More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

So you are actually so fucking stupid that you think families were all sex traffickers,. Just how up Trumop's ass is your head?

What if only 50% of them are sex traffickers, is that cool? Should we not interfere for fear of interrupting the flow of democrat voters?

What if only 10% are?

You're a real pile of shit, RealDunce.

RealDave (a retard) vs. daveman.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hold on a minute..

:auiqs.jpg:

daveman is alright, RealDave is a fucking tard, this should be good!

Gotta love it when RealDave totally owns himself and doesn't even know it.
:iyfyus.jpg:
Laugh all you want. I identify you Trumpettes for what you are everyday. Uneducated, uninformed Trump supporters. Wave that flag as you you piss on it with your support of Trump.
You know most of the military support President Trump, right?
3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

Fucking liar.

Trump's approval rating hits all-time high in Gallup poll

It is weird that Mexico behaved more like a word leader than than assfuck Trump made America look like..

So then, Mexico is taking in all these asylum seekers? :lmao:

Say fuckwad, doesn't international law state that asylum must be granted by the FIRST safe country? Which would be Mexico - if Guatemala actually is a danger.

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

I believe the leaders of todays modern conservative movement are perfectly aware of just how stupid trump supporters are ....

excepting, of course, the trump supporters who don't care that he is a pig because they are making a LOT of money from him......

United States Air Force, 1991 - 2011.

Run along, boy.

So you support draft dodging, wimpy assed little rich kids trashing your fellow vets?
I opposed McCain since his first campaign for President. He sold out his fellow POWs and MIAs.

But you wouldn't know anything about that, do you, boy?
He stayed when they wanted to free him
He sold out his fellow POWs.
By staying not going ??? That's selling out ?? The torture he went through ,,that's selling out?? and speaking of draft dodging ?? The scumbag trumps name comes up
Read the article, dumbass -- unless you're chickenshit.

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

I believe the leaders of todays modern conservative movement are perfectly aware of just how stupid trump supporters are ....

excepting, of course, the trump supporters who don't care that he is a pig because they are making a LOT of money from him......
If you got a job, you could make money too!

So you support draft dodging, wimpy assed little rich kids trashing your fellow vets?
I opposed McCain since his first campaign for President. He sold out his fellow POWs and MIAs.

By staying not going ??? That's selling out ?? The torture he went through ,,that's selling out?? and speaking of draft dodging ?? The scumbag trumps name comes up
I read all the articles I need to """I like my heroes not captured""???....Because of his family they were going to free him ,,,,he refused

feck 'mcstain' Edward !! He is a hero in 'vietnam' with his own 'memorial near 'truc bac' lake out side of 'hanoi' but scum here in the USA . Musta galled him to lose his bid for 'prezident' Edward . And then The TRUMP wins his election for 'President' on his first try Edward [chuckle]

I read all the articles I need to """I like my heroes not captured""???....Because of his family they were going to free him ,,,,he refused
And when he got back, he had POW records sealed -- dooming any of his fellow American servicemembers still being held.

He was a piece of shit. No wonder Democrats venerate him.

And when he got back, he had POW records sealed -- dooming any of his fellow American servicemembers still being held.

Were dems responsible for him running for president?? NO It was your ah republicans

feck 'mcstain' Edward !! He is a hero in 'vietnam' with his own 'memorial near 'truc bac' lake out side of 'hanoi' but scum here in the USA . Musta galled him to lose his bid for 'prezident' Edward . And then The TRUMP wins his election for 'President' on his first try Edward [chuckle]
------------------------------ just shows what Americans think of the easily captured ' juan mcstain' Edward .

Were dems responsible for him running for president?? NO It was your ah republicans
Democrats kissed his ass once he started speaking out against Trump.

It's like you guys don't have any principles at all. You know why? Because you don't.

------------------------------ just shows what Americans think of the easily captured ' juan mcstain' Edward .
LOL you guys ran him for president If he was what you liars think of him WHY run him for president?

It's like you guys don't have any principles at all. You know why? Because you don't.
Dave you must be smoking the good stuff You talking about principles with that yellow bellied ah in the WH?

Dave you must be smoking the good stuff You talking about principles with that yellow bellied ah in the WH?
If that lets you pretend you're not currently sucking McCain's ass, sure.

WTF are you babbling about now? McCain came home with the rest of the POWs. Sealing records? WTF, over?

If that lets you pretend you're not currently sucking McCain's ass, sure.
Can't he's dead but you with Trump??Did he shower first?

Forum List

Back