More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
more nut sack kicks by the end of the week for the AGW k00ks.

In New York, highs will be in the 20's.........before mid-November.

Talk about global warming in New York these days and you get laughed out of the room:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

The single worst day for the climate k00ks in 20 years!!!

You wont see dick happening in terms of climate change legislation until.......ready for this......at least 2020!!! JC.....is that hysterical as all fuck??!!!

The biggest happening on Tuesday and the k00ks don't even know it.......there were a bunch of governorships won by the GOP = devastating ball kick.....something like 33 now. Hugely significant because the governors get to do all the state redistricting for national House races in 2018 = the House stays red for 6 years = no stoopid climate change regulations for 6 years!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies:

epiC k00k lOsInG
Skooks, I was out Friday and away from the internet. Doh!!!!! But you are correct and on mark!! Thank you!!!

You wont see dick happening in terms of climate change legislation until.......ready for this......at least 2020!!! JC.....is that hysterical as all fuck??!!!

The biggest happening on Tuesday and the k00ks don't even know it.......there were a bunch of governorships won by the GOP = devastating ball kick.....something like 33 now. Hugely significant because the governors get to do all the state redistricting for national House races in 2018 = the House stays red for 6 years = no stoopid climate change regulations for 6 years!!!:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies:

epiC k00k lOsInG
Skooks, I was out Friday and away from the internet. Doh!!!!! But you are correct and on mark!! Thank you!!!

epiC k00k lOsInG

We're always on the mark JC............always dominating. Me...you......and all of the skeptic pals of ours provide daunting levels of link reality. We get from them some personal theories!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::blowup:

http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/157312/2/jaae580.pdf

Here are agricultural workers response to 2 of the statements

1. The El Nino/La Nina cycle of weather patterns is real and affects agricultural production in the area where I farm’

67.2% agree or strongly agree

2. ‘‘I believe human activities are causing changes in the earth’s climate’’

Only 36.7% agree or strongly agree

A survey by Rejesus (2013) U.S. Agricultural Producer Perceptions of Climate Change published in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 45,4(November 2013):701–718

Is discussed here Study Farmers and scientists divided over climate change

More than 90 percent of the scientists and climatologists surveyed said they believed climate change was occurring, with more than 50 percent attributing climate change primarily to human activities.

In contrast, 66 percent of corn producers surveyed said they believed climate change was occurring, with 8 percent pinpointing human activities as the main cause. A quarter of producers said they believed climate change was caused mostly by natural shifts in the environment, and 31 percent said there was not enough evidence to determine whether climate change was happening or not.

Real farmers who understand the earth for their livelihood Vs liars who couldn't find their ass using both hands.. Who to believe??

another week and another week without the experiment that shows adding 120 PPM of CO2 does anything. Still nada. they keep posting the you can't do that experiment line. LOL Herr Koch 1901 proved the position of the true deniers.

hey true deniers, Additional CO2 does nothing. Find something new to argue!!!!

another week and another week without the experiment that shows adding 120 PPM of CO2 does anything. Still nada. they keep posting the you can't do that experiment line. LOL Herr Koch 1901 proved the position of the true deniers.

hey true deniers, Additional CO2 does nothing. Find something new to argue!!!!

One in a hundred Americans MIGHT be worried about CO2 in 2014..........Im thinking its a reasonably sure bet that you wont have many Americans calling their legislator tomorrow pleading for climate change action ( while they are looking for thier ear muffs and winter parka's ):banana:

Hey skooks, wanted to bump this thread again, thought I'd give you this one, poster 'Saigon ' had to announce to the class in the thread "Where's my Global Warming!" that he now has me on ignore. I made it I got another poster to hit the old ignore because he can't prove his claim. Isn't willing to provide it and knows that his adhom will get nowhere with me. So ignore I am!!! I'm proud of that.

Hey skooks, wanted to bump this thread again, thought I'd give you this one, poster 'Saigon ' had to announce to the class in the thread "Where's my Global Warming!" that he now has me on ignore. I made it I got another poster to hit the old ignore because he can't prove his claim. Isn't willing to provide it and knows that his adhom will get nowhere with me. So ignore I am!!! I'm proud of that.

The left always put people on ignore..........its the height of gayness, but then again, these people have the backbones of Hershey Bars. We're talking the definition of feminized males here JC and Im not even kidding. These are people who were picked last for the team in gradeschool thus, never learned dick about competing in anything. These are the people who got their asses kicked in the schoolyard and gladly gave up their lunch money. Saigon is a long time limpwrister in here....a perfect illustration of a far left feminine type. No balls.

When Im put on ignore.........Im the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back