More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white girl can’t receive any medals but I still don’t know why both drugs didn’t get same reaction. If anything., marijuana is not performance enhancing so it should be more accepted
Because she is white

Court order don't mean if she was black. If she was black, she'd be gone. Simple as that. The reason she is there is because she is white.

And on a bigger point I don't consider any of the sports in the winter sports real sports. It's not a sport without black ppl. It's not a sport with us. Starts to get a little difficult when we show up.
Winter sports aren’t sports without black people? Why aren’t black people involved in winter sports? I suppose you blame racism.

Because she is white
I never thought pot would be performance enhancing but the officials do. This article shows the differences in both cases.

Antidoping experts disagree on whether trimetazidine could have enhanced Valieva’s performance. Valieva’s coach, Eteri Tutberidze, told Russia’s state-run TV network Channel One on Saturday that even though there are still many unanswered questions about the case, “we are absolutely confident that Kamila is innocent and clean.”

Marijuana is considered a performance-enhancing drug by the World Anti-Doping Agency and is banned on race days but not outside of competition. Though research on the drug is limited, it can have energizing or sedating effects, depending on the strain; marijuana could be used, for example, as a relaxation aid before intense competitions.

Winter sports aren’t sports without black people? Why aren’t black people involved in winter sports? I suppose you blame racism.
blk ppl generally thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social and cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest skiing, Plus most of the sports at the winter olympics are minority sports and if it don't pay we don't play

We don’t know that. But of course you ASSume it.
The IOC SUSPENDED Sha'Carri Richardson for taking an edible and didn't let her compete but Kamila Valieva can compete AFTER TESTING POSITIVE FOR DOPING DURING THE OLYMPICS.

1645072217115.png

blk ppl generally thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social and cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest skiing, Plus most of the sports at the winter olympics are minority sports and if it don't pay we don't play
So, basically, it’s because blacks choose not to play. They are still sports, since sports aren’t just for blacks.

Court order don't mean nothing if she was black. If she was black, she'd be gone. Simple as that. The reason she is there is because she is white.

And on a bigger point I don't consider any of the sports in the winter sports real sports. It's not a sport without black ppl. It's not a sport with us. Starts to get a little difficult when we show up.
That’s all bullshit and you know it. As far as black people dominating sports, tell it to the Jamaican Bobsled teams. None of them placed in the top twenty despite having IDENTICAL equipment. And they’ve been competing for over twenty years, so you can’t complain that they are inexperienced either.

So, basically, it’s because blacks choose not to play. They are still sports, since sports aren’t just for blacks.
No it's not choose not to play.

Most African countries probably don't even have sking ir alpine association but I would imagine the talent would be there.

A good majority of Olympics sports are only played by a handful of countries; mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics
And in the summer olympics, seeing black ppl kick ass in trac and field (which is the main sports ppl watch the olympics for) doesn't make white feel good

That's why the sports they introduced in Tokyo 2020 were white sports. Skateboarding, BMX, Surfing, Rock Climbing. They really want to whiten the olympics up

Apparently breakdancing is gonna be in the next Olympics in Paris 2024, which though started by black people have pretty much been taken over by whites and non blacks

MizMolly
Did you not read the article about how they consider pot performance enhancing?

Right. So pot is performance enhancing now ? lol. Yeah I'll smoke some weed n I'll run faster.

Look. White people are always gonna stay on code in regards to black people even when they know they are wrong. You know this is bullsh*t. Everyone knows this bullshit but you have to stay on code because that's your duty to the white race.

MizMolly
Did you not read the article about how they consider pot performance enhancing?

Right. So pot is performance enhancing now ? lol. Yeah I'll smoke some weed n I'll run faster.

Look. White people are always gonna stay on code in regards to black people even when they know they are wrong. You know this is bullsh*t. Everyone knows this bullshit but you have to stay on code because that's your duty to the white race.
“They” say its performance enhancing because it mellows or calms you down, I would think that would slow you down too,

Most African countries probably don't even have sking ir alpine association but I would imagine the talent would be there.

A good majority of Olympics sports are only played by a handful of countries; mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
And in the summer olympics, seeing black ppl kick ass in trac and field (which is the main sports ppl watch the olympics for) doesn't make white feel good

That's why the sports they introduced in Tokyo 2020 were white sports. Skateboarding, BMX, Surfing, Rock Climbing. They really want to whiten the olympics up

Apparently breakdancing is gonna be in the next Olympics in Paris 2024, which though started by black people have pretty much been taken over by whites and non blacks
It’s a shame to complain about sports because some people don’t chose to or can’t afford to be a part of. There are a lot of poor white people too. Are you suggesting winter sports be eliminated because black people either aren’t interested or can’t afford it? There are black people in figure skating, which isn’t cheap. Not all whites people are rolling in money either.

By the way, there are no white sports.

It’s a shame to complain about sports because some people don’t chose to or can’t afford to be a part of. There are a lot of poor white people too. Are you suggesting winter sports be eliminated because black people either aren’t interested or can’t afford it? There are black people in figure skating, which isn’t cheap. Not all whites people are rolling in money either.
Not all white people? Hell most white people aren't rolling in money. Half of white people live below the median income which is 74,912.00 for whites.

Poor kids of any color should focus on education and developing skills that will provide a path out of poverty. Sports, Rap or selling drugs will not end well for the vast majority of them.

Not all white people? Hell most white people aren't rolling in money. Half of white people live below the median income which is 74,912.00 for whites.
Exactly. There are whites who won’t or can’t compete but some posters insist it is racism and not sports if blacks don’t compete. They need to stop looking for lame excuses to bitch about whites. Some are valid complaints, like the doping, don’t let anyone compete if they are found with banned substances in their system. The other complaints are ridiculous.

By the way, there are no white sports.
Skiing is a white sport. Yachting is a white sport. Most sports at the olympics are white sports.

They don't have to put a sign up. Systems have been created to achieve just that. White tend to dominate sports where
  • High equipment investment
  • Low social and cultural approval
  • Not much Fame and wealth.

Last edited:
MizMolly
It’s a shame to complain about sports because some people don’t chose to or can’t afford to be a part of.

Not complaining I'm saying many Africans have never seen proper winter, or proper snow in their lives. Many never heard of Skating or Sking in their lives and yet you want them to produce someone to represent them in the winter Olympics ? And yet you are sitting playing dumb acting like certain sports are not white sports.

The athletes representing their countries at olympic competition level, were on ice and snow before they could even walk

MizMolly
There are a lot of poor white people too.

I know but they have ton of whiteness to back them. Go and ask Kyle Rittenhouse. He was poor. But he done no black man, no matter how much money he had could do.

MizMolly
Are you suggesting winter sports be eliminated because black people either aren’t interested or can’t afford it?

No.

What I am saying is that you don’t all of a sudden allow some African Americans in winter resorts and thirty years later have a bunch of Olympic level athletes. One thing about athletes at the top level is that although not mandatory, it does help to have some cultural support to compete in a sport.

You don’t find a lot of people coming from other countries and excelling in American style football, for example. You still have to be pretty much raised in the United States to make it in the NFL. Basketball and Baseball are starting to have more players from all over the world at the top levels as those sports have multi-generational traditions in other countries.

You are finally seeing African Americans doing well in Tennis due to the construction of public courts which started in the 60s and the desegregation of private clubs. I am sure the same may happen one day with winter sports. However, I don’t see any cities building public ski resorts anytime soon

MizMolly
There are black people in figure skating, which isn’t cheap.

I know this but figure skating is a white sport.

MizMolly
Not all whites people are rolling in money either.

I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back