More Syrian Rebels Joining ISIS

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
"More and more Syrian rebels are defecting to join the ultra-hardline Islamic State of Iraq and Syria insurgency, said U.N. human rights investigators on Friday, in what they described as a “Syrian-ization” of the al Qaeda offshoot."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...s-inquiry-says-more-Syrians-joining-ISIS.html

Very stupid of the West to back the anti-government rebels in Syria. Syria was the most secular state in the Middle East, with Christians holding high positions in Government and as Army officers.

"More and more Syrian rebels are defecting to join the ultra-hardline Islamic State of Iraq and Syria insurgency, said U.N. human rights investigators on Friday, in what they described as a “Syrian-ization” of the al Qaeda offshoot."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...s-inquiry-says-more-Syrians-joining-ISIS.html

Very stupid of the West to back the anti-government rebels in Syria. Syria was the most secular state in the Middle East, with Christians holding high positions in Government and as Army officers.

I agree , why in the heck did we, because Israel didn't get along with Assad?
Also Israel wants someone in there anti Iran, another SISI, I can't believe the US did that.

Did Israel tell you to get involved in Syria?

What the fuck do you people want? Blame Obama for this crap, not us.
Penelope the Jew Hating Muslim Shill loves to bring up Israel even when Israel has nothing to do with the topic

Penelope the Jew Hating Muslim Shill loves to bring up Israel even when Israel has nothing to do with the topic

Obsessing is not healthy.

Have you ever read PNAC, I think its time you do, Syria was talked about it the late 90's, this is not new, and yes Syria is the plan as given to PM BiBi. Obama hands are tied, now with the GOP Neocons , I bet PM Bibi is celebrating to high heaven. I am not a Muslim, one doesn't need to be a Muslim to hate Zionist and the Israel Government . I can only imagine how the Arabs must feel. When I read your papers with your PM talks I can puke.

Have you ever read PNAC, I think its time you do, Syria was talked about it the late 90's, this is not new, and yes Syria is the plan as given to PM BiBi. Obama hands are tied, now with the GOP Neocons , I bet PM Bibi is celebrating to high heaven. I am not a Muslim, one doesn't need to be a Muslim to hate Zionist and the Israel Government . I can only imagine how the Arabs must feel.

How many of you Gi do you see coming home with missing legs and arms, none, as you don't really fight except for the Pals, do you?

You don't have to be a muslim to hate and murder jews-----the RCC was involved for more
than 1700 years ---ie since the inception of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and the filth of the Constantine and the JUSTINIAN CODE (aka cannon law--the origin of the Nuremburg laws)

read the details of the Justianian code and the stink which rendered the AUTO DE FE-------'holy'
Adolf Hitler was an RC---just like you are----as was Goebbels and Himmler----
just about the only murderer of that regime who was not RC----was your other pal------EICHMANN ----------even the 'good' doctor---MENGELE ---was RC----
just like you are. Interestingly enough----some of them were regular church goers-------GOEBBELS---was particularly pious ---

Have you ever read PNAC, I think its time you do, Syria was talked about it the late 90's, this is not new, and yes Syria is the plan as given to PM BiBi. Obama hands are tied, now with the GOP Neocons , I bet PM Bibi is celebrating to high heaven. I am not a Muslim, one doesn't need to be a Muslim to hate Zionist and the Israel Government . I can only imagine how the Arabs must feel.

How many of your Gi's do you see coming home with missing legs and arms, none, as you don't really fight except for the Pals, do you? You don't put troops on the ground in other countries.

You need to take this to Conspiracy Forum, you're like, total coocoo, both of you.

No , your the one ill informed. I still wonder why ISIS is not attacking Isarel, am I the only one?

How many of your Gi's do you see coming home with missing legs and arms, none, as you don't really fight except for the Pals, do you? You don't put troops on the ground in other countries.

Penelope----you wrote the same mindless bullshit twice---------I am not sure what is your allusion regarding ------"how many of your ""GIsI"" do you see with
missing arms or legs"-------you seem to be talking to LIPUSH??? ---your
comment is typical of the perverted lump piece of crap that you are You want to discuss the kinds of injuries that your fellow scum inflict on Israelis?
Part of my profession-----I have even seen some of the videos ---intraoperative and
autopsy of the kind of filth your kind inflict,

You need to take this to Conspiracy Forum, you're like, total coocoo, both of you.

No , your the one ill informed. I still wonder why ISIS is not attacking Isarel, am I the only one?

The murder of jews is one of the prime directives of your clan-----but ISIS is now busy now murdering each other-------not a prime directive----just a custom.
Pigs and dogs will be pigs and dogs

how do your idiot musings and your perverted erotic fantasies make Liipush
"ill-informed"???

Eventually the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which skinheads (both male and female) run to will come up with some cock and bull story that she can use. How do you think the illiterate skinheads are keeping themselves "informed?" Meanwhile, whenever she crawls out of the woodwork and comes to this forum, she has nothing to say about what is happening to the Christians, Tazidis, other Muslims, etc. who are suffering because of her new Muslim friends who have no tolerance for others but their own brand of Islam. The only reason she probably gets out of bed in the morning is to start her bashing of the Israelis and other Jews. Does anyone really think that Penelope has any sympathy for what is happening to innocent people across the Muslim world?

"ill-informed"???

Eventually the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which skinheads (both male and female) run to will come up with some cock and bull story that she can use. How do you think the illiterate skinheads are keeping themselves "informed?" Meanwhile, whenever she crawls out of the woodwork and comes to this forum, she has nothing to say about what is happening to the Christians, Tazidis, other Muslims, etc. who are suffering because of her new Muslim friends who have no tolerance for others but their own brand of Islam. The only reason she probably gets out of bed in the morning is to start her bashing of the Israelis and other Jews. Does anyone really think that Penelope has any sympathy for what is happening to innocent people across the Muslim world?

If I had copies of the BOBBSEY TWINS-----as a child----I probably would
not have read so much of the Nazi propaganda that fascinates Penelope----
but -----well------it was there so I read it. I was an avid reader----or just
about anything I found lying around. Penelope might seem innovative by anyone who did not have the advantage of extensive Nazi propaganda that I had-----I lived in an area off the HUDSON VALLEY------where the Nazi enclaves were
located back them-------I know Penelope well. The Hudson valley was SO NAZI----that some people found allusions to the area in the notes of Penelope's
hero ADOLF HITLER-----there was a plan to invade via the Hudson-------
where adolf knew he had lots of friends. He so boasted to TRUMAN---
who mentioned the Plethora of TREES in in the US from which they
would be hanged

"ill-informed"???

about anything I found lying around. Penelope might seem innovative by anyone who did not have the advantage of extensive Nazi propaganda that I had-----I lived in an area off the HUDSON VALLEY------where the Nazi enclaves were
located back them-------I know Penelope well. The Hudson valley was SO NAZI----that some people found allusions to the area in the notes of Penelope's
would be hanged

If Penelope had been living in the Manhattan area of the time, her residence would have been somewhere in Yorkville where the Nazis also lived. She would have been a regular at the Lorelei Dance Hall. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some old Nazis still alive and living there.

"ill-informed"???

would be hanged
I'd like to help you out a bit, but I'm afraid I can't. Germany has nothing to do with this, nor does A. Hitler, but your obsession with him and Germany is clear.

Seems funny the US is funding these Syrian Rebels along with Israel, and now they say??? more are joining ISIS, I wonder was there really any difference? I mean Israel is the king of Propaganda, and seems funny we go into bomb Iraq and just push those ISIS right up to Syria, how foolish was that? Something stinks and Israel is most likely involved like they are in everything.

"ill-informed"???

would be hanged

If Penelope had been living in the Manhattan area of the time, her residence would have been somewhere in Yorkville where the Nazis also lived. She would have been a regular at the Lorelei Dance Hall. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some old Nazis still alive and living there.

I learned about that Nazi enclave as an adult-------I did not grow up in New York----- I believe that Nazism in the USA at THAT TIME----was related to some
degree to the population that descended from early german and british isle---
type settlers in the USA-------they were VERY PREVALENT in the Hudson Valley---and----various "fertile" spots in what became the TRI STATE area.

Lots of people in my hometown were PRESBYTERIANS----it is only today that
I learned that they got their Nazism from JOHN CALVIN (sheeeesh--)
I used to think Calvinism was some kind of very neurotic strict creed

"ill-informed"???

would be hanged
I'd like to help you out a bit, but I'm afraid I can't. Germany has nothing to do with this, nor does A. Hitler, but your obsession with him and Germany is clear.

Seems funny the US is funding these Syrian Rebels along with Israel, and now they say??? more are joining ISIS, I wonder was there really any difference? I mean Israel is the king of Propaganda, and seems funny we go into bomb Iraq and just push those ISIS right up to Syria, how foolish was that? Something stinks and Israel is most likely involved like they are in everything.

My goodness, some of those Nazis escaping being put on trial after World War II ran to the Middle East, and helped the Arabs with their propaganda. I don't think, however, that they would have recruited Penelope to help out with an English version since she needs a Remedial English Class. Now, does anyone have any idea when Penelope crawls onto this forum, she will actually start talking about the atrocities her new bestest friends in the whole wide world are doing to innocent people? Or is she just going to crawl over here and start with her silly nonsense about Israel as all good skinheads usually do.

Google

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10120827,

Seems funny the US is funding these Syrian Rebels along with Israel, and now they say??? more are joining ISIS, I wonder was there really any difference? I mean Israel is the king of Propaganda, and seems funny we go into bomb Iraq and just push those ISIS right up to Syria, how foolish was that? Something stinks and Israel is most likely involved like they are in everything.[/QUOTE]

I WILL help you out with your sadly miserable writing skills. Your
statement "Germany has nothing to do with this" is meaningless since
you do not specify what "this" is. I have no obsession with Germany or
Hitler------I described why Nazi literature was available to me during my
childhood-------and why I so easily recognize your sources and mindset.

Your comment which begins with "Seems funny...." reflects you very
shallow understanding of the situation over there. ------The US is not "funding
Syrian Rebels along with Israel" ---------The US sees those "rebels" who
oppose ISIS ---as ----a good thing. In the 1980s-----the US saw the TALIBAN
as something good because the TALIBAN opposed Russia. ---------that you throw
"ISRAEL" into the equation illustrates YOUR obsession

Your comment "Israel is involved in everything" -------is even more illustrative of
your sickness. It is the theme song of every raving anti semite pig-----the
Nazi literature was full of it. My all time fave Nazi article which I read as a child--involved the ZIP CODE------new in the 1950s------your fellow Nazi pigs decided that the purpose of the ZIP code was ------ZIONIST CONTROL OF THE WORLD----------and actually stood for Z ionist I n P ower

Forum List

Back