More proof we are finished as a result of generations of marxists. Ben Shapiro exchange with this .....sigh

I wasn't discussing his debate skills.

I was saying this.........Ben Shapiro is a little sissy that you RWI's usually make fun of on a constant basis, but since the words out of his mouth support your agenda, you overlook his (the) characteristics that you despise.

If ( and I know he isn't) he was a liberal, you would be all over this lil' boy.

Pure fantasy.

The young brother will be the new guy on the BMW sales team at the Twin Cities Prestigious Twin Cities BMW / Lexis dealership in 3 years

I wasn't discussing his debate skills.

I was saying this.........Ben Shapiro is a little sissy that you RWI's usually make fun of on a constant basis, but since the words out of his mouth support your agenda, you overlook his (the) characteristics that you despise.

If ( and I know he isn't) he was a liberal, you would be all over this lil' boy.

So what I hear you saying is, "I feel superior to Ben Shapiro because he's both more intelligent than me AND more civilized."

You continue to be mistaken.

Oh, and I don't think anyone's going to jump on feeling ashamed for liking Ben Shapiro because he says things we think are correct. Because . . . duhhh.

the idea of men and women is a Western Colonial idea? Wow....that's...wow...

If that were true, one would have to wonder how those other countries have managed to reproduce. I mean, they continue to have babies, many of them at a prodigious rate, so it would seem SOMEONE there has clued into this "Western Colonial" idea.

Starting off an argument by emphasizing that he's a double major in two fields of study, neither of which has anything to do with his point, was the first indication this guy was about to say something really stupid. Also, citing your credentials and awards before making an argument is a classic logical fallacy called "appeal to authority," although this guy completely botched it in any case.

The second idiotic thing he said in the very first sentence out of his mouth was calling himself a mathematician and a physicist because he's a double major. Um, no. You're taking undergrad classes, dude. You're no more "a mathematician and a physicist" than an college student taking premed classes is a doctor, or an accounting major is a CPA. You can literally change your major to anything during drop/add each semester at most universities.

Then as soon as he gets corrected on his first objectively inaccurate statement about what Ben said regarding DSM4 vs DSM5, he jumps straight to ad hominem (his 2nd use of a logical fallacy in only 30 seconds): "bro you sound like a bozo...you get no pussy, and you can't even make your wife wet."

Ben is right, if anyone actually gave this person an award for scientific study, they should immediately revoke it. And publicly apologize for every person who had a say in the decision to select this idiot for the award in the first place. Lol

Last edited:
Starting off an argument by emphasizing that he's a double major in two fields of study, neither of which has anything to do with his point, was the first indication this guy was about to say something really stupid. Also, citing your credentials and awards before making an argument is a classic logical fallacy called "appeal to authority," although this guy completely botched it in any case.

The second idiotic thing he said in the very first sentence out of his mouth was calling himself a mathematician and a physicist because he's a double major. Um, no. You're taking undergrad classes, dude. You're no more "a mathematician and a physicist" than an college student taking premed classes is a doctor, or an accounting major is a CPA. You can literally change your major to anything during drop/add each semester at most universities.

Then as soon as he gets corrected on his first objectively inaccurate statement about what Ben said regarding DSM4 vs DSM5, he jumps straight to ad hominem (his 2nd use of a logical fallacy in only 30 seconds): "bro you sound like a bozo...you get no pussy, and you can't even make your wife wet."

Ben is right, if anyone actually gave this person an award for scientific study, they should immediately revoke it. And publicly apologize for every person who had a say in the decision to select this idiot for the award in the first place. Lol
Great post:2up::113::highfive::beer:

Thats the face of the cult.

That asshole believes like the cult members on this board.

Perfect cultist. Like it was made in a cult lab.

Just watch this please. At this point I am about as prepared as I am ever going to be for God. Which isn't very prepared, but I am praying for a comet to wipe us all out. Cannot handle the left anymore and these demons.

The idiot who doesn't shut up is FLAMING lying about his qualifications.

The moment voting became a right was the moment the seed of demagoguery was planted and that was the poisonous move that caused the downfall of our country.

As a result our future were put into the hands of the power elites. Call them free masons, illuminati, whatever...or whoever THEY are have always been there.

The US was an idea. Formed by pompous farmers but they were smart and had a very good grasp on history and understood how tyranny works.

Whatever.....

It's over and that is where I trace it back to. The result is that and what we see graduating and taking over seats of power. Began before the 60s but that is when the branches started to sprout from the demagoguery that took over decades before.

Now we are in full meltdown.

Is THAT what he said? I couldn't hear that part very well.

Forum List

Back