More obvious senility from Joe Biden

I'm not the one making threats. You are. That's what the right wing does when they don't get their way.
My point is simple if you start anything you will be sorry, I am not for killing my fellow citizen. I do not go out with guns looking to shoot people, purely defensive, should anyone push beyond what is constitutional, I would be hard pressed not to take up arms.

My point is simple if you start anything you will be sorry, I am not for killing my fellow citizen. I do not go out with guns looking to shoot people, purely defensive, should anyone push beyond what is constitutional, I would be hard pressed not to take up arms.
And my point is that YOU will be the ones starting things. Because you don't get your way. That's what the right wing does.

And my point is that YOU will be the ones starting things. Because you don't get your way. That's what the right wing does.
Except for the fact that the leftists vandalized after Trump won in 2016 then proceeded to throw a four year hissy fit.

Except for the fact that the leftists vandalized after Trump won in 2016 then proceeded to throw a four year hissy fit.
Except I don't remember a lot of violence after the Orange Roughy won in 2016. I remember a lot of protests. I remember you members of Alt-Right Nation getting your panties in a bunch over pink pussy hats.
That's funny after the four year pigeon shitting parade that you and the rest of Trump Nation have visited on this country since your savior went down in a ball of flames, screaming "FRAUD!!" (none proven) at the top of his lungs, and then threw a three month hissy fit capped off by an attempt to shred the Constitution on J6th. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
Does he not have to be checked out by a Presidential medical team every so often, to check his mental capacity, to see if he is fit to be the commander in chief?. This is what I herd once. That all presidents have to be checked out every year or every three to six months.??If they find any mental defects, the vice president has to assume control.??That is one of the reasons for the office of the Vice President.??!1

Forum List

Back