More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

On this day 60 years ago Fidel Castro arrives in New York to speak with Malcolm X​

1645675240502.png

1645675299845.png

1645675353983.png

1645675381243.png

A year after the Cuban Revolution, Castro and his delegation came to New York but the US government already pressured other hotels to reject the Cubans.

So Malcolm X invited them to come to Harlem, to stay at the Black-owned Hotel Theresa, where Malcolm X said he would be greeted with open arms.

Harlem received the 34-year-old Cuban leader. Castro was the revolutionary who had told white America to go to hell. His stay there was an important acknowledgement of the struggle African Americans.

When the 35-year-old Malcolm X received Castro they talked about the incredible hospitality
Fidel spoke of Harlem. "I always wanted to come to Harlem, but I was not sure of what kind of welcome I would get. When I got the news that I would be welcome in Harlem, I was happy."

The Black people of the United States were not as brainwashed by the government's anti-Cuban propaganda as whites. Cuba, a majority Black nation, was wiping out racial discrimination.

Malcolm X responded "As long as Uncle Sam is you are against Uncle Same, we know you're a good man,"

Last edited:

On this day 60 years ago Fidel Castro arrives in New York to speak with Malcolm X​

View attachment 605867

A year after the Cuban Revolution, Castro and his delegation came to New York but the US government already pressured other hotels to reject the Cubans.

So Malcolm X invited them to come uptown to Harlem, to stay at the Black-owned Hotel Theresa, where Malcolm X said he would be greeted with open arms.

Harlem received the 34-year-old Cuban revolutionary leader by the thousands. Castro was to us that bearded revolutionary who had told white America to go to hell and his stay there was an important acknowledgement of the struggle African Americans shared with the rest of the Third World in resisting racism, colonialism and imperialism.

When the 35-year-old Malcolm X received Castro they talked about the incredible in-hospitality
Fidel spoke of Harlem. "I always wanted to come to Harlem," said Castro, "but I was not sure of what kind of welcome I would get. When I got the news that I would be welcome in Harlem, I was happy."

The Black people of the United States were not as brainwashed by the government's anti-Cuban propaganda as whites, he continued. Revolutionary Cuba, a majority Black nation, was wiping out racial discrimination.

Cubans, Africans and the Black people of the United States were all in the same boat. "I feel as if I were in Cuba now. I feel very warm here."

Malcolm X responded that it was indeed true that, "We in Harlem are not addicted to all the propaganda the U.S. government puts out." And then they embraced.

"As long as Uncle Sam is against you, you know you're a good man," Malcolm X told Castro.View attachment 605860View attachment 605861View attachment 605863
Castro and Che on blacks,
And no, it wasn't just hard feelings over how Cuban blacks had supported the biracial dictator Fulgencio Batista. With Guevara it was more of a conviction, as we can glean from another quote. Speaking of blacks he said: "The ****** is idolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."
Yes, quite a model that Che Guevara. You'd buy a car from him, wouldn't you? What will Mercedes-Benz come up with next? The Baader-Mienhof super coupe?

Castro and Che on blacks,
And no, it wasn't just hard feelings over how Cuban blacks had supported the biracial dictator Fulgencio Batista. With Guevara it was more of a conviction, as we can glean from another quote. Speaking of blacks he said: "The ****** is idolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."
Yes, quite a model that Che Guevara. You'd buy a car from him, wouldn't you? What will Mercedes-Benz come up with next? The Baader-Mienhof super coupe?

Castro and che ? How can two people make the exact same quote ?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
You know what?

I just dont care

blacks can bitch themselves into oblivion for all I care

it doesn't bother me anymore

When the cops have to deal with morons suffering from the black brain disease those are difficult circumstances that civilians dont have to face

and the cops get it right 99.999% of the time

Which is good enough for me

Last edited:
Mac-7
You know what? I just dont care anymore. Blacks can bitch themselves into oblivion for all I care

Well the problem is you are assuming I'm trying to persuade you. I'm not.

Mac-7
it just doesn't bother me anymore

Right like it did in the first place lol

Mac-7
When the cops have to deal with morons suffering from the black brain disease those are difficult circumstances that civilians dont have to face and the cops get it right 99.999% of the time and thats good enough for me.

And that's why we will never stop

We are going to invoice you for giving you WS and W. Civ knowledge. Even with that you still can't create 1 country that resembles first world status. You big giant loser fag.
We created this country. This is our country. The USA was built by foundational black americans

Look at how clean it was when the British were in control.

I'm not Nigerian. Nigeria in 2022 looka ok to me

1645676926697.png

I'm foundational black American.

That's as stupid as me pointting to poverty in Kosovo and saying "look at those white people" or slums in any European country.

Now if you wanna go down that road and want me to point povery in white countries we can do that

I'm not Nigerian. I'm foundational black American. That's as stupid as me pointting to poverty in Kosovo and saying "look at those white people" or slums in any European country.
Essien is a Nigerian name nigga. You are not an American, you only wish you were.

I refer you back to the 3rd sentence

Blacks can bitch themselves into oblivion for all I care

And thats we stand

Essien is a Nigerian name nigga. You are not an American, you only wish you were.
And you really think I'd put my real name on the internet ?

I'm a foundational black American and my family goes bk to the 1870 census.

Looking for that 1 first world black country Paul.
America.

But let's run with your argument. Let's go there, Since this seems a place of comfort for you.

If black countries are just awful places to live. Then why did the blk ppl in those countries have to fight white people to get them to leave ?

Why the mandela's ? And the Steve Biko ? Why does every African country have their stories of their fight for indepedence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back