More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

I believe the leaders of todays modern conservative movement are perfectly aware of just how stupid trump supporters are ....

excepting, of course, the trump supporters who don't care that he is a pig because they are making a LOT of money from him......

So Comrade, did bigfoot help with the collusion? :dunno:
Only if "bigfoot" is code for Putin.

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

I believe the leaders of todays modern conservative movement are perfectly aware of just how stupid trump supporters are ....

excepting, of course, the trump supporters who don't care that he is a pig because they are making a LOT of money from him......

Smart people such as Mueler figured out the collusion story was retarded nonsense a long time ago. Real dumb CNN viewers still haven't got a clue.

By staying not going ??? That's selling out ?? The torture he went through ,,that's selling out?? and speaking of draft dodging ?? The scumbag trumps name comes up
Read the article, dumbass -- unless you're chickenshit.
I read all the articles I need to """I like my heroes not captured""???....Because of his family they were going to free him ,,,,he refused
And when he got back, he had POW records sealed -- dooming any of his fellow American servicemembers still being held.

He was a piece of shit. No wonder Democrats venerate him.

Let me know how you survived as a POW after being shot down. Anything even close.

It is weird that Mexico behaved more like a word leader than than assfuck Trump made America look like..

So then, Mexico is taking in all these asylum seekers? :lmao:

Say fuckwad, doesn't international law state that asylum must be granted by the FIRST safe country? Which would be Mexico - if Guatemala actually is a danger.

There is no law saying that asylum MUST be given.

Gotta love it when RealDave totally owns himself and doesn't even know it.
:iyfyus.jpg:
Laugh all you want. I identify you Trumpettes for what you are everyday. Uneducated, uninformed Trump supporters. Wave that flag as you you piss on it with your support of Trump.
You know most of the military support President Trump, right?
3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

Fucking liar.

Trump's approval rating hits all-time high in Gallup poll

The subject was military support you stupid fuck.

I have never served, I never had to write a fake doctpr's excuse not to serve and I have NEVER EVER trashed rthe service pf anyone who did.

So fuick off you TYrump suckimng POS>
I served in uniform for 20 years. Your contempt for the military is plain.

You, boy, can eat shit.

What uniform was that, the one they give you in prison?

Because what kind a veteran would vote for & support a draft dodging, Veteran trashing POS **** Trump.

While he paid off a doctor to give an excuse of bone spurs to avoid the Vietnam draft.

He trashed McCain's military service.

He trashed all POWs.

He trashed a Gold Star Family.

HE called a widow of a soldier a liar on the day shew met his coffin at the airport.,

And YOU love him for it.

Yet you had no problem voting for the draft dodging and criminal clintons. Go figure.

1) I never voted for Bill Clinton

2) Clinton us nit running around trashing veterans

What weren't you old enough, the bitch didn't want anyone in uniform around her, she hated the military then and still does, the fucking wimp willie couldn't even control his woman.

I voted HW in 1992 & third party in 96.

NEVER voted for Bill Clinton

Women weren't in the draft.

Trump changed policy & held all those caught trying to cross the border. Any idiot would know this would end up filling up all the space we had to hold these people. Add in those asking for asylum. Then add in all the children he took. Trump created this mess. He has no clue how to fix it. He cut funding to the Central American countries so they less able to provide safety for ther people which will drive more asylum seekers.

This is what you get when you elect a President who knows basically nothing but thinks he knows everything.
Ladies and gentlemen, this pissant is on record as opposing taking children away from sex traffickers.

You're a piece of shit.
So you are actually so fucking stupid that you think families were all sex traffickers,. Just how up Trumop's ass is your head?
Not what I said, you retard. Can you stop lying for two minutes in a row?
Well, actually you did. say it. Learn not to be such a dick.
I never said "all", you lying sack of shit.

So do you support doing something about child sex trafficking or not?

When will you dumbass Trumpettes stand behind the posts you make? You basically said Trump was separating children to protect them from sex trafficking. That is a fucking lie., Man the fuck up for once in your pathetic miserable trump-loving life..

Smart people such as Mueler figured out the collusion story was retarded nonsense a long time ago. Real dumb CNN viewers still haven't got a clue.
Mueller never said there was no collusion.

Note how Trumpettes don't care how Trump trashes the Constitution.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

Protecting the nation is more important than repairing useless military bases.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Considering the ongoing invasion over the southern border, no, it does not.

Trump says he will divert money Congress designated to the military. This is money the military does not need.

Yet military bases are still not repaired from a Hurricane 6 months earlier because they don't have funding.

Is it you hate our troops? Is it you hate the Constitution? Is it you are actually so stupid that you think this all will help the current mess at our border with Mexico? Is it you think this wall is worth cutting funding to illegal drug screening at crossing points?

I was right. You assfucks do hate the military. So what if our troops must live in deplorable conditions so Littledick Donnie can keep a stupid campaign promise & trash the Constitution.

Wow. THat is some of the stupidest "logic" I have ever seen.

Your politics make a lot more sense, now that I see who stupid you are.

Yep, we all know that the military does not protect the nation! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Considering the ongoing invasion over the southern border, no, it does not.

Sadly, they are not allowed to protect the southern border. The lawmakers you vote for will not allow it.

The blob is finally right about something

Oh, well if the paid troll from Hamas says so..... :eusa_whistle:

Laugh all you want. I identify you Trumpettes for what you are everyday. Uneducated, uninformed Trump supporters. Wave that flag as you you piss on it with your support of Trump.

FakeDave you’re embarrassing yourself again

Someone said most of the military support your fat assed orange buddy but they don't. Especially disturbing for you Trumpettes since the military typically favor Republicans by much more likely because Republicans love war.

All he said is more support him than do not and even that chart shows that.

The Trump created Crisis.

Pretty sure illegals in the US stand at 20mil? You’re a moron. Started way before Trump.
Trump changed policy & held all those caught trying to cross the border. Any idiot would know this would end up filling up all the space we had to hold these people. Add in those asking for asylum. Then add in all the children he took. Trump created this mess. He has no clue how to fix it. He cut funding to the Central American countries so they less able to provide safety for ther people which will drive more asylum seekers.

This is what you get when you elect a President who knows basically nothing but thinks he knows everything.

Plus Trump keeps saying he;s going to close the border which makes the frightened people who fear for their lives run now, BEFORE the border is closed.

Fear what? The cartels are running this whole operation

The cartels who get their power from the US drug market.

They have power because Mexico is corrupt and cannot control them. I agree that here in the US we buy way too many drugs and further believe that we should send the marines in there to destroy the cartels.

The collusion has a secret hideout guarded by the Loch Ness monster...
russian-collusion-iz-2-reel.jpg

I served in uniform for 20 years. Your contempt for the military is plain.

You, boy, can eat shit.

What uniform was that, the one they give you in prison?

Because what kind a veteran would vote for & support a draft dodging, Veteran trashing POS **** Trump.

While he paid off a doctor to give an excuse of bone spurs to avoid the Vietnam draft.

He trashed McCain's military service.

He trashed all POWs.

He trashed a Gold Star Family.

HE called a widow of a soldier a liar on the day shew met his coffin at the airport.,

And YOU love him for it.

Yet you had no problem voting for the draft dodging and criminal clintons. Go figure.

1) I never voted for Bill Clinton

2) Clinton us nit running around trashing veterans

What weren't you old enough, the bitch didn't want anyone in uniform around her, she hated the military then and still does, the fucking wimp willie couldn't even control his woman.

I voted HW in 1992 & third party in 96.

NEVER voted for Bill Clinton

Women weren't in the draft.

Wow that was cute, you just slid right over the bitch hating the military and not wanting uniformed personnel around her. Pathetic.

So Mueller knew within weeks that the collusion shit was a fraud, yet continued with the farce over the course of two years, Unethical at the very least, sounds criminal to me.

Mueller never said there was no collusion.

FUCKING LIAR.

Scumbag pile of shit fucking liar.

{As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the
collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of "collusion," but through the lens
of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" appears in the
Acting Attorney General's August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public
reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, cg, Brooke Group 12. Brown
Williamson Tobacco Corp, 509 US. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or
theory of liability found in the US. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the
contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as
that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. 371. See Black ?3 Law
Dictionary 321. (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain
something forbidden by law?); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 31 (1871)}

You lying pile of shit

{ The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials,
or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals?to interfere with or obstruct a lawful
function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in
Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign
official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the
Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with
conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section
IV above.}

You dishonorable pile of shit, fucking scumbag liar.

Fucking liar.

Trump's approval rating hits all-time high in Gallup poll

The subject was military support you stupid fuck.

No, you dishonorable lying fuck, it wasn't.

Forum List

Back