More second amendment remedies

The right to bear arms doesn't mean the right to use firearms in frontier justice.

Rdean has a problem with understanding right and wrong......he is a left wing regressive and as we all know, their brains do not process facts, the truth, or reality properly.....and they really can't process the difference between right and wrong....

Considering that there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014.....but each year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1,500,000 times according to bill clinton.......those numbers are hard for him to understand.......

Also...considering that there are now357,000,000 million guns in private hands...that means 356,991,876 million were not used to commit murder.....

So 356,991,876 million people owned, and carried guns for self defense and did not commit murder with those guns...

13 million Americans now own and actually carry their guns.......

and 8,124 gun murders happened...and according to research, 90% of those committing murder are already convicted criminals, and 70-80% of their victims are already convicted criminals....so normal people...carrying guns....do not randomly commit acts of murder with them.

and as more Americans own and carry guns....our gun murder rate has actually gone down....every year we have increased gun ownership......

So not one thing rdean implies with this thread has anything to do with the truth, the facts or the reality of gun ownership in the United STates....
But if neither of them had guns, a minor rear-ender would not have ended in a death and a serious injury. Maybe a bloody nose.

It might not have. There's no way to say it wouldn't happened, anyway.
Are you saying they would have fought bare knuckled to the death? I'm guessing they were both too plastered for that.

No, I'm saying that a gun isn't their only option. They could easily produce a club, or an edged weapon.
Or a pressure cooker bomb.

But if neither of them had guns, a minor rear-ender would not have ended in a death and a serious injury. Maybe a bloody nose.

And if the 12 million men and women murdered by the Germans in gas chambers had had guns, they might have been able to stay alive....right?

Do you realize how many lives are saved each year by Americans with guns?

8,124 murdered with guns, most of the by career criminals murdering other criminals.....

1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives...according to bill clinton....

Can you grasp the significance of those numbers?

And again.....as more Americans now own and carry guns...the gun murder rate went down, not up.....from the time concealed carry started in Florida in the 90s, the number of Americans who own guns and now carry them has gone steadily up......and the gun murder rate went down....

Now we don't even have to talk about causation...that isn't the point right now....the point is....More Americans carrying guns for self defense did not increase violent crime or the gun murder rate specifically........so no matter what happened to these two men.......Americans carrying guns for self defense is not a problem...right?
I've pointed out to you before that the Anti-Crime legislation of the 90's had more to do with it than arming more Americans. You know full well that two big law abiding football players out for an evening in the French Quarter don't need guns for protection. Yet both of them had them in their pockets for no earthly reason and now one is dead.
I do wish you'd stop disrespecting the people killed in the gas chambers by making it seem they had some simple alternative to stop the Nazi's. It diminishes the evil of Hitler's machine and it makes it sound like the victims were all a bunch of sheep.

SWitzerland had 435,000 armed civilians...and that fact kept the Germans from invading...the rest of Europe and Russia disarmed their civilians.......and they were all run over by the Germans...pretending that hundreds of thousands of armed civilian resistance would have made no difference to the German war plans is the lie....

and are you kidding me....the French Quarter..it's filled with crime.......

And if they pulled out a gun and shot someone over a fender bender.....they were nuts long before that night...did either of them have previous arrests for violence?

The Nazis invaded the Soviet Union and lost 8 million as a result. No way they were afraid of Switzerland

I have posted this...hitter hated the Swiss and wanted to invade...his military officers told him it would be too costly.....too many armed civilians...the rest of Erupoe and Russia disarmed their people......They were helpless after the Germans rolled over their militaries...and he would have done the same to Russia if we hadn't joined the fight.....and armed Russia.....

Now you are making me laugh

The Swiss were more fearsome than the Red Army

It's why we call you gun nuts

1200x-1.jpg

No, show us the link where 32,000 people a year kill someone's with a gun each year.

More Americans killed by guns than killed by cars

Thank GOD we have a second amendment t protect us

But cars do kill people therefore they must be banned.....using your idiotic logic

Who said anything about banning?

Lets do for guns what we do for cars.......license operators, register them, make the owners carry liability insurance

That brings us back to changing The Constitution.

It is already in the Constitution

How do you have well regulated militias without knowing who your gun owners are, that they are trained and responsible ?

No, show us the link where 32,000 people a year kill someone's with a gun each year.

But cars do kill people therefore they must be banned.....using your idiotic logic

Lets do for guns what we do for cars.......license operators, register them, make the owners carry liability insurance

How do you have well regulated militias without knowing who your gun owners are, that they are trained and responsible ?

What part of, "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", don't you understand?

The right to bear arms doesn't mean the right to use firearms in frontier justice.

Oh hell, that's right. You are allowed to own firearms but NOT allowed to defend yourself with them.....got it.

You are some special kind of stupid....did you ride the "fun size" school bus? Or what?

And if the 12 million men and women murdered by the Germans in gas chambers had had guns, they might have been able to stay alive....right?

8,124 murdered with guns, most of the by career criminals murdering other criminals.....

1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives...according to bill clinton....

And again.....as more Americans now own and carry guns...the gun murder rate went down, not up.....from the time concealed carry started in Florida in the 90s, the number of Americans who own guns and now carry them has gone steadily up......and the gun murder rate went down....

Now we don't even have to talk about causation...that isn't the point right now....the point is....More Americans carrying guns for self defense did not increase violent crime or the gun murder rate specifically........so no matter what happened to these two men.......Americans carrying guns for self defense is not a problem...right?
I've pointed out to you before that the Anti-Crime legislation of the 90's had more to do with it than arming more Americans. You know full well that two big law abiding football players out for an evening in the French Quarter don't need guns for protection. Yet both of them had them in their pockets for no earthly reason and now one is dead.
I do wish you'd stop disrespecting the people killed in the gas chambers by making it seem they had some simple alternative to stop the Nazi's. It diminishes the evil of Hitler's machine and it makes it sound like the victims were all a bunch of sheep.

SWitzerland had 435,000 armed civilians...and that fact kept the Germans from invading...the rest of Europe and Russia disarmed their civilians.......and they were all run over by the Germans...pretending that hundreds of thousands of armed civilian resistance would have made no difference to the German war plans is the lie....

And if they pulled out a gun and shot someone over a fender bender.....they were nuts long before that night...did either of them have previous arrests for violence?

The Nazis invaded the Soviet Union and lost 8 million as a result. No way they were afraid of Switzerland

I have posted this...hitter hated the Swiss and wanted to invade...his military officers told him it would be too costly.....too many armed civilians...the rest of Erupoe and Russia disarmed their people......They were helpless after the Germans rolled over their militaries...and he would have done the same to Russia if we hadn't joined the fight.....and armed Russia.....

They couldn't successfully occupy the country with that many armed and ready civilians twit....the Swiss expected to lose to an invasion...and planned on fighting a guerilla war after the occupation.......with 435,000 armed members of the resistance...the rest of Europe and Russia disarmed their civilians...so the Germans new that once they rolled over the militaries of those countries...their civilians would have to simply submit....twit.

The Red army was pathetic...Stalin had purged his best generals, they were untrained, lost almost all of their war supplies to the German invasion......Stalin had placed it in locations for his invasion of Germany, but hotler beat him to it........and Russian soldiers defected in the 100,00s of thousands..........had hitler not executed his Russian prisoners and given them no chipping but to stay with Stalin...he could have easily taken over Russia.......but he hated the Russians too...and mass murdered them as we'll........

The Red army was poorly led, had no supplies and would have lost the war without the help of the United States and the stupid mistakes of hitler...read some history moron....

What part of, "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", don't you understand?

What part of a well regulated militia don't you understand?

How can we regulate our militias if we don't know who the gun owners are?

The Red army was pathetic...Stalin had purged his best generals, they were untrained, lost almost all of their war supplies to the German invasion......Stalin had placed it in locations for his invasion of Germany, but hotler beat him to it........and Russian soldiers defected in the 100,00s of thousands..........had hitler not executed his Russian prisoners and given them no chipping but to stay with Stalin...he could have easily taken over Russia.......but he hated the Russians too...and mass murdered them as we'll........

The Red army was poorly led, had no supplies and would have lost the war without the help of the United States and the stupid mistakes of hitler...read some history moron....

The Red Army defeated the Nazis

They couldn't successfully occupy the country with that many armed and ready civilians twit....the Swiss expected to lose to an invasion...and planned on fighting a guerilla war after the occupation.......with 435,000 armed members of the resistance...the rest of Europe and Russia disarmed their civilians...so the Germans new that once they rolled over the militaries of those countries...their civilians would have to simply submit....twit.

Nazis knew how to deal with resistance...kill you and kill your entire family
If a town supported the resistance, the whole town would be wiped out

The Swiss were too soft. They never would have endured that....the Soviets did to the tune of millions of civilian casualties

Rdean has a problem with understanding right and wrong......he is a left wing regressive and as we all know, their brains do not process facts, the truth, or reality properly.....and they really can't process the difference between right and wrong....

Considering that there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014.....but each year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1,500,000 times according to bill clinton.......those numbers are hard for him to understand.......

Also...considering that there are now357,000,000 million guns in private hands...that means 356,991,876 million were not used to commit murder.....

So 356,991,876 million people owned, and carried guns for self defense and did not commit murder with those guns...

and 8,124 gun murders happened...and according to research, 90% of those committing murder are already convicted criminals, and 70-80% of their victims are already convicted criminals....so normal people...carrying guns....do not randomly commit acts of murder with them.

and as more Americans own and carry guns....our gun murder rate has actually gone down....every year we have increased gun ownership......

So not one thing rdean implies with this thread has anything to do with the truth, the facts or the reality of gun ownership in the United STates....

You, of course, pretend to not understand my post.....I said nothing about causation.....remember....we can argue that later...

It is true that allowing normal Americans to carrying guns did not increase violent crime or fun murder...that is a fact...so all of your complaining about these two guys means nothing.......

Again...1,500,000 million Americans use guns each year to stop violent crime and to save lives.....according to Bill Clinton........and most of the time they do this without ever firing a shot....

Your entire post...your entire belief system about guns, is wrong....normal, law abiding people, carrying guns for self defense does not increase the violent crime rate or the gun murder rate.....that is what the actual statistics have shown since states started,passing concealed carry back in the 1990s...

13,000,000 million Americans now carry guns for self defense...and the gun mirder rate went down....the violent crime rate went down.....,

Your entire belief system is wrong...
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
What I don't understand is how you can say my argument against causation is totally wrong. Tougher crime laws slowly but surely brought down violent crime rates. You don't have any more proof than I do that it was caused by more people carrying more guns.
I will concede the point that people owning more guns did not make shootings go up significantly. But you are completely ignoring my point that if these two had not been armed--they had no need to be--this minor car accident would not have ended in one dead/one on the way to prison. You don't hesitate to use a one or two person example to make your points. So can I.

The French Quarter is crawling with undercover cops. You don't see them but the thugs know they're there. The violent crimes committed in New Orleans happen elsewhere, according to a native who both lives there and owns a business in the Quarter.
Will Smith got killed because it's our American opinion that it's fine and dandy to be carrying loaded weapons around on Saturday night in a good neighborhood. I do not agree either of them were nuts.

A minor traffic accident escalates into a fatal shooting as both parties are armed....a small price to pay for the right to bear arms

Passenger: Cardell Hayes 'saved my life' on night of Will Smith killing

Former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith was “going to shoot” as Cardell Hayes opened fire and killed Smith over the weekend, the attorney for Hayes’ passenger said in a statement.

“My client believes that Cardell saved his life," said Tanzanika Ruffin, the attorney for passenger Kevin O'Neal, in a statement to WDSU-TV. "Smith had a gun and was going to shoot it and Cardell may have saved both of their lives."

If you don't like the Second Amendment then work to get it repealed.

Oh right, that'll never happen because most of the country isn't as naive as you are.

Repeal?

Why not celebrate another instance of our second amendment keeping us safe?

Roughly 18 million people in this country live below the "poverty" line. Why not celebrate another instance of our successful welfare state raising everyone out of poverty just like LBJ said?

See, I can do that too.

32,000 Americans killed each year by guns.....good thing we have a second amendment to keep us safe
Does your number that include suicides?

You, of course, pretend to not understand my post.....I said nothing about causation.....remember....we can argue that later...

It is true that allowing normal Americans to carrying guns did not increase violent crime or fun murder...that is a fact...so all of your complaining about these two guys means nothing.......

Again...1,500,000 million Americans use guns each year to stop violent crime and to save lives.....according to Bill Clinton........and most of the time they do this without ever firing a shot....

Your entire post...your entire belief system about guns, is wrong....normal, law abiding people, carrying guns for self defense does not increase the violent crime rate or the gun murder rate.....that is what the actual statistics have shown since states started,passing concealed carry back in the 1990s...

13,000,000 million Americans now carry guns for self defense...and the gun mirder rate went down....the violent crime rate went down.....,

What I don't understand is how you can say my argument against causation is totally wrong. Tougher crime laws slowly but surely brought down violent crime rates. You don't have any more proof than I do that it was caused by more people carrying more guns.
I will concede the point that people owning more guns did not make shootings go up significantly. But you are completely ignoring my point that if these two had not been armed--they had no need to be--this minor car accident would not have ended in one dead/one on the way to prison. You don't hesitate to use a one or two person example to make your points. So can I.

Keep in mind where the "more guns" are going

The percentage of families owning guns has been dropping for decades. The additional guns are being bought by existing gun owners who need them to fight off Obama if he tries to confiscate them

2015-05-21-1432225070-1642674-vpcnorcgraphicone.jpg

Last edited:

Far more firearms now than a decade ago... Lower murder rate.
More firearms = less crime

A minor traffic accident escalates into a fatal shooting as both parties are armed....a small price to pay for the right to bear arms

Former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith was “going to shoot” as Cardell Hayes opened fire and killed Smith over the weekend, the attorney for Hayes’ passenger said in a statement.

“My client believes that Cardell saved his life," said Tanzanika Ruffin, the attorney for passenger Kevin O'Neal, in a statement to WDSU-TV. "Smith had a gun and was going to shoot it and Cardell may have saved both of their lives."

Watch: Woman Uses Car as Weapon to Break Free From Police Officer, Drives Off - Breitbart
Woman Uses Car As Weapon in Mass Attack: 1 Dead, 36 Injured in Las Vegas
APD: Woman used car as weapon
‘The Suspect Used the Vehicle As a Weapon’: Horrific Video Shows Man Hit Cops As He Sped Away in Car
Man who used car as revenge weapon jailed for 20 years
Man uses vehicle as a weapon in a heated argument
WATCH: Man uses car as weapon during 'disgraceful' street violence in Bradford city centre
Man allegedly uses kitchen knife as weapon
MPD: Man uses knife to threaten housemate
Man uses knife in attempted kidnapping of Dinuba 14-year-old girl
Police: New York Man Kills Woman Before Turning Knife On Himself
Woman stabbed boyfriend’s mom 36 times with kitchen knife, affidavit says
Police: Woman killed dog with butcher knife
Maniac stabbed man, set homeless person on fire in Queens

Watch: Woman Uses Car as Weapon to Break Free From Police Officer, Drives Off - Breitbart
Woman Uses Car As Weapon in Mass Attack: 1 Dead, 36 Injured in Las Vegas
APD: Woman used car as weapon
‘The Suspect Used the Vehicle As a Weapon’: Horrific Video Shows Man Hit Cops As He Sped Away in Car
Man who used car as revenge weapon jailed for 20 years
Man uses vehicle as a weapon in a heated argument
WATCH: Man uses car as weapon during 'disgraceful' street violence in Bradford city centre
Man allegedly uses kitchen knife as weapon
MPD: Man uses knife to threaten housemate
Man uses knife in attempted kidnapping of Dinuba 14-year-old girl
Police: New York Man Kills Woman Before Turning Knife On Himself
Woman stabbed boyfriend’s mom 36 times with kitchen knife, affidavit says
Police: Woman killed dog with butcher knife
Maniac stabbed man, set homeless person on fire in Queens

Smith was shot eight times and his wife twice

Hard to do that with a car.

Thank goodness for our second amendment rights

I'm in my echo chamber this morning, but I promise to listen to it later.

Smith was shot eight times and his wife twice

Hard to do that with a car.

Thank goodness for our second amendment rights
The reality is your silly anti-gunnutting makes you a laughing stock. The Right to Bare Arms, is one people like you will never take away from the American people.

Forum List

Back