More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Yes, Fauci and Gates suffered serious ego deaths concerning ivermectin well before Daszak-Shi-Baric bat virus was discovered in Ap 2011:

Feb 2011 Kitasato Institute, Ivermectin

Saying it does not make it true, no matter how much you want it to.
I'm not saying it. You are. Every time someone corners a Trumpster with a valid criticism, they try to deflect with "they do it too!" (pointing at leftists). Apparently that makes it ok?

Yes, the same one, Einstein. You were duped by the media, which was easy for them: you are not scientifically educated about ivermectin, and the media is profoundly illiterate.
The only use for humans is treat for worms to used as a salve or liquid to be rubbed in.

Not for you. For you if FoxNews said so, that is good enough.

Not everyone is like you
He has an impeccable reputation which he would be putting on the line making claims he couldn't prove, if challenged.

That flew over your head, I see....in the interest of objectivity.

He has an impeccable reputation which he would be putting on the line making claims he couldn't prove, if challenged.

That flew over your head, I see....in the interest of objectivity.

As I said....For you if FoxNews said so, that is good enough.

Not everyone is like you

mRNA "vaccine" produces SARS2 spike protein relentlessly. What is controlling this production?
'....However, subsequent persistent and uncontrolled expression of the microRNA resulted in sudden arrhythmic death of most of the treated pigs.'

Is this related?
Jikkyleaks: Symptoms of Vaginal Arrhythmia

In post #337, Jikkyleaks apparently got hold of a Russian-language report for the vagus nerve.

The microRNA sudden death report of post #337 of this thread used adeno-associated virus-6 (AAV-6) as a vector. This is likely a good reason why Dr. Anthony Fauci (Fau Chi) and his FDA cronies did not want autopsies, especially since ChAdOx1 COVID-19 "vaccine" is adenovirus-based.

Post #28
'....VITT is a known risk of adenovirus-vectored DNA vaccines.'

So yes, we've caught Fau Chi and the FDA deliberately trying to steer the investigation away from post-vax autopsy evidence.

Therefore, the vax clue is VITT (vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia).

Jikkyleaks, the researchers of DRASTIC and other Twitterists know that the PREDICT database disappeared in 2019. Do they know the autopsy link to Peter Daszak for PREDICT AAV-6?

PREDICT AAV-6 VP1 Protein
'....Publications: Daszak, et al, Non-Random Patterns in Viral Diversity

Thus, Daszak's paper for AAV-6 links to microRNA and sudden death in pigs (post #337).

Forum List

Back