More Proof Trump is a Child, Gold Star Father Khan's Travel Privileges Being Reviewed

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
What a fucking dick move. The Gold Star father of a slain U.S. hero in which Trump got criticism for talking badly about, Khizer Khan had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada because his travel privileges are being reviewed and he is afraid to leave the country because he might not be allowed back in. How fucking pathetic.

"Originally from Pakistan, Khizr Khan has been a US citizen for 30 years. His family made the ultimate sacrifice for America when his son, Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in service in Iraq.

Reports indicate that Mr. Khan has had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada this week because his travel “privileges” are being “reviewed” by the US Government. "

Gold Star Father Khizr Khan Cannot Leave America. His Travel "Privileges" Are Being "Reviewed".

Lol. Do you normally care about our armed personel or does this just work out for you to say this?

Lol. Do you normally care about our armed personel or does this just work out for you to say this?

WTF kind of comment is that supposed to mean? I've never talked ill of the military. Both my grandfathers, two of my uncles, and my father were all in the military and I enlisted in the Marines.

Can we buy him a one way ticket back to Pakistan?

Wow Tom... for a guy that said he was in the military, I would think you would show more respect for the family of a man that lost his life serving the U.S. military... but why would I expect that from a woman beater?

Trumps a babie! The guy doesn't give a damn about human rights or being anything besides a whiny asshole.

Can we buy him a one way ticket back to Pakistan?

Wow Tom... for a guy that said he was in the military, I would think you would show more respect for the family of a man that lost his life serving the U.S. military... but why would I expect that from a woman beater?

His son was a hero, but his dad is scum and a fraud

This guy is third world scum! The founders specifically created this country for White people via the Naturalization Act of 1790. He shouldn't be here in the first place.

This guy is third world scum! The founders specifically created this country for White people via the Naturalization Act of 1790. He shouldn't be here in the first place.
Wow. The doubled down on it. I wasnt aware they reiterated that this country was for whites only.

Hillary used him like a carpenter uses a hammer......the piece of shit waves around our constitution and backs sharia law. Ship his ass to Canada they are taking all the throwbacks they can get

What a fucking dick move. The Gold Star father of a slain U.S. hero in which Trump got criticism for talking badly about, Khizer Khan had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada because his travel privileges are being reviewed and he is afraid to leave the country because he might not be allowed back in. How fucking pathetic.

"Originally from Pakistan, Khizr Khan has been a US citizen for 30 years. His family made the ultimate sacrifice for America when his son, Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in service in Iraq.

Reports indicate that Mr. Khan has had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada this week because his travel “privileges” are being “reviewed” by the US Government. "

Gold Star Father Khizr Khan Cannot Leave America. His Travel "Privileges" Are Being "Reviewed".

I believe I read back when he was famous that he has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is Trump's idea of "getting back", which runs his life.

He is a petty petty man...

So is there any evidence that trump has done anything here or is it just more of the same like the Russian nonsense?

It's pure patriotism!

Forum List

Back