More normal people with guns, more criminals getting shot during criminal attacks….good.

People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people

This is a fact as true as gravity

And people can kill people with guns easier than their fists... which is why we have a much higher murder rate than countries that have the good sense to ban guns.

And people can kill people with guns easier than their fists... which is why we have a much higher murder rate than countries that have the good sense to ban guns.
So what?

People can also protect themselves better with guns than with fists.

And IDGAF if idiots in other countries trust the government to protect them.

No....we have a higher murder rate because democrats keep releasing violent gun criminals....

Those other countries murdered more people in 6 years than criminals used guns to commit murder in this country in 246 years......not war dead, people rounded up.....after being disarmed, and murdered.......

No....we have a higher murder rate because democrats keep releasing violent gun criminals....

We lock up 2 million people.
Most other industrialized countries lock up less than 100,000.

Jails don't make us safer.
Guns don't make us safer.

But you keep clinging to your gun and your bible, if that makes you feel better

Those other countries murdered more people in 6 years than criminals used guns to commit murder in this country in 246 years......not war dead, people rounded up.....after being disarmed, and murdered.......

war sucks.
We've killed 3 million Vietnamese and 1 million Iraqis, not to mention genociding the Native Americans.
We don't get to whine about other countries.

The police don't protect you.

SCOTUS has ruled that police have absolutely no legal obligation to come to your aid.

Knowing that and choosing to remain defenseless is felony stupidity.

he police don't protect you.

SCOTUS has ruled that police have absolutely no legal obligation to come to your aid.

Knowing that and choosing to remain defenseless is felony stupidity.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member.

If you want protection, get a dog.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member.

If you want protection, get a dog.
Repeating a lie over and over and over and over and over and over will never make that lie true.

And I have 2 dogs but they aren't bulletproof and besides that I would save my dogs before I saved 99.9999% of people that live on this rock.

The left is releasing the most violent criminals, even before trial now.....it doesn't matter how many violent monsters spend a short time in prison if the democrats just let them out to shoot more people...

And people with guns can protect themselves easier from the career criminals that leftists unleash on the public.

As much as leftists revile the Great Satan, this country is unique in possessing a Constitution with our Second Amendment.

The 20th century is filled with examples of your leftist paradises which banned guns and those same leftist paradises thinning out their populations under the regimes of leftist sociopaths.

war sucks.
We've killed 3 million Vietnamese and 1 million Iraqis, not to mention genociding the Native Americans.
We don't get to whine about other countries.
Leftists have unleashed a self-destructive, not to mention, (I'll mention anyway), retrograde, defeatist, utterly divisive, race pandering ideology on this country. You don't get to project your whining and leftist sense of self-loathing onto others....well you do that but nobody cares.

Leftists have unleashed a self-destructive, not to mention, (I'll mention anyway), retrograde, defeatist, utterly divisive, race pandering ideology on this country. You don't get to project your whining and leftist sense of self-loathing onto others....well you do that but nobody cares.

Yep...the democrats create race hate to gain power and money.........the Europeans did this in the 1930s, took guns away from their intended targets and then went on to murder 15 million men, women and children in just 6 years.......more people murdered than gun murder in the entire 246 year history of the United States....

The left is releasing the most violent criminals, even before trial now.....

Um, yeah, here's the thing. If you haven't convicted someone, you shouldn't put them in jail. I know this is a crazy idea for the "Rights are for White People" crowd, but if they haven't been convicted, and you can't prove their an immediate threat, they should go free until their trial.

Why are you scared of history? These things, you know, actually happened.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. If you haven't convicted someone, you shouldn't put them in jail. I know this is a crazy idea for the "Rights are for White People" crowd, but if they haven't been convicted, and you can't prove their an immediate threat, they should go free until their trial.

When they have a violent criminal record a mile long and their being released will endanger witnesses....yeah....you keep them in coumty till trial.....but the democrats let them out which is why you have violent criminals commitimg gun murder as they are waitimg for trial on multiple other felonies and gun crimes.....and why it is so hard to get people to testify against them....

the cops arrest them and the next day the witness seea them on the block........

and that is even before they get comvicted and sent to prison on reduces charges....that the democrat party prosecutor pled down

Clarification isn't retraction.
JoeB posts another wrong one. You know, people ought to start posting this every time you post something that's wrong:

wrong-drumpf.gif

It might would prompt you to step up your game a notch. Might.

If you being correct was a batting average, it would be .001.

Um, yeah. In typical leftist fashion, you played the race card. Let go of your self-hate. You may personally believe that your whiteness is a sin but why project your self-hate and failings on others?

Interesting fact today.

As a nation, we have had more mass shootings this year than days on the calender.

Forum List

Back