More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the day when Google returns for Syria "404 country not found" and another 404 for the IPCC

lmoa.........link fAiL.............and I don't care!!:boobies::boobies: There are only 4 billion links on this thread that decimate every argument put forth by the religion.:Boom2:

Just a year ago the k00ks said drought was off the hook and "better watch out......drought due to climate change is killing us!!"

Ummmm....................nope

U.S. drought reaches record low as rain reigns
Doyle Rice , USA TODAY Published 12:13 p.m. ET April 27, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

U.S. drought reaches record low as rain reigns

There is some weird social quirk in these people.......they LIKE getting publically pwned!!:2up::2up:. Its fascinating.

45 degrees today, 38 degrees yesterday 3 inches of rain here in Chicago. Tomorrow is May 1. Amazing anyone believes this gw shit. Come to Chicago and enjoy ours!

And it snowed almost a foot in Denver yesterday.......................stoopid
Didn't you know that late snows are because of global warming? At least that's what I heard on MSNBC.

Even CNN and MSNBC don't touch global warming stories in 2017.........nobody tunes in to watch them. Two years ago, Zucker, who runs CNN says there is "very little interest" in climate change stories.:boobies::boobies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back