More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 45 today at high noon! No expectation of any warmer temperature for the day!

Only 45 today at high noon! No expectation of any warmer temperature for the day!

fAiL JC....what a joke. Chilly as hell here in NYC too....and as usual, gale winds again!

Last I checked it's almost May.

One certainty...as long as most of the country is freezing it's balls off in May, NOBODY is going to give a fuck about climate change. It's why "the science" falls on deaf ears :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Lol....Ford missed the climate change memo... :iyfyus.jpg:

V8's to 2040 ftmfw

Ford will keep V-8s until 2040, snag a rare 911, Nissan Z delay explained

elon-musk-buy-twitter-bird-icon-business-deal-vector-cartoon-portrait-illustration-san-francis...jpg

fAiL JC....what a joke. Chilly as hell here in NYC too....and as usual, gale winds again!

One certainty...as long as most of the country is freezing it's balls off in May, NOBODY is going to give a fuck about climate change. It's why "the science" falls on deaf ears :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
It’s why the science is stupid

The wife just got a three year facebook memory, we had had a snow storm on this day three years ago. Hmm, seems again the climate hasn’t changed

JC....went out to move my car last night and almost needed to return to the house to break out the nut sack warmers again....cold as a witches tit. Like February cold.... :boobies:

Wow, just look at all the human anatomy references! You got to talk about your nuts and then some titties! You must be some kinda real man's man.

Certainly not gheeeeeee.

JC....went out to move my car last night and almost needed to return to the house to break out the nut sack warmers again....cold as a witches tit. Like February cold.... :boobies:

But 28 degrees by you...:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:....laughable. Dude...hope no lacrosse game tonight!!!
next game is Saturday, but we can't make it.

We won't be seeing any temps above average for at least another week. That will be almost two months below average. I'm laughing at the emergency while my nuts are freezing.

JC...my brother lives 3 hours away in the Pocono Mountains. Ball busting cold this morning with those gay gale winds.

But I went to shorts a week ago so I'm just gutting out the blue balls thing into May I guess. Snow shovels? Still at the ready....this is stOOpid. They are still blowing snow upstate at the ski resorts in NY....May skiing :deal:

Maybe 17 people in NY thinking about global warming today....yuk...yuk

JC...my brother lives 3 hours away in the Pocono Mountains. Ball busting cold this morning with those gay gale winds.

But I went to shorts a week ago so I'm just gutting out the blue balls thing into May I guess. Snow shovels? Still at the ready....this is stOOpid. They are still blowing snow upstate at the ski resorts in NY....May skiing :deal:

Maybe 17 people in NY thinking about global warming today....yuk...yuk
hopefully your brother has enough wood left to heat his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back