Flag him and take away his guns

Schedule a court hearing where he can make his case to get his guns back.

Same as a restraining order.

Exactly.
Thats why we say "he got killed by a drunk driver" Not "he got killed by a chevy cobalt"
Dumbass :)
No matter who is shooting or who is driving....fact is,,,,,,,the collision with the car and the penetration of the bullet is what killed the person.

Keep the spin alive.

A guy gets in a fight with his boss. Gets fired and tells everyone at work he will kill the SOB. Red flag him and take away his guns

A man repeatedly tells his wife he will kill her. Red Flag him and take away his guns

Again, we don't punish people in this country until they commit a crime. You leftists want Thought Police; provide the penalty assuming there may be a crime. We don't do that here. This isn't North Korea.

Finally, more and more Americans are starting to acknowledge the truth!

Now, if only the side against guns can change their tact that is concentrated on eliminating the guns?

It's a behavioural outcome of course, and now we must dig deeper into what has caused the behaviour?
It's really simple. Mankind is a sinful fallen species already under condemnation by G-d. The ONLY way out is through the Cross. I know you don't WANT to believe it, but it is the Truth.

Again, we don't punish people in this country until they commit a crime. You leftists want Thought Police; provide the penalty assuming there may be a crime. We don't do that here. This isn't North Korea.
What is a restraining order?
Prevents a crime before it happens

No matter who is shooting or who is driving....fact is,,,,,,,the collision with the car and the penetration of the bullet is what killed the person.

Keep the spin alive.
Not surprising you ignore my point.

Typical gunnutter speak, personal attacks and very sad. Big Brother should monitor folks like you and take your guns and your rights away from you.
As you would say "Mmmmkay"
You have nothing. Its ok. You and your ilk never do. Just parroting bullshit.
Good day, dumbfuck.

Not surprising you ignore my point.
You're easy to ignore, because your car analogy is apples to oranges.
Sure, we don't say a person was killed by a 'Chevy Cobalt'

But we certainly said the person DIED of a GSW, and this person is the killer.

You clearly refuse, because of an agenda, to acknowledge the difference between...
1). What killed the person
2). Who killed the person.

You're easy to ignore, because your car analogy is apples to oranges.
Sure, we don't say a person was killed by a 'Chevy Cobalt'

But we certainly said the person DIED of a GSW, and this person is the killer.

You clearly refuse, because of an agenda, to acknowledge the difference between...
1). What killed the person
2). Who killed the person.
Its the same thing. Sorry.

If you would educate yourself you'd realize how stupid your statement is. Currently there are over 20 million AR-15s in the hands of Americans in this country. Are you telling me that all 20 million of them have illegitimate thoughts when they bought them?
'Illegitimate' for lack of a better word, but yes, the specific appeal to violence and killing is too prevalent and they would have chosen something else if their first priority wasn't to imitate the military.

Can you tell us what else they find appealing about AR-15's?

Most people are windbags. Including myself. Felling like doing something heinous is not the same as doing it. We are putting the onus on the innocent. And that is why we make criminals out of men. We must comply or else. Earned trust from the power fiefdoms is more implied trust using force.

Most people are windbags. Including myself. Felling like doing something heinous is not the same as doing it. We are putting the onus on the innocent. And that is why we make criminals out of men. We must comply or else. Earned trust from the power fiefdoms is more implied trust using force.
Good
Go to a judge and explain you were only kidding about shooting up your office

Maybe you will get your guns back

'Illegitimate' for lack of a better word, but yes, the specific appeal to violence and killing is too prevalent and they would have chosen something else if their first priority wasn't to imitate the military.

Can you tell us what else they find appealing about AR-15's?

What difference does it make what they find appealing? It's their own decision. Some people like fast cars, but buying one doesn't mean they'll be doing 180mph on the highway. They simply like the idea it's a fast car, the way it looks, and the uniqueness that they own one.

When I was younger I loved switch blade knives, in fact I still have some. It doesn't mean I was going to join a gang or go out slitting throats. I just thought they were cool.

And of course some people like different styles of guns. Their new AR-15 might be the tenth gun they own. My cousin just got an AR as a gift from a friend he did a lot of remodeling work for. It's his second one. Before his friend gave him the gun, he had just purchased one for himself not sure of what kind of attacks Dementia and the Democrats might launch against guns or gun owners. He said this summer he can't wait to get to an outdoor range to see what it does.

So there are many reasons to own a gun like that, and it's nobody's business when somebody does as long as they don't break any laws.

Forum List

Back