More Progtard Dumbfuckery...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Why don't progs just learn to walk around bent over hanging on to their ankles? I mean, all it takes is one or two comments from whoever, and they'll screw the majority just to please those couple people. They don't want ANYONE to EVER be OFFENDED, or feel UNCOMFORTABLE, or EXCLUDED... smh... who told these NIMRODS that LIFE was all UNICORNS SHITTING FAIRY DUST flying over RAINBOWS while everyone holds hands and sings KUMBAYA? The DISTORTED REALITY these retarded pricks live in is INSANE. And by the way, THIS IS AMERICA. If you've come here and find that there things you don't like here, then by all means... LEAVE!

Connecticut school district bans Halloween to accommodate ‘cultural beliefs’

MILFORD, Conn. – A Connecticut school district is banning Halloween in an effort to be inclusive.

Victoria Johannsen, a mother of a third-grader at Live Oaks School in Milford Public Schools, says she received a letter stating the school’s decision to no longer recognize Halloween “arose out of numerous incidents of children being excluded from activities due to religion, cultural beliefs, etc.,” the Connecticut Post reports.

The school is discontinuing a popular costume parade, banning students and staff from wearing costumes on the day and is rebranding Oct. 31st to be “fall themed.”

And if that’s not bad enough, Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules are impacting the lack of fun: “food is not an option” for classroom activities, according to the school’s letter.

“I think it’s crazy,” she tells the paper. “I don’t understand why other avenues weren’t pursued” to accommodate any families or children who felt excluded, she adds.

“I don’t think we’re excluding anybody,” Johannsen insists. “I think they’re excluding themselves.”

Last edited:
Why don't progs just learn to walk around bent over hanging on to their ankles? I mean, all it takes is one or two comments from whoever, and they'll screw the majority just to please those couple people. They don't want ANYONE to EVER be OFFENDED, or feel UNCOMFORTABLE, or EXCLUDED... smh... who told these NIMRODS that LIFE was all UNICORNS SHITTING FAIRY DUST flying over RAINBOWS while everyone holds hands and sings KUMBAYA? The DISTORTED REALITY these retarded pricks live in is INSANE. And by the way, THIS IS AMERICA. If you've come here and find that there things you don't like here, then by all means... LEAVE!

MILFORD, Conn. – A Connecticut school district is banning Halloween in an effort to be inclusive.

Victoria Johannsen, a mother of a third-grader at Live Oaks School in Milford Public Schools, says she received a letter stating the school’s decision to no longer recognize Halloween “arose out of numerous incidents of children being excluded from activities due to religion, cultural beliefs, etc.,” the Connecticut Post reports.

The school is discontinuing a popular costume parade, banning students and staff from wearing costumes on the day and is rebranding Oct. 31st to be “fall themed.”

And if that’s not bad enough, Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules are impacting the lack of fun: “food is not an option” for classroom activities, according to the school’s letter.

“I think it’s crazy,” she tells the paper. “I don’t understand why other avenues weren’t pursued” to accommodate any families or children who felt excluded, she adds.

“I don’t think we’re excluding anybody,” Johannsen insists. “I think they’re excluding themselves.”
That should make the Christians happy actually. It won't but it should.

What an idiot you are. Don't you know most Republicans are Christians? Christians shouldn't even be participating in Halloween activities as most Christians believe it is a Satan holiday........and here you are....blaming the Liberals. Shows what an idiot you really are.

Also, goes to show that so many of the so-called rw Christians don't really know much about what is expected them. Many churches have come up with Harvest themes to keep their members from celebrating Halloween with gory masks and such, but idiots like you don't know any better.

The October 31st holiday that we today know as Halloween has strong roots in paganism and is closely connected with worship of the Enemy of this world, Satan. It is a holiday that generally glorifies the dark things of this world, rather than the light of Jesus Christ, The Truth.

Have you noticed how costumes and masks are getting generally more bloody, gory, and depraved each year? Unfortunately, the gruesome and grotesque and the occult are increasingly glorified in American society, not only on Halloween, but throughout the year in frequent horror movies and television programs.

Should Christians participate in Halloween? • ChristianAnswers.Net

The Regressive Left has successfully leveraged its narcissistic hypersensitivity to attack this country's traditions and heritage.

They're not offended by Halloween, they just see it as another useful tool for their control freakery.

They've made it quite clear they hate this country's past and are more than willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater to get their control.

The PC Police are full of hate.

I have nothing substantial to add ... only a "shout out" for the word DUMBFUCKERY.... !

They've made it quite clear they hate this country's past...
There's a lot to hate. But tell me, why should a nation full of Christians celebrate a pagan, even Satanic holiday? Just because it's a tradition doesn't make it valid eh?
Well, there a lot of people who claim to be Christian who can barely drag themselves to Church on Easter, so it's hard to say most of them give a crap.

It's a fun, harmless tradition that doesn't have to be trashed by the zealots on either end.

This PC-drenched hypersensitivity is absurd.

There's a lot to hate. But tell me, why should a nation full of Christians celebrate a pagan, even Satanic holiday? Just because it's a tradition doesn't make it valid eh?
Well, there a lot of people who claim to be Christian who can barely drag themselves to Church on Easter, so it's hard to say most of them give a crap.

It's a fun, harmless tradition that doesn't have to be trashed by the zealots on either end.

This hypersensitivity is absurd.

I would be willing to bet less than 1% of the US is a "Christian" based on a Biblical definition..........

The Regressive Left has successfully leveraged its narcissistic hypersensitivity to attack this country's traditions and heritage.

They're not offended by Halloween, they just see it as another useful tool for their control freakery.

They've made it quite clear they hate this country's past and are more than willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater to get their control.

Just like the OP, you are in denial about the actions of your party and all of your right-wing nutter peers.

You would have said the same thing when we kicked out staff-led Christian prayer. It's not PC, it's secularism in a secular nation.

This hypersensitivity is absurd.

I would be willing to bet less than 1% of the US is a "Christian" based on a Biblical definition..........
Sola Scriptura doesn't meet a Biblical definition.

Hint: Jesus commissioned one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church, not a book.

You would have said the same thing when we kicked out staff-led Christian prayer. It's not PC, it's secularism in a secular nation.

it's certain death and destruction..........

Just like the OP, you are in denial about the actions of your party and all of your right-wing nutter peers.
Oops, sorry, not a conservative, not a Republican, don't vote Republican.

Did ya think ya had me there?

Wanna try again?

It's a secular nation with a long, deep, wide Christian history.

I'm agnostic, but I'm honest enough to admit that.

Forum List

Back