🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Hilly is losing

This NYT perception is a POSITIVE for HRC:
"While the campaign of Mr. Trump has been marked by a hard-line nationalist approach, Mrs. Clinton sketched a view of America as a model for other nations and a force for good in the world, saying that such a role is a “serious responsibility.”
That's globalism. Fuck globalists. Put them in a corner and shovel shit down their throats.
Looks like you also live in your small nationalistic hole. You should get out and smell the roses.

14212025_528983400621824_6553999048293102503_n.jpg
,maybe Hillary sucks cloths?

Lately she looks like she's sucking wind...she looks awful

But she is yet to turn Orange....

Should have maybe sat on this til she gave the speech just to see it libs would be consistent and mock her or say how great it was

Hillary is too tired to go to Mexico.

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) to have a news conference for 180 days.

Hillary would have risen to Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago, maybe--at most, if she was not the wife of a Pussy-Loving Southern boy who happened to be a political genius.

Hillary is a pathological liar. (I particularly invite Pinheads/Bolsheviks to dispute this.)

Hillary appears to have some serious health disorder....its in doubt as to exactly what it is...but Americans can be sure they will be lied to about it.

She simply can't win without the vote of every person who has died in the last few years in every swing state which doesn't require picture photo I. D. But, she is likely to get that vote....That's what the Democrats are talking about when they say "Ground Game".

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abyss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.

Last edited:

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) too have a news conference for 180 days.

Hillary would have risen to Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago, maybe--at most, if she was not the wife of a Pussy-Loving Southern boy who happened to be a political genius.

Hillary is a pathological liar. (I particularly invite Pinheads/Bolsheviks to dispute this.)

Hillary appears to have some serious health disorder....its in doubt as to exactly what it is...but Americans can be sure they will be lied to about it.

She simply can't win without the vote of every person who has died in the last few years in every swing state which doesn't require picture photo I. D. But, she is likely to get that vote....That's what the Democrats are talking about when they say "Ground Game".

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abysss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.
OK now, let's see how unbiased you are. Go ahead and show us the dirt on Trump so we can compare the negatives ...
LOL.

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) too have a news conference for 180 days.

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abysss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.

270 days and counting since her last press conference.

In a few weeks, Hillary will be losing body parts, right on live TV.

Well, her brain and liver are gone, and she never had a heart.

She's got something big and ugly hidden under those pants suits....maybe she will lose that...whatever it is.

I think it might be the Liberty Bell...I think I see the crack when hey hoist her up steps. It certainly wouldn't be the first thing she stole.

So Hillary is giving a speech on American Exceptionalism....

And the right wing says it's a sign that she's losing.

This is the same right wing that had Clint Eastwood talking to a chair 4 years ago and actually (believe it or not) topped the patheticness of it by having Chachi who was last seen in 1983 on Happy Days addressing the convention this year. Was Punky Brewster not available????

What HRC is doing is making the calculation that she has her base sewn up; there are no measurable amounts of Drumpf Democrats or NeverHillaries... She is now appealing to the never Trumpers and applying pressure in swing and pink states.

topped the patheticness of it by having Chachi who was last seen in 1983

1983?

Your tv broken?

Scott Baio - IMDb

Oh my bad. He's been on TV a few times since then; much like the Olsen sisters.... Except they have more gravitas.

This is the same right wing that had Clint Eastwood talking to a chair 4 years ago and actually (believe it or not) topped the patheticness of it by having Chachi who was last seen in 1983 on Happy Days addressing the convention this year. Was Punky Brewster not available????

What HRC is doing is making the calculation that she has her base sewn up; there are no measurable amounts of Drumpf Democrats or NeverHillaries... She is now appealing to the never Trumpers and applying pressure in swing and pink states.

1983?

Your tv broken?

Scott Baio - IMDb

Oh my bad. He's been on TV a few times since then; much like the Olsen sisters.... Except they have more gravitas.

a FEW times?

Broke you abacus too?

gravitas?

just because they look like they escaped the grave...

1983?

Your tv broken?

Scott Baio - IMDb

Hitlery is too ill to go on TV....

270 days and counting since her last press conference.
Why does she need to give a "press conference"?
She will ... when she is POTUS.
We're interviewing her for the job, we need to hear from her prior.
Have you not noticed? She is campaigning for POTUS and is the leading nominee since the DNC! She also has 40 detailed position papers about her views. Trump only has about 7, which reflects his limited views.

Will deliver a speech devoted entirely to a far right fantasy and talking point, according to libs, American exceptionalism.........I mean every lib knows only thing America is exceptional at is racism. See ya Hilly, Ted Cruz and Marco feel your pain. Clinton to give speech on American exceptionalism
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday will give a speech about American exceptionalism, The New York Times reported.
Not after the August Don had.

Donald Trump Had A Bizarre And Abysmal August

Forum List

Back