More guns sure make us more safe.

When you find one that disarmed somebody based solely on the unproven words of somebody else, I will.

They issue temporary restraining orders all the time based on testimony
You have your chance to make your case in court.
If you come off as a responsible gun owner , you will keep your guns

If you come off as the type of gun owner who will shoot a 16 year old black kid for knocking on your door or a guy who will shoot at a car while backing out your driveway, you will lose them

Is this a great country or what?

Judges need some sort of evidence, not just hearsay. Again, that would only be weaponizing people against other people.

You seem to ignore (or don't consider) firearm possession is a constitutional right.

Sworn Testimony is evidence
If you lie to a judge you are in deep shit

Firearm Possession is not an absolute right.
Never has been

They issue temporary restraining orders all the time based on testimony
You have your chance to make your case in court.
If you come off as a responsible gun owner , you will keep your guns

If you come off as the type of gun owner who will shoot a 16 year old black kid for knocking on your door or a guy who will shoot at a car while backing out your driveway, you will lose them

Is this a great country or what?

If you're a Communist, I guess that would be. But restraining orders are not like removing somebody's constitutional rights. There is no constitutional right you can go anywhere you please. You simply can't equate the two or you have no respect for our constitution. I'm betting with the latter.

Sworn Testimony is evidence
If you lie to a judge you are in deep shit

Firearm Possession is not an absolute right.
Never has been

Correct. It's only removed with ample evidence. A sworn testimony is not evidence of anything. It's he said/ she said.

And if it's Commie judge then they will rule against the gun owner every time. Another reason it's a bad idea.
Commie?

Can you identify any US Judges who are members of the Communist Party?
Or are you just making shit up again?

How do you like your fear fear fear 'MURICA?

The next one shot for making an honest mistake might be you....or someone you know.

Man gun nuts would sacrifice their children to a mass shooter if it meant they could keep their guns. Priorities.

That's probably one good reason. There must be some more reasons. True believers are just as likely to pull a piece as anyone else.

Less likely because true believers (like myself) believe there is another life after this, and how good or bad that life is is based on your conduct here on earth.

Murder is on God's top ten list of no-nos.

Less likely because true believers (like myself) believe there is another life after this, and how good or bad that life is is based on your conduct here on earth.

Murder is on God's top ten list of no-nos.
You are speaking for yourself only. Others are not so chastised.

Fair enough, so tell me what other major change took place in this country where we place such little value on human life.
mancard.jpeg

Lol, this became a 'sporting' rifle and the NRA was politicised.

"More guns make us more safe."

Yeah, that's why we have by far the highest homicide rate of all developed nations.

Forum List

Back