More proof she is full of crap

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Politicians get away with so much its comparable to a banana republic. But the peaches-in-chief comes onto the scene and its the end of the world?
GTFO you hack
If she truly cared about the law, why isnt she attacking many pols?
How many pols are there that arent a disingenuous scumbag? 2? 3?

Politicians get away with so much its comparable to a banana republic. But the peaches-in-chief comes onto the scene and its the end of the world?
GTFO you hack
First off she need to look at her father and ask why isn’t he rotting in hell!

GTFO you hack
If she were honest, she’d be demanding her daddy and his boss be imprisoned for war crimes.

GTFO you hack
Their just using this ugly wretched bitch

Remember when they called her old man the most evil person on Earth

Look at this raspy dying man. I hope his heart bursts today

LoLing @ USMB Republicans sounding like Democrats circa 2002!!!

giphy.gif

GTFO you hack
TN, on TV, I saw a different and much older former Vice President Dick Cheney defending his daughter, Liz Cheney. While I am sorry about the situation of Ms. Cheney voting to impeach former President Donald Trump, I'd rather cry than watch Dick Cheney discredit President Trump with his high-5 to his daughter who started by her slapdown of Trump who in every way never did one single thing that was impeachable, and the "Because January 6" is nothing but a Hatefreak show of human deprecation of the same innocent man. I think the Cheney family who I used to adore, as a voter in the Equality State, I think they've gone down the wrong and very low road with avowed communists in the Democrat Party, and some who have been card-carrying communists back when, but now deny their affiliation with that type of government that smacks of expedience and smells like an active cow holding pen for ten thousand cows up for slaughter. And I take deep humbrage of the damn secrecy the Democrat party has inflicted on this free nation that never respected secrecy as the mainstay of filthy, dirty, mean-spirited politics that gets its high from murdering human beings in the womb, just like certain wiccan covens in the old world for thousands of years.

I hear there's a lot of heartbreak in Wyoming for what Liz Cheney put President Trump through, when they were believing all the lies on tv that were never once verified, and the information supplied to them by a political rival of Trump, whose name is Hillary Rodham Clinton when she and her dirty politics war room set up Trump for an unfair humiliation of lies presented as the truth by hundreds of liberal newscasters who had no idea they were lying, or did they? I hear that several Silicon Valley billionaires paid vast sums of millions of dollars apiece to take down President Trump that the FBI could find NO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES, no not one in 5 years, and they're still hunting down petty crap to try to slur him with, and innocent but naïve people believe the lies. I mean, who is evil enough to push, shove, and shatter innocent people for 5 stinking years of lie after lie after butt-covering lies. /rant

Liz Cheney, stop humiliating your father. He loves you, but you all haven't shown evidence that is required to impeach somebody. the Steele Dossier was a 100% bullshitting lie with - of all things - the pee with prostitutes lie is not the truth, and that schemed takeout had some surly success, but it was still a 100% total lie, just like the Russia-Russia malarkey was as well. The Democrats decided to take President Trumps attempt to communicate with Russia to benefit both countries with the desire for peace and prosperity for all concerned was skewered as treason, which is the biggest lie of all. Stop looking at the negatives that came forth on account of the lies, and stop counting lies as the truth. You're on the wrong trail, and it's low roads you travel when you support as many lies as were schemed up by the hit-people in Hillary Clinton's personal vendetta group using clever lie-producers that "seemed" true, but were anything but the truth.

GTFO you hack
“If there’s enough evidence”

How many pols tried to stage a coup?

Forum List

Back