More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Who cares. Pointless waste of time & nothing will come of it.

Especially since they haven't at all been clear what they are protesting for.

Seems odd but I'm not much of a protester. Id rather try to persuade people with my words
I would have to believe you aren't a reader or a talker or a tweeter or an anything else if you have honestly failed to figure out what women are advocating.

It wouldn't take many conversations with women to figure that out.

Your avatar doesn't look neutral, lol.

Don't take my dislike of Trump as endorsement for others. Hillary would have been the better president by a long shot. However, as I have mentioned several times on here, Katich and maybe Rubio would have been better than both.

Your avatar doesn't look neutral, lol.

Don't take my dislike of Trump as endorsement for others. Hillary would have been the better president by a long shot. However, as I have mentioned several times on here, Katich and maybe Rubio would have been better than both.
I can't imagine having a less morally derelict president than Hillary.

Here's a comment that is utterly amazing.

"Mikaela Bailey, a 26-year-old Portland resident, said she stands against what she called Trump's hate for people of color and women."

This is always where the left goes when you talk about securing our borders, or if you are pro-life, or if you make a misogynistic remark.

If that were true, you'd be right. The most morally derelict president in your history was sworn in yesterday.

Just shows you the depth of mistrust of Hillary. You guys really blew it choosing her as your nominee.
I didn't choose her. She wasn't my nominee. Neither candidate were ideal. However, he is infinitely worse than her.

If that were true, you'd be right. The most morally derelict president in your history was sworn in yesterday.

Just shows you the depth of mistrust of Hillary. You guys really blew it choosing her as your nominee.
I didn't choose her. She wasn't my nominee. Neither candidate were ideal. However, he is infinitely worse than her.

Did you write-in Bernie?

Here's a comment that is utterly amazing.

"Mikaela Bailey, a 26-year-old Portland resident, said she stands against what she called Trump's hate for people of color and women."

This is always where the left goes when you talk about securing our borders, or if you are pro-life, or if you make a misogynistic remark.
False.

It is where one goes when one sees Trump:
- attempts to kill planned parenthood
- judges the opinions of women on the basis of his view of their bodies
- hires the head of the alt-right skin head Breitbart liars as his chief adviser
- makes cheap derogatory comments about a key civil rights leader, denigrating his home precinct without even bothering to know what he's talking about
- suggesting a Hispanic judge is incompetent to do his job because he is Hispanic.
- brags about grabbing women by the crotch and having a record of forcing other behavior on women when the woman has indicated that it is unwanted.

Do you need more?

There is a lot more.

If you need more, let me know!

Did you write-in Bernie?

No. I'm not American. If I had voted it probably would have been Hillary. Not because I thought she was the best candidate, but just that she was infinitely better than him. Lesser of two evils to a degree.

About the only redeeming feature I see in Trump - and for all my vitriol towards him I really hope he succeeds - is in changing the way politics are done in Washington. He was on the money when he said politicians look out for themselves and nobody else. On the other side, politicians are a reflection of who they represent.

16195770_1277522958995117_1446546545015698952_n.jpg

Yep, no comparison!

5883b7271200002d00ad8ec5.jpeg

A combination of photos taken at the National Mall shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies to swear in President Donald Trump at 12:01pm (L) on Jan. 20, 2017, and President Barack Obama (R) on Jan. 20, 2009, in Washington.

It Sure Looks Like More People Showed Up For The Women's March Than For Trump's Inauguration

Comrade will loose sleep over this tonight, let's hope.

I'm sure he'll lose sleep over it. He already sent out his rabid little pit bull, Sean Spicer, a short time ago to defend Adolf Trump's massive ego over crowd size. I really wonder about his penis size...
why would a guy wonder about that?.....

Because Adolf Trump keeps defending his penis size...
he does?.....got something showing that?....or is this just more lakota talk?...

OMG!!!! Sean Spicer is actually holding a press conference to talk about the media coverage of the crowd size of the inauguration as reported by the press?

Now he is leaving without answering any questions.

holy fucking shit.

So scumbag Donald Trump hands his thin skin down to his Press Secretary.

I guess you're mad that the fake news keeps getting exposed. Clinton and Obama did a lot of whining about FOX for not kissing their asses.

The media has been deliberately trying to mislead people and are getting called on it.

Did you write-in Bernie?

No. I'm not American. If I had voted it probably would have been Hillary. Not because I thought she was the best candidate, but just that she was infinitely better than him. Lesser of two evils to a degree.

About the only redeeming feature I see in Trump - and for all my vitriol towards him I really hope he succeeds - is in changing the way politics are done in Washington. He was on the money when he said politicians look out for themselves and nobody else. On the other side, politicians are a reflection of who they represent.
200w.gif

Peak Libtard butthurt today, ehh?

God no. I think it hilarious the second biggest democracy in the world has elected an Orange Buffoon as its president. What? You don't know the rest of the world is laughing at you? We are...

I think it hilarious the second biggest democracy in the world has elected an Orange Buffoon as its president.

The only thing funnier was the decrepit criminal nominated by the other party.

It is true and it is right.

Well, if it were right you and your like would have posted proof. I have been asking for it for the past 6 months. Nada. I mean, you can have an opinion. That's fine. But it's not a fact. They're two different things.

Forum List

Back