More proof we are finished as a result of generations of marxists. Ben Shapiro exchange with this .....sigh

Just watch this please. At this point I am about as prepared as I am ever going to be for God. Which isn't very prepared, but I am praying for a comet to wipe us all out. Cannot handle the left anymore and these demons.

I know whatcha mean, but don’t let them get to you that way. Thats what they want, it’s what Klaus Scwabb and Sundar the pricks want. Never let them win by checking out.

😍

A generation ago, in 1989, the German monument to Marxism, the Berlin Wall, fell in dramatic fashion.

Yet, libs still stick to this failed ideology as a panacea.

The very definition of insanity.

What do they think will be different if AOC and Crazy Fucking Bernie institute communism here, as compared to what happened in the USSR?

Just watch this please. At this point I am about as prepared as I am ever going to be for God. Which isn't very prepared, but I am praying for a comet to wipe us all out. Cannot handle the left anymore and these demons.

The Left has been indoctrinating students in gender identity politics, neo-marxism, and CRT racism and hate for a long time now.
They are producing brainwashed students like that "mathematician/physicist" lol who thinks that he is brilliant but who is actually a raging dolt.
Maybe parents should be better informed about what is going on in the schools.
I would suggest live webcam feeds in all public-school classrooms for a start.
The woke term "white colonialism" is left wing hate and racism.

A generation ago, in 1989, the German monument to Marxism, the Berlin Wall, fell in dramatic fashion.

Yet, libs still stick to this failed ideology as a panacea.

The very definition of insanity.

What do they think will be different if AOC and Crazy Fucking Bernie institute communism here, as compared to what happened in the USSR?

Leftists just feeeeeeellllllll it will be different.

The Left has been indoctrinating students in gender identity politics, neo-marxism, and CRT racism and hate for a long time now.
They are producing brainwashed students like that "mathematician/physicist" lol who thinks that he is brilliant but who is actually a raging dolt.
Maybe parents should be better informed about what is going on in the schools.
I would suggest live webcam feeds in all public-school classrooms for a start.
The woke term "white colonialism" is left wing hate and racism.

The poor little leftist doesn’t know they give him awards and tell him he’s brilliant because of the color of his skin. Just like they did with Obama all his life.

You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a debate with Shapiro. I know it. You know it. That’s why insults are all you have.
I wasn't discussing his debate skills.

I was saying this.........Ben Shapiro is a little sissy that you RWI's usually make fun of on a constant basis, but since the words out of his mouth support your agenda, you overlook his (the) characteristics that you despise.

If ( and I know he isn't) he was a liberal, you would be all over this lil' boy.

Forum List

Back