More record temps

NY actually had record snowfalls for both December and January.

Very true. I think 2010 was also a very snowy year and I forget what other year of the 2000's where it was near record cold, but it was also a very cold and snowy year and had the second president day nor'easter. The northeast been getting slammed harder then heck the past 10 years.

Weather swings that are wider and wilder, with an overall warming.

Record snowfall = Global Warming.

Gotcha

Very true. I think 2010 was also a very snowy year and I forget what other year of the 2000's where it was near record cold, but it was also a very cold and snowy year and had the second president day nor'easter. The northeast been getting slammed harder then heck the past 10 years.

Weather swings that are wider and wilder, with an overall warming.

Record snowfall = Global Warming.

Gotcha

Today is the first day of Summer.

Let's celebrate by agreeing with The Retarded that we expect warmer temperatures for the next three months.

Today is the first day of Summer.

Let's celebrate by agreeing with The Retarded that we expect warmer temperatures for the next three months.

Global warming = more humidity = more snowfall.

Nothing "retarded" about it.
but without the ability for the air to get cold enough, how's it going to snow?

AGW may increase global temperatures by 1 degree in the last century, but it still gets cold in the winter.

AGW may increase global temperatures by 1 degree in the last century, but it still gets cold in the winter.
Sooooooo... no real change in the weather then. Good to know you can be honest when not paying attention to what you're saying.

Love the 'may' you included.

Yes, but the residence time of water vapor is only 9 days. By the time it gets cold all the extra water vapor will have disappeared. A conundrum for you isn't it.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

A very long trend in the weather equals climate. Remember the record La Nina we just experianced? Shouldn't we still be getting cold weather?

Yes, but the residence time of water vapor is only 9 days. By the time it gets cold all the extra water vapor will have disappeared. A conundrum for you isn't it.

Kind of a stupid ass, are you, Walleyes. You think that with the modern weather maps all over the weather news now, that people don't see the relitively warm air coming up from the Gulf and colliding with the cold air from the north, creating record snowfalls for the last couple of winters? And then there is the little matter of the wet cool moisture that blows in from the West Coast and cools over the Sierras, and Rockies.

You deniers surely do present a dumb image to the general public.

Kind of a stupid ass, are you, Walleyes. You think that with the modern weather maps all over the weather news now, that people don't see the relitively warm air coming up from the Gulf and colliding with the cold air from the north, creating record snowfalls for the last couple of winters? And then there is the little matter of the wet cool moisture that blows in from the West Coast and cools over the Sierras, and Rockies.

You deniers surely do present a dumb image to the general public.

What was that little one? I see the western US not enjoying Spring until the first day of summer....again. The same thing happened last year as well. I see snow storms in Colorado the first day of summer. Something the warmyalarmysmarmy types said wouldn't even happen in winter anymore. I see arctic sea ice rebounding. I see glaciers advancing all over the planet.

You see a computer screen with a bunch of squiggly lines and try to tell us that what is actually happening can't and won't. Who's the denier? Oh yeah, it's you and yours.

Forum List

Back