More Lies from Trump Voter Suppression Commission

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Election experts both in the room and watching via livestream, meanwhile, pointed out that some presenters' credentials were dubious and their conclusions have already been debunked. Democrats, meanwhile, warned that the meeting was designed to justify a later push for new, restrictive voting laws.

"Rather than hearing from experts in the field of election integrity, the commission gathered a panel of Trump loyalists who support severe voter restrictions. This isn't an investigation, it's a kangaroo court that has put our access to the ballot box on trial," Rep. Terri Sewell of Alabama said in a statement.’

Trump election commission head lambasted for voter fraud claims - CNNPolitics

Republicans will continue to attempt to propagate the myth of ‘voter fraud’ and unlawfully seek to suppress the votes of those perceived to support Democratic candidates.

‘Election experts both in the room and watching via livestream, meanwhile, pointed out that some presenters' credentials were dubious and their conclusions have already been debunked. Democrats, meanwhile, warned that the meeting was designed to justify a later push for new, restrictive voting laws.

"Rather than hearing from experts in the field of election integrity, the commission gathered a panel of Trump loyalists who support severe voter restrictions. This isn't an investigation, it's a kangaroo court that has put our access to the ballot box on trial," Rep. Terri Sewell of Alabama said in a statement.’

Republicans will continue to attempt to propagate the myth of ‘voter fraud’ and unlawfully seek to suppress the votes of those perceived to support Democratic candidates.

Why aren't blacks and other minorities capable of getting voter IDs the same as white people can?

What's a severe voter restriction?

Anything that keeps the non-eligible from voting.
Which is exactly what is sorely needed. Full speed ahead voter suppression of the ineligible (aliens - legal & illegal).

We are not even doing the voter suppression we should be doing. That is suppressing illegal voting by aliens (ineligible to vote). We need to have massive voter suppression of these illegal voters, who can vote by the MILLIONS.

Biometric/Photo ID Proof of CITIZENSHIP needs to be required in all 50 states. Mind boggling that this still doesn't exists, and Republicans are doing nothing to stop this massive voter fraud, perpetrated by Democrats.

What's a severe voter restriction?

Anything that keeps the non-eligible from voting.
Which is exactly what is sorely needed. Full speed ahead voter suppression of the ineligible (aliens - legal & illegal).

We are not even doing the voter suppression we should be doing. That is suppressing illegal voting by aliens (ineligible to vote). We need to have massive voter suppression of these illegal voters, who can vote by the MILLIONS.

Biometric/Photo ID Proof of CITIZENSHIP needs to be required in all 50 states. Mind boggling that this still doesn't exists, and Republicans are doing nothing to stop this massive voter fraud, perpetrated by Democrats.

I am not against Picture Voter ID as long as the poor sections of neighborhoods get those IDs provided free of charge. Afterall, why are we paying the State and County all those big bucks if they can't do that? It's just too easy to have a mobile Van go into these areas and make those IDs. Have a valid Birth Certificate, get a valid ID right on the spot. While they are at it, they can assist in getting them a Social Security Card. And just like when I get my DL renewed, I have the option to register to vote. You don't get a mailin vote if you aren't registered to vote.

Then we add Election Auditing and After Election Auditing. In Colorado, we have done mailin voting for over 20 years and with the Election Auditing and the After Election Auditing, in the 2018 election we have 2, count 'em, 2 cases of voting fraud and both were Republicans. One was done by the State Chairman for the Republican Party. I guess he figured that he could get away with it in his capacity. Wrong. Meet the Warden.

Forget all the other crap, mailin voting with the Audits are safer than the In Person Voting.

I am not against Picture Voter ID as long as the poor sections of neighborhoods get those IDs provided free of charge. Afterall, why are we paying the State and County all those big bucks if they can't do that? It's just too easy to have a mobile Van go into these areas and make those IDs. Have a valid Birth Certificate, get a valid ID right on the spot. While they are at it, they can assist in getting them a Social Security Card. And just like when I get my DL renewed, I have the option to register to vote. You don't get a mailin vote if you aren't registered to vote.

Then we add Election Auditing and After Election Auditing. In Colorado, we have done mailin voting for over 20 years and with the Election Auditing and the After Election Auditing, in the 2018 election we have 2, count 'em, 2 cases of voting fraud and both were Republicans. One was done by the State Chairman for the Republican Party. I guess he figured that he could get away with it in his capacity. Wrong. Meet the Warden.

Forget all the other crap, mailin voting with the Audits are safer than the In Person Voting.
1. Simple IDs are irrelevant. Anybody can have one. They mean nothing as related to voting eligibility. What is needed is proof of CITIZENSHIP ID.

2. And what evidence is there that poor people have any harder time getting this than anyone else ?

3. You DON'T KNOW how many cases of voter fraud you had. In a state like Colorado, you may have had a MILLION cases. As long as you aren't requiring proof of citizenship ID, you'll never know how many ineligible aliens are voting.

4. Mail in voting is the LEAST safe method. Even deported aliens in Mexico, could vote with it.

TDS thread 1,592

1. Simple IDs are irrelevant. Anybody can have one. They mean nothing as related to voting eligibility. What is needed is proof of CITIZENSHIP ID.

2. And what evidence is there that poor people have any harder time getting this than anyone else ?

3. You DON'T KNOW how many cases of voter fraud you had. In a state like Colorado, you may have had a MILLION cases. As long as you aren't requiring proof of citizenship ID, you'll never know how many ineligible aliens are voting.

4. Mail in voting is the LEAST safe method. Even deported aliens in Mexico, could vote with it.

And yet we have one of the few states with After Election Auditing and have found only two cheats. Sorry to bust your bubble but only registered voters who met the criteria gets a mailin ballot. I can't help it in 2018 that the only two that were caught in the after election audit were Republicans. It could have easily been Democrats but it wasn't. If you have mailin ballots you MUST have both election audits and After Election Audits. Are you afraid of those two things?

TDS thread 1,592

Sorry, but the TDS special award was already claimed for the day. While we all recognize that "You are so Special (said like a Southern Grandmother would) you missed your chance for today. Try again.

And presenting the Truth isn't TDS. Like the 10 year old you are, you use TDS to deflect from that. BTW, Alabama is one of the States that refuses to have an Election Audit and an After Election Audit. What's the matter, you afraid that those would stop the cheating done by the Republicans? It would, you know as well as stop any Democrat cheating as well.

And yet we have one of the few states with After Election Auditing and have found only two cheats. Sorry to bust your bubble but only registered voters who met the criteria gets a mailin ballot. I can't help it in 2018 that the only two that were caught in the after election audit were Republicans. It could have easily been Democrats but it wasn't. If you have mailin ballots you MUST have both election audits and After Election Audits. Are you afraid of those two things?
You haven't "found" anything. I already refuted that. Can you read ? You probably have MILLIONS of illegal voters, and you have no clue of it.

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but your "criterea" doesn't include proof of citizenship. SO ANYBODY can register to vote, including ineligible aliens. I'm not afraid of audits. Are you afraid of proof of citizenship requirements ?

You haven't "found" anything. I already refuted that. Can you read ? You probably have MILLIONS of illegal voters, and you have no clue of it.

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but your "criterea" doesn't include proof of citizenship. SO ANYBODY can register to vote, including ineligible aliens. I'm not afraid of audits. Are you afraid of proof of citizenship requirements ?

If the Orange Blob said the sky was chartruse you would argue to the death it was no matter what color it really is. Our elections work just fine. I can't help it that YOUR STATE is so corrupt because you don't use the same safeguards we do here. We pay extra to make sure that happens. Meanwhile, YOUR state has your hand out to the Feds trying to suck in more money so you can afford those same things except you really don't want them since it would clean your elections up and you don't really want to do that. So This Graphic is for you.

1589783263249.jpeg

Our elections work just fine. I can't help it that YOUR STATE is so corrupt because you don't use the same safeguards we do here. We pay extra to make sure that happens. Meanwhile, YOUR state has your hand out to the Feds trying to suck in more money so you can afford those same things except you really don't want them since it would clean your elections up and you don't really want to do that. So This Graphic is for you.
Ha ha ha. Oh gosh. How will protectionist ever come back from that searing post ?

:puhleeze:Anybody reading this can easily see that your incredibly :lame2: post did not even make a dent in my post which you quoted.

1. No, your elections DON'T work fine.

2. You DON'T HAVE safeguards (proof of citizenship requirement)

3. My state (Florida) has more strict Voter ID than your negligent one does.

4. Sorry to confuse you with the facts.

5. You didn't answer my question. Are you afraid of proof of citizenship requirements ?

1589786351147.png

lmfao CLUESS BEYOND hope.

Forum List

Back