More Illegal Immigration Fun: Oregon Triple Murder Suspect Deported Six Times...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
How bout that Border Security? We don't have an Immigration System problem. No way. And if you say otherwise, you're just a 'Xenophobic Racist.'

My God, what a horrific mess.

A Mexican national charged with aggravated murder in the shooting deaths of three people at a rural Oregon blueberry farm had been deported six times, most recently in 2013, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, 29, has no significant prior criminal convictions, but ICE asked Oregon authorities to turn him over to them if he's released from custody in the current case, the agency said in a statement to The Associated Press on Friday.

Oseguera-Gonzalez pleaded not guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and one count of attempted murder Tuesday in Marion County Superior Court.

His attorney, Deborah Burdzik, did not immediately return a call seeking comment about his immigration status.

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tweeted about the case Friday, saying the suspect "should have never been here."...

More:
Oregon triple murder suspect had been deported six times | Fox News

How bout that Border Security? We don't have an Immigration System problem. No way. And if you say otherwise, you're just a 'Xenophobic Racist.'

My God, what a horrific mess.

No I said.

I will 50 percent border into Mexico.

No racism over border between Union and Mexico.

Off course you liked!!!!

Is it too much to ask our politicians to at least try to protect us...
The Dems say the immigration system is broken.....

Well fuck yeah it's broken....
Broken because the existing laws aren't enforced...
How the hell are people deported five or six times back in our country...

And the Dems break Trumps balls when he says he will try to fix this...

Forum List

Back