More Strange Democrats

it's a kooky fetish.

protest the store if you don't like it, or go all democrat on it and drag it into court and demand they carry child size versions b/c it's discrimination.

It's a strange and mostly benign fetish. Like all aberrational behavior it's toxic if normalized. Going to a restaurant in an adult sized stroller and demanding a free meal should not be accepted. Kids eat free and the adult self identifies as a child shouldn't force the business to accommodate the delusion.

It's a strange and mostly benign fetish. Like all aberrational behavior it's toxic if normalized. Going to a restaurant in an adult sized stroller and demanding a free meal should not be accepted. Kids eat free and the adult self identifies as a child shouldn't force the business to accommodate the delusion.

Has anyone enjoying this fetish asked for a child's discount? Or is this just more bullshit?

Has anyone enjoying this fetish asked for a child's discount? Or is this just more bullshit?
a lady that said she was a bike demanded free rides on the bus.

This assumption is not much of a leap

And, no doubt, the woman was refused free rides. Ridiculous slippery slope arguments are not the issue.

It is a sexual kink that some people enjoy. They have been doing so for years. Now they have a shop to supply them with accessories. If there are not enough of them in the area, the business will go under. If there are enough paying customers, the business will make a profit. They are catering to a niche. They did not create it.

And I would be willing to bet a chunk of change that none of their customers have ever gone to a restaurant dressed as an infant and asked for a child's discount.

What is it with these people? It seems they want to be anyone but who they are in reality.

Locals up in arms over new fetish store in Illinois town

As for this being Dems, I think you would be surprised how many Republicans and Libertarians there are in many kink communities.

Probably not, but this sort of thought pattern seems far more related to the Left.

JMO

It isn't political. It is about sexual fantasy. Lots of variety out there.

What is it with these people? It seems they want to be anyone but who they are in reality.

As for this being Dems, I think you would be surprised how many Republicans and Libertarians there are in many kink communities.

Probably not, but this sort of thought pattern seems far more related to the Left.

JMO

I didn't say it was, but certain ideas attract certain philosophies more than others.

And, no doubt, the woman was refused free rides. Ridiculous slippery slope arguments are not the issue.

It is a sexual kink that some people enjoy. They have been doing so for years. Now they have a shop to supply them with accessories. If there are not enough of them in the area, the business will go under. If there are enough paying customers, the business will make a profit. They are catering to a niche. They did not create it.

And I would be willing to bet a chunk of change that none of their customers have ever gone to a restaurant dressed as an infant and asked for a child's discount.
men also didn't have the right to put on a wig and go into the ladies room

and now they do

the slippery slope argument stands and stands firm.

and now they do

Utter bullshit. The store in question remains locked unless you have an appointment. And the windows are covered. It has no effect on people except in their own mind. These people who have an infant fetish are hurting no one and, to my knowledge, are not doing it in public. No harm, no foul.

and now they do

Utter bullshit. The store in question remains locked unless you have an appointment. And the windows are covered. It has no effect on people except in their own mind. These people who have an infant fetish are hurting no one and, to my knowledge, are not doing it in public. No harm, no foul.
not yet

and now they do

not yet

And what reason would you have for legally preventing it? That you dislike it? If they are not exposing themselves in public (and teh diaper pretty much covers that), what reason do you have for gov't intervention?

JMO

It's democrats that support anything other than being normal.

JMO

As I said, there are plenty of conservatives in the kink community.

JMO

Are they trying to make everyone else take part in it? Like Obama forcing schools to let boys into girls locker rooms?

JMO

Are they trying to make everyone else take part in it? Like Obama forcing schools to let boys into girls locker rooms?

Did you read the article?

Not only are they not forcing anyone to do anything, the store is only open by appointment. The Windows are covered.

JMO

Did you read the article?

Not only are they not forcing anyone to do anything, the store is only open by appointment. The Windows are covered.
I don't have a problem with what people do behind closed doors, but with the tranny thing. Liberals cannot be trusted to keep things private. Seems like your type like to destroy anything normal.

Forum List

Back