More R stupidity -These yahoos are just incredible

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Extreme Anti-Abortion Republican Refused Fetuses Healthcare Because 'They're Not Born Yet' (VIDEO) -

Does hypocrisy have no limits? It’s doubtful, but either way, this Texas Republican’s example is hilarious — you may remember Texas State Rep. Jodie Laubenberg as the Republican woman who stated that rape kits prevent pregnancy and “clean the woman out.” This time, as the author of an extreme anti-abortion bill moving through the Texas state legislature, she has stood up for what she calls the “pre-born life” of fetuses, despite her statement in 2007 that fetuses aren’t “people” enough to receive healthcare.

Anyone here agree with her?

From the top, right on down - STOOPID.

1004072_609539729067896_773914712_n.jpg

Sorry for the double post. Didn't do it on purpose but that really is how stupid he is.

Does abortion have no limits? Babies have survived after 20 weeks. Has anybody ever done research on the psychological impact on a woman after she was pressured by some liberal man to have her unborn baby killed? How must it feel when the 20 something week old baby is turned around in the birth canal? Does the mother look down as the legs and lower torso kick and writhe in agony as a knife is inserted into the back of the skull and the brains are sucked out? Does she look at the fully formed dead baby with a face that now looks like a prune?

Extreme Anti-Abortion Republican Refused Fetuses Healthcare Because 'They're Not Born Yet' (VIDEO) -

Does hypocrisy have no limits? It’s doubtful, but either way, this Texas Republican’s example is hilarious — you may remember Texas State Rep. Jodie Laubenberg as the Republican woman who stated that rape kits prevent pregnancy and “clean the woman out.” This time, as the author of an extreme anti-abortion bill moving through the Texas state legislature, she has stood up for what she calls the “pre-born life” of fetuses, despite her statement in 2007 that fetuses aren’t “people” enough to receive healthcare.

Anyone here agree with her?
Does it really matter?

Does this person influence national policy?

Does this person even have any substantial influence over Texas State policy?

Did this person change her mind in the six years between 2007 and 2013?

Are people allowed to have a change-of-mind or to tweak their outlook as they mature?

Did this person slip-up or have a brain-fart in 2007 and say something they didn't mean?

Did this person ever reverse her position afterwards, to render it more consistent?

Rather than throwing dirt-balls at a particular school-chum on the recess yard...

Might not our energies more profitably be turned to the recent change in Abortion Law in the State of Texas?

Pro-Choicers are losing ground in a great many jurisdictions across the country...

A great deal of ground...

And the Pro-Lifers are laughing about it and clapping their hands with glee...

That strikes me as a slightly more serious state of affairs than some flyspeck State legislator who had a brain fart six years ago...

But that's just me...
71_71.gif

Last edited:
i could easily post a story about one left wing nutter in some state and then claim it is all democrats doing it just like dishonest hack laddly

I would agree but its not as though its only Texass. The entire GObP is now made up of flyspecks who want more and more laws that restrict more and ore freedoms that we should be able to take for granted.

1069281_583504051702127_75431573_n.jpg

The entire GOP is now made up of flyspecks who want more and more laws that restrict more and ore freedoms that we should be able to take for granted.

Which you obviously have absolutely no problem with because you vote for Democrats who do exactly the same thing. You love the government controlling other people's lives and choices as long as the people you are voting for are the ones doing the controlling. You're a pathetic, sorry excuse for a man, Dudley.

I would agree but its not as though its only Texass. The entire GObP is now made up of flyspecks who want more and more laws that restrict more and ore freedoms that we should be able to take for granted.

this post proves your dishonesty

you're still trying to equate one person with an entire party

but when it is one left wing nutter, you are quick to point out that it is only one person

your two faced politics are a sham

you love the stupid titles that come off a left wing site

now this woman is a EXTREME anti-abortion...

don't bother with sites like this or take what they say about ANYTHING serious, they are dishonest to the core they have to make up EXTREME titles like that to label a person..

but it seems the OP hits every EXTREME left wing sites on the Internet..figures

Last edited:

awww, and which party does the President belong to who is pushing for more GUN CONTROL on the people that RETRICTS more and more freedoms that we should be able to take for granted...?
you supposedly so high and mighy lefties don't think before you post do you?

you abortion fantics don't care about a woman having a medical procedure that could help her with her abortion...you just care about screaming her freedoms to kill her baby is infringed on..sickos

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post. Didn't do it on purpose but that really is how stupid he is.

Apology accepted. I assume you are talking about what Perry said. Didn't read it. He's just another thieving politician who is not worthy of my attention.

Immie

i could easily post a story about one left wing nutter in some state and then claim it is all democrats doing it just like dishonest hack laddly

you will NEVER see Dudley question anything a Democrat does.....cant ...the implant in his head will start a migraine pulse.....

Oh luddley please tell me how obama is a hypocrite for changing his mind on gay marrige? Just about 18 months ago he was against it.

you will NEVER see Dudley question anything a Democrat does.....cant ...the implant in his head will start a migraine pulse.....

true...just like starkey who never questions...they accept their party line and sheeple along

true...just like starkey who never questions...they accept their party line and sheeple along

yea Lakota and Dean wont question anything either.....Franco is another.....you dont Question a Democrat.....you question everyone else.....unless they agree with you.....

Forum List

Back