🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Hilly is losing

Trump is as nationalistic as Putin; both are bigoted macho assholes ... who understand each other!
View attachment 87817

You libs are such ignorant hypocritical dumbasses! You're attacking Trump for believing in American Exceptionalism? Well after I post this next bit I fully expect you to attack Barry just as ignorantly and rabidly:

Barry Obama: "“I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being."

Verified By FactCheck.org: Obama and ‘American Exceptionalism’

Please, proceed with the 'Barry Beat-down' for believing in 'American Exceptionalism'.

14212025_528983400621824_6553999048293102503_n.jpg
Careful there kids, when the Third Lady of Trump used to be a call girl.

Cripes you're a fcking waste to time, off to iggy ya go.sock

270 days and counting since her last press conference.
Why does she need to give a "press conference"?
She will ... when she is POTUS.
We're interviewing her for the job, we need to hear from her prior.
Have you not noticed? She is campaigning for POTUS and is the leading nominee since the DNC! She also has 40 detailed position papers about her views. Trump only has about 7, which reflects his limited views.

Gee, with all that experience there's really no excuse for her NOT to be giving press conferences and answering all the questions we have for her. Right?

Have you not noticed? She is campaigning for POTUS and is the leading nominee since the DNC! She also has 40 detailed position papers about her views. Trump only has about 7, which reflects his limited views.
Gee, with all that experience there's really no excuse for her NOT to be giving press conferences and answering all the questions we have for her. Right?
Hey, the vacation month August just passed, she gave a speech yesterday. Two whole entertaining months to go.
Your bitching is senseless. She's cruising to victory.

Hey, the vacation month August just passed, she gave a speech yesterday. Two whole entertaining months to go.

271 days and counting since her last press conference. We have lots of questions for mrs. bill. We want to hear her answers. I caught part of her speech .... she looked unkempt and smelly and sounded haggard and old. Her docs should give her more meds.

93% of Blacks view Trump as unfavorable

77% of Latinos view Trump as unfvorable

Trump's net favorability is -27 at 33/60, also down 5 points from -22 at 36/58 on our last poll.

yeah, Trump's winning ... he wins the loser award !

271 days and counting since her last press conference. We have lots of questions for mrs. bill. We want to hear her answers. I caught part of her speech .... she looked unkempt and smelly and sounded haggard and old. Her docs should give her more meds.
You "get" what your biased focus is on. Did you listen to her views or read her 40 position papers? Probably not.
Did you read about this?

"Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

You "get" what your biased focus is on. Did you listen to her views or read her 40 position papers? Probably not.
Did you read about this?

"Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Trumpbots can't read, especially when their Russian Czar is involved.

Hillary is too tired to go to Mexico.

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) to have a news conference for 180 days.

Hillary would have risen to Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago, maybe--at most, if she was not the wife of a Pussy-Loving Southern boy who happened to be a political genius.

Hillary is a pathological liar. (I particularly invite Pinheads/Bolsheviks to dispute this.)

Hillary appears to have some serious health disorder....its in doubt as to exactly what it is...but Americans can be sure they will be lied to about it.

She simply can't win without the vote of every person who has died in the last few years in every swing state which doesn't require picture photo I. D. But, she is likely to get that vote....That's what the Democrats are talking about when they say "Ground Game".

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abyss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.

Maybe her speech writer is being "audited."

WHERE IS COMRADE TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS ANYWAY?

Did you read about this?

I don't support Trump, both candidates succkkkkk.

Now, back to mrs bill . . . . 271 days. tick tock

Of course, you seem the type that will back the beast no matter what! Party first and all that shit.

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) too have a news conference for 180 days.

Hillary would have risen to Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago, maybe--at most, if she was not the wife of a Pussy-Loving Southern boy who happened to be a political genius.

Hillary is a pathological liar. (I particularly invite Pinheads/Bolsheviks to dispute this.)

Hillary appears to have some serious health disorder....its in doubt as to exactly what it is...but Americans can be sure they will be lied to about it.

She simply can't win without the vote of every person who has died in the last few years in every swing state which doesn't require picture photo I. D. But, she is likely to get that vote....That's what the Democrats are talking about when they say "Ground Game".

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abysss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.
OK now, let's see how unbiased you are. Go ahead and show us the dirt on Trump so we can compare the negatives ...
LOL.

What if Hillary has taken businesses into Bankruptcy four times? What if Hillary has a Fraud civil suit hanging over her head? What if Hillary had a case in court that made claims that she raped someone who was only 13 years old?

OH THE FIRESTORM THAT THE GOP WOULD CAUSE!

But that is Comrade Trump who has those problems. So the cult members ignore those issues.

So Hillary is giving a speech on American Exceptionalism....

And the right wing says it's a sign that she's losing.

This is the same right wing that had Clint Eastwood talking to a chair 4 years ago and actually (believe it or not) topped the patheticness of it by having Chachi who was last seen in 1983 on Happy Days addressing the convention this year. Was Punky Brewster not available????

What HRC is doing is making the calculation that she has her base sewn up; there are no measurable amounts of Drumpf Democrats or NeverHillaries... She is now appealing to the never Trumpers and applying pressure in swing and pink states.

Eastwood was hilarious, you people aren't very bright that you didn't get him making fun of your messiah

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) too have a news conference for 180 days.

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abysss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.
OK now, let's see how unbiased you are. Go ahead and show us the dirt on Trump so we can compare the negatives ...
LOL.

What if Hillary has taken businesses into Bankruptcy four times? What if Hillary has a Fraud civil suit hanging over her head? What if Hillary had a case in court that made claims that she raped someone who was only 13 years old?

OH THE FIRESTORM THAT THE GOP WOULD CAUSE!

But that is Comrade Trump who has those problems. So the cult members ignore those issues.

Nice ignoring of ALL THE FUCKING LIES AND CORRUPTION by the old hag. Keep your head in the sand and vote D, like the lemming they've trained you to be.

smh

Hillary has been too tired (and scared) to have a news conference for 180 days.

Elections in every third world nation and every totalitarian nation have always been corrupt. This November will tell if the once great beacon of Liberty--the U.S.A.---will sink into the abyss with the rest of the Barbarians.

She can't win otherwise.

Maybe her speech writer is being "audited."

WHERE IS COMRADE TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS ANYWAY?

he cant remember, dementia ya know?

So Hillary is giving a speech on American Exceptionalism....

And the right wing says it's a sign that she's losing.

This is the same right wing that had Clint Eastwood talking to a chair 4 years ago and actually (believe it or not) topped the patheticness of it by having Chachi who was last seen in 1983 on Happy Days addressing the convention this year. Was Punky Brewster not available????

What HRC is doing is making the calculation that she has her base sewn up; there are no measurable amounts of Drumpf Democrats or NeverHillaries... She is now appealing to the never Trumpers and applying pressure in swing and pink states.

Eastwood was hilarious, you people aren't very bright that you didn't get him making fun of your messiah

He made a fool out of himself and the GOP. Even the GOP brass agreed.

Did you read about this?

Of course, you seem the type that will back the beast no matter what! Party first and all that shit.
WTF?
I'm voting for Gary Johnson, just like many of the disillusioned GOP and Bernie voters.
I am a Libertarian, ethical style.
However, i'd rather have HRC than DJT in the White House.

Did you read about this?

WTF?
I'm voting for Gary Johnson, just like many of the disillusioned GOP and Bernie voters.
I am a Libertarian, ethical style.
However, i'd rather have HRC than DJT in the White House.

I'd rather have none of the above.

Forum List

Back