More Strange Democrats

Probably not, but this sort of thought pattern seems far more related to the Left.

JMO

It isn't political. It is about sexual fantasy. Lots of variety out there.
It's democrats that support anything other than being normal.

As I said, there are plenty of conservatives in the kink community.
Are they trying to make everyone else take part in it? Like Obama forcing schools to let boys into girls locker rooms?

Did you read the article?

Not only are they not forcing anyone to do anything, the store is only open by appointment. The Windows are covered.

Now perhaps. Next it will be in the schools, under mandatory acceptance policies.

You think I'm kidding.

Are they trying to make everyone else take part in it? Like Obama forcing schools to let boys into girls locker rooms?

Not only are they not forcing anyone to do anything, the store is only open by appointment. The Windows are covered.
I don't have a problem with what people do behind closed doors, but with the tranny thing. Liberals cannot be trusted to keep things private. Seems like your type like to destroy anything normal.

My type? My type is a fiscal conservative looking for smaller, less intrusive gov't. My type is one that minds their own business and doesn't worry about what people do in their bedroom.

Now perhaps. Next it will be in the schools, under mandatory acceptance policies.

You think I'm kidding.

Have you ever SEEN anyone who was onto this fetish? No? But your worry is that it will be mandatory to accept them? How about just leave them alone and don't poke your nose into other people's sex lives?

men also didn't have the right to put on a wig and go into the ladies room

and now they do

the slippery slope argument stands and stands firm.

The motto of the 'New Democrats:

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.-Stirling S. Newberry

It's all about running around seeing how far the society at large will bend over the juvenile vermin.

And, many of the Libertoons are just as obnoxious and silly, so they have freaks on both the right and the faux 'left' reinforcing each other's sociopathy and psychotic mental disorders.

Last edited:

and now they do

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.-Stirling S. Newberry

Irrelevant here.

and now they do

Irrelevant here.

Projection. And I wasn't talking to you anyway, so go troll somebody who thinks you're relevant.

and now they do

Irrelevant here.

Projection. And I wasn't talking to you anyway, so go troll somebody who thinks you're relevant.

So you think people being told to mind their own business where consenting adult's sex lives are concerned is trolling? Lol. Ok.

and now they do

Irrelevant here.

So you think people being told to mind their own business where consenting adult's sex lives are concerned is trolling? Lol. Ok.

Yes, now go full tard, as if nobody read your previous post.

Idiot.

and now they do

Irrelevant here.

Yes, now go full tard, as if nobody read your previous post.

Idiot.

I'll just keep pointing out the facts to those who think everyone's sex life is there business. If you disagree, bring facts. Don't waste bandwidth with attempts at insults.

You think I'm kidding.

Have you ever SEEN anyone who was onto this fetish? No? But your worry is that it will be mandatory to accept them? How about just leave them alone and don't poke your nose into other people's sex lives?
I minded my own business, and now we have men in girls locker rooms. Liberals are never satisfied. It will be pedophilia or bestiality next. I don't care what people do inside their homes, but that isn't good enough. They want everyone to know what they are doing.

You think I'm kidding.

I minded my own business, and now we have men in girls locker rooms. Liberals are never satisfied. It will be pedophilia or bestiality next. I don't care what people do inside their homes, but that isn't good enough. They want everyone to know what they are doing.

Bullshit. This store caters to a specific kink. The doors are only open if you have an appointment. The windows are covered. I see no sign that they are anything but discreet and private. The only objection you can have to the actual topic is that simply KNOWING about it offends you. And to that I say Tough Shit. You want to scream about them wanting to make acceptance in elementary schools mandatory, you will have to wait until someone at least tries that. So far there is not one iota of evidence that this store wants anything except to do business with people who want their products.

And there have been people suggesting ways to shut it down. That is far more disgusting than anything I have seen from the store.

Forum List

Back