More second amendment remedies

Who said anything about banning?

Lets do for guns what we do for cars.......license operators, register them, make the owners carry liability insurance

You seem to lack understanding as to what a right is.

Why, which right would that be?

hqdefault.jpg

Repeal?

Why not celebrate another instance of our second amendment keeping us safe?

Roughly 18 million people in this country live below the "poverty" line. Why not celebrate another instance of our successful welfare state raising everyone out of poverty just like LBJ said?

See, I can do that too.

32,000 Americans killed each year by guns.....good thing we have a second amendment to keep us safe

Link?

1200x-1.jpg

No, show us the link where 32,000 people a year kill someone's with a gun each year.
It says "projected to kill...".....not actually killed.

The liars on the left are pulling another fraud on us.

32,000 Americans killed each year by guns.....good thing we have a second amendment to keep us safe

Link?

1200x-1.jpg

No, show us the link where 32,000 people a year kill someone's with a gun each year.

More Americans killed by guns than killed by cars

Thank GOD we have a second amendment t protect us

But cars do kill people therefore they must be banned.....using your idiotic logic
Yep...ban the cars...ban water.....ban sharp pointy objects.

Two well respected members of their community who need guns to keep them safe

Two gang bangers who engaged in thug culture.

View attachment 71234

One is dead, the other headed for prison.....thank goodness we have a second amendment to protect us

What does the second have to do with an illegal shooting by a thug using an illegal gun?
Neither of them were thugs or gang bangers. Being black doesn't make them bangers. You got a link to Hayes using an illegal gun? I didn't find that when I searched.

The right to bear arms doesn't mean the right to use firearms in frontier justice.

Rdean has a problem with understanding right and wrong......he is a left wing regressive and as we all know, their brains do not process facts, the truth, or reality properly.....and they really can't process the difference between right and wrong....

Considering that there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014.....but each year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1,500,000 times according to bill clinton.......those numbers are hard for him to understand.......

Also...considering that there are now357,000,000 million guns in private hands...that means 356,991,876 million were not used to commit murder.....

So 356,991,876 million people owned, and carried guns for self defense and did not commit murder with those guns...

13 million Americans now own and actually carry their guns.......

and 8,124 gun murders happened...and according to research, 90% of those committing murder are already convicted criminals, and 70-80% of their victims are already convicted criminals....so normal people...carrying guns....do not randomly commit acts of murder with them.

and as more Americans own and carry guns....our gun murder rate has actually gone down....every year we have increased gun ownership......

So not one thing rdean implies with this thread has anything to do with the truth, the facts or the reality of gun ownership in the United STates....
But if neither of them had guns, a minor rear-ender would not have ended in a death and a serious injury. Maybe a bloody nose.

And if the 12 million men and women murdered by the Germans in gas chambers had had guns, they might have been able to stay alive....right?

Do you realize how many lives are saved each year by Americans with guns?

8,124 murdered with guns, most of the by career criminals murdering other criminals.....

1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives...according to bill clinton....

Can you grasp the significance of those numbers?

And again.....as more Americans now own and carry guns...the gun murder rate went down, not up.....from the time concealed carry started in Florida in the 90s, the number of Americans who own guns and now carry them has gone steadily up......and the gun murder rate went down....

Now we don't even have to talk about causation...that isn't the point right now....the point is....More Americans carrying guns for self defense did not increase violent crime or the gun murder rate specifically........so no matter what happened to these two men.......Americans carrying guns for self defense is not a problem...right?

A minor traffic accident escalates into a fatal shooting as both parties are armed....a small price to pay for the right to bear arms

Passenger: Cardell Hayes 'saved my life' on night of Will Smith killing

Former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith was “going to shoot” as Cardell Hayes opened fire and killed Smith over the weekend, the attorney for Hayes’ passenger said in a statement.

“My client believes that Cardell saved his life," said Tanzanika Ruffin, the attorney for passenger Kevin O'Neal, in a statement to WDSU-TV. "Smith had a gun and was going to shoot it and Cardell may have saved both of their lives."

If you don't like the Second Amendment then work to get it repealed.

Oh right, that'll never happen because most of the country isn't as naive as you are.

Repeal?

I celebrate innocent people using their 2nd Amendment right to use guns for self defense all the time.......I post the stories right here....you, however, are doing it wrong....

Lets do for guns what we do for cars.......license operators, register them, make the owners carry liability insurance

hqdefault.jpg

Notice you ducked the issue didn't you?

Show me any "right" you have that prevents any of that

A minor traffic accident escalates into a fatal shooting as both parties are armed....a small price to pay for the right to bear arms

Former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith was “going to shoot” as Cardell Hayes opened fire and killed Smith over the weekend, the attorney for Hayes’ passenger said in a statement.

“My client believes that Cardell saved his life," said Tanzanika Ruffin, the attorney for passenger Kevin O'Neal, in a statement to WDSU-TV. "Smith had a gun and was going to shoot it and Cardell may have saved both of their lives."

Oh right, that'll never happen because most of the country isn't as naive as you are.

Repeal?

Roughly 18 million people in this country live below the "poverty" line. Why not celebrate another instance of our successful welfare state raising everyone out of poverty just like LBJ said?

See, I can do that too.

Wrong....

8,124 gun murders, most of them career criminals murdering other career criminals with guns...

505 accidental gun deaths.

the rest are suicides......someone ending their own life....and almost the same number of people commit suicide without guns......so guns are not the issue with that either....

And 356,991,876 millon guns in private hands were not used to commit murder......

hqdefault.jpg

Notice you ducked the issue didn't you?

Show me any "right" you have that prevents any of that

Each of those things is no different than when you and the democrats from the past put Poll Taxes and literacy tests on blacks to keep them from voting.....anything that infringes on a right is UnConstitutional.....

Repeal?

I celebrate innocent people using their 2nd Amendment right to use guns for self defense all the time.......I post the stories right here....you, however, are doing it wrong....

You are such a pussy

Nothing beats having a good ole firearm at your side when you get in a fender bender....shows the other guy who is right

Repeal?

See, I can do that too.

Wrong....

8,124 gun murders, most of them career criminals murdering other career criminals with guns...

505 accidental gun deaths.

the rest are suicides......someone ending their own life....and almost the same number of people commit suicide without guns......so guns are not the issue with that either....

And 356,991,876 millon guns in private hands were not used to commit murder......

Dead is dead

Simple question for liberals that would end this line of thought completely, and hence they won't answer it.

Why do you support taking gun rights from the many for the sins of the few, while at the same time screaming that those who want to ban Muslims because some Muslims are terrorists are bigots?

Aren't you being both bigoted and hypocritical?

Simple question for liberals that would end this line of thought completely, and hence they won't answer it.

Why do you support taking gun rights from the many for the sins of the few, while at the same time screaming that those who want to ban Muslims because some Muslims are terrorists are bigots?

Sorry...makes no logical sense

Nobody is talking of banning all guns....can't be done
Conservatives are talking about banning all Muslims from entering the country

Of course...but that doesn't count for them....

Neither of them were thugs or gang bangers. Being black doesn't make them bangers. You got a link to Hayes using an illegal gun? I didn't find that when I searched.

ROFL

!st off, did Hayes have a CCP? Since the answer is no, it was illegal for him to have the gun.

Now as to your other idiocy;

You've never actually seen an NFL game, have you? You know nothing about the NFL or any player, do you? Another smug leftist spewing ignorant shit.

{
The NFL's strong and talented athletes are being drowned out by the thugs who have found a place where their actions will be excused and even extolled, until they go too ridiculously far.

I can't justify pretending that what I am watching is anything better than mayhem with a time clock.

You play the same game on the street, and somebody will call the cops. The NFL is out of control in ways that can no longer be sugarcoated or justified in the name of entertaining ourselves.}

NFL's "thug element'' is ruining it as a sport

Look, your fellow Bolshevik Shitflinger is flinging shit in his bid to end civil rights, so you jumped in to support. I get it, you're a party gal and want to put an end to the Bill of Rights on behalf of your party. But clearly you have no grasp of just how stupid you come off. The NFL is no different than the Gangsta Rap world, it is run by thugs and scum.

Last edited:

Sorry...makes no logical sense

Nobody is talking of banning all guns....can't be done
Conservatives are talking about banning all Muslims from entering the country

Wrong....Trump and his supporters want a temporary ban on muslims until a proper process can be used to vet them. Just like we used to do for all other immigrant groups.

The right to bear arms doesn't mean the right to use firearms in frontier justice.

Rdean has a problem with understanding right and wrong......he is a left wing regressive and as we all know, their brains do not process facts, the truth, or reality properly.....and they really can't process the difference between right and wrong....

Considering that there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014.....but each year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1,500,000 times according to bill clinton.......those numbers are hard for him to understand.......

Also...considering that there are now357,000,000 million guns in private hands...that means 356,991,876 million were not used to commit murder.....

So 356,991,876 million people owned, and carried guns for self defense and did not commit murder with those guns...

13 million Americans now own and actually carry their guns.......

and 8,124 gun murders happened...and according to research, 90% of those committing murder are already convicted criminals, and 70-80% of their victims are already convicted criminals....so normal people...carrying guns....do not randomly commit acts of murder with them.

and as more Americans own and carry guns....our gun murder rate has actually gone down....every year we have increased gun ownership......

So not one thing rdean implies with this thread has anything to do with the truth, the facts or the reality of gun ownership in the United STates....
But if neither of them had guns, a minor rear-ender would not have ended in a death and a serious injury. Maybe a bloody nose.

And if the 12 million men and women murdered by the Germans in gas chambers had had guns, they might have been able to stay alive....right?

Do you realize how many lives are saved each year by Americans with guns?

8,124 murdered with guns, most of the by career criminals murdering other criminals.....

1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives...according to bill clinton....

Can you grasp the significance of those numbers?

And again.....as more Americans now own and carry guns...the gun murder rate went down, not up.....from the time concealed carry started in Florida in the 90s, the number of Americans who own guns and now carry them has gone steadily up......and the gun murder rate went down....

Now we don't even have to talk about causation...that isn't the point right now....the point is....More Americans carrying guns for self defense did not increase violent crime or the gun murder rate specifically........so no matter what happened to these two men.......Americans carrying guns for self defense is not a problem...right?
I've pointed out to you before that the Anti-Crime legislation of the 90's had more to do with it than arming more Americans. You know full well that two big law abiding football players out for an evening in the French Quarter don't need guns for protection. Yet both of them had them in their pockets for no earthly reason and now one is dead.
I do wish you'd stop disrespecting the people killed in the gas chambers by making it seem they had some simple alternative to stop the Nazi's. It diminishes the evil of Hitler's machine and it makes it sound like the victims were all a bunch of sheep.

See, I can do that too.

Link?

1200x-1.jpg

More Americans killed by guns than killed by cars

Thank GOD we have a second amendment t protect us

That is wrong.....from the CDC...when you compare car accidents to gun accidents..the accurate comparison you get this....

Accidental gun deaths 2013..... 505

Accidental car deaths 2013... 35,369

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Gun Suicide: 21,175
Non gun suicide: 19,974

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Forum List

Back