More Proof of the Incestuous Nature of DC and the Trump Persecutions

He did that to himself. And like children, you looked up to him as some sort of parent and emulated him. Instead of trying to be your own person.

You did this. Not us.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Who acted like children?

I don’t think that’s it.

I think he’s disgusted and outraged, like about 80 million+ other Americans.

I’m going to start praying for this country...
Rather than treat the country like spineless politicians treat children gunned down by a gun nut with with nothing more substantive than "thoughts and prayers," you might try the patriotic response of standing up for America's democratic institutions like elections and respect for law and order. Refusing to accept the will of the People and our judicial system is an assault upon the United States.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 1.05.19 PM.png

HIS GOONS ATTACK CONGRESS AFTER TRUMP WAS DUMPED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
R.I.P. the nation's impressive tradition of peaceful transfers of power, 1789 - 2021

View attachment 811944
Who acted like children?
Trump is scared shitless as the nation demonstrates that he is not above the law.

He bleats and whines about the man who defeated him in 2020, but the federal charges against him by a Special Counsel who has never been a Democrat, appointed by an Attorney General who has never been a Democrat, have the support of prominent Republicans who served in his regime, and the President has refrained from any involvement.

As a further guarantee of partisan impartiality, the accused will be judged by a jury of his peers mutually acceptable to the prosecution and the defense.

(His right to throw a tantrum is still guaranteed by the first amendment.)

Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 12.40.43 PM.png

"Trump is still liable for everything he did while in office.
He didn't get away with anything yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country.
We have civil litigation."

Senator Mitch McConnell (R), 2/13/21

[McConnell Warns Trump He Could Be Criminally Prosecuted Despite Acquittal]

OGC.gif

Trump is scared shitless as the nation demonstrates that he is not above the law.

He bleats and whines about the man who defeated him in 2020, but the federal charges against him by a Special Counsel who has never been a Democrat, appointed by an Attorney General who has never been a Democrat, have the support of prominent Republicans who served in his regime, and the President has refrained from any involvement.

As a further guarantee of partisan impartiality, the accused will be judged by a jury of his peers mutually acceptable to the prosecution and the defense.

(His right to throw a tantrum is still guaranteed by the first amendment.)

View attachment 812015
"Trump is still liable for everything he did while in office.
He didn't get away with anything yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country.
We have civil litigation."

Senator Mitch McConnell (R), 2/13/21

[McConnell Warns Trump He Could Be Criminally Prosecuted Despite Acquittal]

View attachment 812016

No biggie, if you loons do get him in your kangaroo court. We the people will elect a president that will pardon Trump. His support grows after each phony indictment.

No biggie, if you loons do get him in your kangaroo court. We the people will elect a president that will pardon Trump. His support grows after each phony indictment.
No, you won't. None of the GOP will pardon him if he is politically neutered and in prison. Everyone of them would be satisfied with him dying there.

No, you won't. None of the GOP will pardon him if he is politically neutered and in prison. Everyone of them would be satisfied with him dying there.
2 of the Republican candidates has already stated they would pardon Trump. After what you loons are doing they could run on only pardoning Trump and win. I don't think y'all realize how much support this witch hunt is helping Trump.

Forum List

Back