More Proof Obama is Worst Ever!

This Administration has been lying to us so much that unfortunately ...I do not believe anything that comes out from their mouths any more. Nothing at all.

Nice try though...

Over and over and over you scream "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Yet, nothing is ever proven even after issa holds hearing after hearing. They bottom line is you have NOTHING because you are NOTHING.
Oh, you want some real lies to scream about? Explain those "Death panels" to us again.

You shouldn't start drinking so early in the day. It muddles ones ability to think straight.
TRANSLATION: I am so stupid I cannot disprove what you said, instead I will accuse you of drinking.
Oh, and here is another lie you can explain away. The talking heads on fox were screaming about how ACA was in a "death spiral" and had absolutely no chance of being successful. Today the number of people who have signed up for ACA has surpassed the 7 million mark (7,000,000+).
My, it is a beautiful day today. Don't you think so?

Last edited:
This Administration has been lying to us so much that unfortunately ...I do not believe anything that comes out from their mouths any more. Nothing at all.

Nice try though...

Over and over and over you scream "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Yet, nothing is ever proven even after issa holds hearing after hearing. They bottom line is you have NOTHING because you are NOTHING.
Oh, you want some real lies to scream about? Explain those "Death panels" to us again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2_BdXpGwE]Barack Obama: 'What We Said Was, You Could Keep' Your Health Care Plan, If - Organizing for America - YouTube[/ame]

He's a LIAR!

Nice try though...

Defending Obama is defending the indefensible, it does not wash!

Obama has broken all his promises ...one after the other.... and now for him, there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

He cried wolf too often, as simple as that.

... And ask Obama. He's been Prez for 5 years. You don't think soldiers have died under his watch?

By the way ... Rumsfeld, Cheney, and McCain were never Presidents. Brilliant. :cuckoo:
Ahhhhhhh, but they died in wars started by gwb and approved by Rumsfeld, cheney, and McCain.
Obama has had chances to get us involved in new wars but he didn't do so. The sissy used diplomacy and saved lives instead. I am sure that makes you sick. It is easy to see why you hate him for not getting more American troops killed.

Your OP specifically pointed out "Presidents." Do you want me to go back a few decades and list all the Democrat Presidents that got Americans killed? I can also mention a really popular Democrat President who bombed innocent Japanese men, women, and CHILDREN. Do you want me to go there?

YES! There is a boat leaving Oakland next week....

Nice try though...

Oh come on. Obama's lied so much that Washington tour guides now refer to the White House as "the Home of the Whopper".

:lol:

Here is more proof that Obama is the worst president ever!

March Was The First Month Without A U.S. Combat Death In More Than A Decade

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

This is totally unacceptable! I'll never vote for him again!

Nice try though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo"]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2_BdXpGwE"]Barack Obama: 'What We Said Was, You Could Keep' Your Health Care Plan, If - Organizing for America - YouTube[/ame]

He's a LIAR!
I'll tell you what, I'll admit Obama lied IF you admit bush lied us into a war in Iraq. Frankly, I doubt if you are an honest person so I will not hold my breath. However, if you surprise me once you have the balls to admit that we can then discuss which lie cost more American lives. That seems fair to me.

Nice try though...

Defending Obama is defending the indefensible, it does not wash!

Obama has broken all his promises ...one after the other.... and now for him, there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

He cried wolf too often, as simple as that.
Hummmmm ..... " Obama has broken all his promises ...." Hummm...... If I am not mistaken Obama promised to pass a health care law and he did so. Also, if I am not mistaken he promised to get bin Laden and he did so. I believe he also promised not to go to war in Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran and we are not at war in Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran. Seems to me he has kept a lot of his promises. Maybe you should pick up a copy of "Current History for Dummies" and stop listening to fox.

Nice try though...

Oh come on. Obama's lied so much that Washington tour guides now refer to the White House as "the Home of the Whopper".

:lol:
Not just lame! Stupid and lame. Is this really all you have? This is the best you can do?????

The people have rated Obama in two elections, now the historians will rate. The main question is will historians take into account the opposition the Republicans have given to Obama and his programs during his terms in office? If so, Obama might be rated fairly high. Truman had considerable opposition and ended up with being rated no less than ninth best president.

Ignorant americans thought it would be sooooooo cute to have a little 1/2 black president and no matter the cost= seven trillion new debr and no jobs =ruined economy and ruined healthcare!! now the tards want a old hag bimbo billiary!!! what will that cost??????????????

Nice try though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo"]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2_BdXpGwE"]Barack Obama: 'What We Said Was, You Could Keep' Your Health Care Plan, If - Organizing for America - YouTube[/ame]

He's a LIAR!
Let me explain something to you. I have no doubt it is a total waste of time but I will explain it to you anyway.
A lie is a statement whose intention is to deceive others. For a lie to occur the person telling the lie must know that he is not giving true information to others.
For example, we know George w. bush lied about Iraq having WMD because previous to making statements about Iraq having WMD he had been briefed numerous times that Iraq DID NOT have WMD. bush's goal in telling America that Iraq had WMD was a deception that was carried out on purpose. Another example would be Lyndon Johnson telling the American people about an attack on a US destroyer in the Gulf of Tonkin. Johnson knew that no such attack had occurred. His goal was to deceive the American people into believing an attack had occurred so he could continue expanding the Vietnam war.
For Obama to have lied he had to have known that people were going to lose the health care they had. If he had known that his statement that "No one will lose their current health care" would have definitely been a lie. However, no one, LET ME REPEAT THAT, 'NO ONE' has shown that Obama had been informed that people were going to lose their current health care. Let me repeat that for a third time, 'NO ONE' has shown that Obama had been informed that people were going to lose their current health care. The bottom line is this, Obama may have made an untrue statement but it was NOT a lie since he believed what he was saying and he was not trying to deceive anyone. He told people what he believed to be true and until you can prove he knew differently you cannot prove he lied.
It is very simple. Did Obama know people were going to lose their health care before he told them they weren't going to lose their health care? If he did know, he lied. If he did not know, he did not lie.
Now, do you have any proof that Obama had prior knowledge that people were going to lose their health care BEFORE he told them they were not going to lose their health care? If you have that proof, SHOW IT. If you do not have proof your cries of "liar" do not stand up.

Here is more proof that Obama is the worst president ever!

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

Democrats seem proud that they supported the war then turned their backs on the troops when they saw a political advantage. There should be a wing of the Democrats called the short memory yellow bellied wad slurpers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back