More refuse to stand for the Anthem. Good News...this time its no white people so you can be angry

Lets get over the fact that the Anthem sings about how awesome it is to kill slaves when they have the nerve to want to be free. Everyone should stand to support that :afro:
hmmm I thought the anthem was created during the war with Great Britain? When did the slaves get involved?

Lets get over the fact that the Anthem sings about how awesome it is to kill slaves when they have the nerve to want to be free. Everyone should stand to support that :afro:

So why do you live in a country that killed slaves then? Do the right thing and live somewhere else. Maybe zimbabwe or south africa, where your enlightened black brothers hate whites almost as much as you do, and are turning those countries into paradises since the whites are no longer in power.

Last edited:
Folks, check your afro-american history, afro-americans invented the National Anthem! :p

Actually that battle hymn should be changed to God Bless America. The Flyers actually had better games when Kate sang it instead of the National Anthem.

If these people don't like what our homeland is about, why are they here then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you don't like what sport is all about then you should only attend the half-time, flag-waving and propaganda extravaganza. You don't see the guy strutting all over the field of play with his pig socks during that ... do ya'?

So why do you live in a country that killed slaves then? Do the right thing and live somewhere else. Maybe zimbabwe or south africa .....
Maybe because he's on a mission to train Native American Indians so that they can regain their one and only place on this earth, the one that you stole from them. How is he going to accomplish that in Zimbabwe or South Africa? I think you just stepped into your own poo.
smiley-face-pooping-emoticon.gif

So why do you live in a country that killed slaves then? Do the right thing and live somewhere else. Maybe zimbabwe or south africa .....
Maybe because he's on a mission to train Native American Indians so that they can regain their one and only place on this earth, the one that you stole from them. How is he going to accomplish that in Zimbabwe or South Africa? I think you just stepped into your own poo.
smiley-face-pooping-emoticon.gif
"Native Americans" are immigrants too.

Native Americans actually came from a tiny mountain region in Siberia, DNA research reveals
  • Tiny region in central Russia has DNA link to native Americans today
  • Ancestors thought to have walked across ice 13,000 years ago
  • Altai is 'key place', because central location means ancient peoples passed through

By ROB WAUGH
UPDATED: 18:21 EST, 26 January 2012
Altai in southern Siberia sits right at the centre of Russia. But the tiny, mountainous republic has a claim to fame unknown until now - Native Americans can trace their origins to the remote region.

DNA research revealed that genetic markers linking people living in the Russian republic of Altai, southern Siberia, with indigenous populations in North America.

A study of the mutations indicated a lineage shift between 13,000 and 14,000 years ago - when people are thought to have walked across the ice from Russia to America.

article-0-00953DCF00000578-252_468x319.jpg

Altai in Siberia: A study of genetic markers in DNA showed that the lineage of Native Americans changed around 13-14,000 years ago - when people are thought to have walked across the Bering Strait

This roughly coincides with the period when humans from Siberia are thought to have crossed what is now the Bering strait and entered America.

Read more: Native Americans actually came from a tiny mountain region in Siberia, DNA research reveals

"Native Americans" are immigrants too.
Native Americans actually came from a tiny mountain region in Siberia, DNA research reveals
And who did these wanderers from Siberian steal the land from? If we send the Indians back to Siberia then I guess it's back to the swamps of Africa for us white folk.

The National Anthem is racist. It was only a matter of time..
Next will be the US flag, especially if Trump is elected. There will be mass protests from the left for anything America. They will even avocate boycotting the US in every respect, except lefty institutions.
These people hate this country's history and traditions. They want a new country.

I keep telling them to move to Liberia or Gabon. They wouldn't have to deal with evil white racists there.
Exactly F. S. Key's point.

The National Anthem is racist.

It was only a matter of time.

Actually the part about killing slaves who want their freedom is race neutral :eusa_dance:
Anyone who stands during the National Anthem is a racist who wants an immediate return to slavery.

Absolutely. I really think you have this one dialed in.
I was wondering who was going to be first person to start whining and turn it into people wishing to stand are racist. Typical butthurt white guy behavior. You guys are the only people that can turn "I'm Black and I'm proud" into "Kill Whitey"

What part of the song is that exactly? I thought it was about an attack on a US fort by the British

The National Anthem is racist.

It was only a matter of time.

Next will be the US flag, especially if Trump is elected. There will be mass protests from the left for anything America. They will even advocate boycotting the US in every respect, except lefty institutions.
This country hasn't a chance of survival.
No. Just your recessive genes have little chance of survival. The country will be here for awhile.

What a stupid, intentional, misrepresentation of the truth ... you are intentionally manipulating the reality in order to arrive at a preconceived position.

Your ignorance of history, or historical fact, is a condemnation of your education. Even the average idiot - and you certainly aren't average, are you? - grasps what the stanza says, and yet, you, and others with a specific political agenda, conduct a guerrilla exercise in revisionist history in order to try to manufacture some minuscule support for a fallacious argument.

What part of the song is that exactly? I thought it was about an attack on a US fort by the British

"
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave"

Forum List

Back