More Secular Humanism Hatin' on Jesus...

Isn't it the dream of most boys to be carried off by some older chick with nice titties?
drooling-7.gif

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above....

ROFLMNAO!

Now how precious is THAT? I just adore watching the intellectually less fortunate try to reason... And I gotta say, THAT was a wonderful try. Really... for YOU! It's a MIRACLE!

But....

Ya seem to be citing an admonition and its odd that ya would, given the subject and all. I mean...

When did Bethlehem move to heaven?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

(The worst part is that she sucked two poor morons into THANKING her for it... and AGREEING with raw idiocy.)

Let the record reflect that the Contributor has now formally conceded... through her having yielded from the standing points, thus failing to sustain her position.

The passage does not refer to putting graven images in Heaven you imbecile.

Goddam, where do you people come from?

It also doesn't mean to never make a graven image. You Jehovah Witness types seem to miss "unto thyself" as in making an idol to worship. God commanded many graven images to be made and used in the act of worship, something that Bible illiterates, Jehovah Witnesses included, seem to completely miss.

"Super-natural"?

What in the hell are you talking about? What is this Super-natural nonsense you're incessantly braying on about?

I get the impression that it's nature... . Are you claiming that nature is 'Super-Natural'? The force in nature that created the universe and set laws that govern everything in it... you know the laws that require that pretty much everything you 'believe' is false and when set into practice, inevitably results in chaos, calamity and catastrophe?

Is THAT what you're driving at here?

I suggest you google 'define supernatural'. If you know how to google.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

So you still don't know what 'supernatural' means?

lol

So you're conceding AGAIN?

LOL! Suit yourself... .

The reader should recall to what she's conceding...

She asserted:

Secular humanism is people who don't need the fear of supernatural...

So given that God is merely the force in nature which created the Universe, thus being nature itself... thus the epitome of that which is natural... I merely sought some clarity and inquired:

"Super-natural"?

What in the hell are you talking about? What is this Super-natural nonsense you're incessantly braying on about?

I get the impression that it's nature... . Are you claiming that nature is 'Super-Natural'? The force in nature that created the universe and set laws that govern everything in it... you know the laws that require that pretty much everything you 'believe' is false and when set into practice, inevitably results in chaos, calamity and catastrophe?

So, realizing that her reasoning was exposed as nonsense, she's now conceded twice that she's no means to define 'super-natural'... in any way which serves her subjective needs.

The existence of God is an exercise of faith, unsupported by any scientific evidence, therefore God cannot be considered a part of Nature.

God became incarnate, a permanent inextricable part of his own creation. Something else you Jehovah Witness types are ignorant of.

I suggest you google 'define supernatural'. If you know how to google.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

So you still don't know what 'supernatural' means?

lol

So you're conceding AGAIN?

LOL! Suit yourself... .

The reader should recall to what she's conceding...

She asserted:

Secular humanism is people who don't need the fear of supernatural...

So given that God is merely the force in nature which created the Universe, thus being nature itself... thus the epitome of that which is natural... I merely sought some clarity and inquired:

"Super-natural"?

So, realizing that her reasoning was exposed as nonsense, she's now conceded twice that she's no means to define 'super-natural'... in any way which serves her subjective needs.

The existence of God is an exercise of faith, unsupported by any scientific evidence, therefore God cannot be considered a part of Nature.

God became incarnate, a permanent inextricable part of his own creation. Something else you Jehovah Witness types are ignorant of.

Say, what?

Forum List

Back