More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

That might be because Blacks are criminals and liars to degrees way beyond any other group of people. Do you think cops haven't learned that intimately, yet? Do you think the average cop--who is far more intelligent than the average Black criminal- hasn't learned how to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth, as well as who a more trustworthy source is and who isn't?

Last edited:
That might be because Blacks are criminals and liars to degrees way beyond any other group of people. Do you think cops haven't learned that intimately, yet? Do you think the average cop--who is far more intelligent than the average Black hasn't learned how to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth, who a more trustworthy source is and who isn't?
Black people have been conditioned to scream "racism" to get what they want. We all know it, but the left can't admit it. Protecting that vote.

Another black business sabotaged.

This is why when people say "We need to do for self" I just laugh.

Main reason why have to own the building. I know this brotha is going to keep prospering his brand speaks for its self. I'm sure when he opens his new location he will own the building.

What happened to the money for the Partner To Empower Program that was supposedly designated for Blk and minority businesses ?

I'll wait

That might be because Blacks are criminals and liars to degrees way beyond any other group of people. Do you think cops haven't learned that intimately, yet? Do you think the average cop--who is far more intelligent than the average Black criminal- hasn't learned how to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth, as well as who a more trustworthy source is and who isn't?
1645636821396.png
1645636857045.png
1645636908796.png
1645636949472.png
1645636997423.png

And this is just in the last 48 hours.

Just last month--January of 2022, Blacks murdered 36 White people (mostly women and some children) and another 10 were convicted of previous murders of Whites! Here are just a few from LAST MONTH
1-victim.jpg

And her killer
killer-1.jpg

victim-2.jpg

And his killer

killer-2.jpg

In this case, the Black Bastard murdered a White baby by shooting him in the head, along with this 22-year-old. How can this not be a National Story?!! Black Privilege.
Victim-3.jpg

And their killers
killer-3.jpg

Victim-4.jpg

And her Killer
killer-4.jpg

Victim-5.jpg

And her Killer
killer-5.jpg

victim-6.jpg

And his killer
killer-6.jpg

Victim-7.jpg

And her killer
killer-7.jpg
killer-8.jpg

mga138
Do you want to look at violence and crime statistics, then? I don't think that you do.

No. Because crime stats created by white supremacists.

White guys like you literally need and want white people to die at the hands of black men.

You don't give a sh*t about these white people.

You want white people (especially young white women) victimized by black men.

If these crimes never happened, you'd have a much harder time convincing whites of what they consider the bottom line: the need to remake the U.S. into an all-white nation.

mga138
If the rates of murder that Whites commit were the same all across the board, then we'd live in a peaceful paradise.

If anything, black people are too nice to white people. Black people (As a group) have done nothing to white people.

The fact that your whole argument is about a miniscule number of isolated incidents proves my point and considering that whites murder and are more criminal to whites. Then why no focus on your biggest threat which is yourselves.

When whites murder blacks it's not a crime. It's justified. The white supremacist goal is to dehumanize blk ppl to the point that killing them is not even classified as murder. It's just waste disposal.

Last edited:
Let's not even talk about the blacks murdered by whites over the years because that'd be too easy.

More white people are killed by white people. Why don't you focus on the larger number of white people killed by your own ppl ?
Do you want to compare the numbers??!! I've asked you that already and you ignore it. Let's compare White on Black violence to Black on White violence, then

And do you want to compare Black-on-Black violence to White-on-White violence?!
And you claim that Black on White violence is "minuscule?? " There are over 500,000 cases of this EVERY year. 30-to-45 Whites are MURDERED each month by Blacks. And that, by people who are just 12.4 percent of the population. Disgusting and fully justification for Jim Crow, and any other form of segregation.

Let's not even talk about the blacks murdered by whites over the years because that'd be too easy.

More white people are killed by white people. Why don't you focus on the larger number of white people killed by your own ppl ?

View attachment 605576

View attachment 605574

View attachment 605573View attachment 605570
Why focus on whites killing whites? We know they do but we don’t make excuses and blame someone else for the crime. When you say Black Lives Matter, you only refer to the black lives taken by whites.

@mga138
Do you want to look at violence and crime statistics, then? I don't think that you do.

No. Because crime stats created by white supremacists.
I said already that the crime stats come from the racist Obama and Eric Holder DOJ. Yet, you claim they are "White Statistics?" You dismiss real data because it destroys your whole premise.

Nogs2 - Copy.jpg

mga138
I said already that the crime stats come from the racist Obama and Eric Holder DOJ. Yet, you claim they are "White Statistics?" You dismiss real data because it destroys your whole premise.

Name one police department or officer that has been punished by the DOJ for harming Black people ?

Michael Thompson, a Black man, has been in a Michigan prison for 24 yrs of a 42 - 60 yr sentence for WEED, which is now legal in the state.

FBI/DOJ are discussing not charging the white supremacist terrorists who broke into the US Capitol and tried to overthrow the government.

1645653698698.png

The same DOJ who led the Tamir Rice investigation ? The same the DOJ who would not charge the white supremcist cops who violated the Constitution when they killed Alton Sterling ?

The DOJ is another branch of white supremacy.

And no. The fact that Lorreta Lynch was head of the DOJ means nothing.

1645653833127.png

Individual Black people (Eric Holder, Obama) placed in isolated powerless token positions does not equal running anything The police chief is often a Black person, but most of the top people are White men. They set the culture.

Do you want to compare the numbers??!! I've asked you that already and you ignore it. Let's compare White on Black violence to Black on White violence, then

And do you want to compare Black-on-Black violence to White-on-White violence?!
And you claim that Black on White violence is "minuscule?? " There are over 500,000 cases of this EVERY year. 30-to-45 Whites are MURDERED each month by Blacks. And that, by people who are just 12.4 percent of the population. Disgusting and fully justification for Jim Crow, and any other form of segregation.
I don't get into numbers because those numbers are created by the white supremacists.

Simple fact is black people (As a group) are not killing white people and for sure not getting away with it

But sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people

But that is not racism,

That is a black individual acting as an black individual and there is no system in place that will support that black persons right to harm whites.

He will go to jail. Not to mention that whites can be violent towards blacks. So it's not like violence is only something black people can do. Unlike denying whites jobs, starving white areas from invest which is something only dominant groups can do.

Also white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible and blk ppl know they will be severly punished for harming a white person. So killing a white person is not really an effective power play for blk ppl, bcoz if you use that power you'll spend the rest of your days in shawshank,

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

So cops can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

1645655099465.png

And yet they put some token black guy right out front ? Like that means something. They the money for all these other groups. But foundational black Americans ? The people who built this country ? Nope

Remember these are the Asians you are supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back