More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it in perspective, me as a child got a piece of my penis cut off, along with 8 "vaccines" I never wanted... And still they are cutting off pieces of human boys and injecting them with something they don't want. I understand back then my parents didn't know about what big pharma does... But hey time to wake up people. The fact, is, I was still injected with something I did not want and a part of my penis cut off. So thank you parents for not knowing what is really going on...... Time to see what big pharma is really doing to control people.. and religion. They are both connected.

Show me non black women that looks better than this

View attachment 596686

I mean below is the hottest woman in the world according to white people.

View attachment 596687

Gimme a break

These random black woman on insta blow her out the water

View attachment 596688

View attachment 596690

View attachment 596691

View attachment 596692

View attachment 596693

a6fee2a3a100b263ae11baf2813ded15.jpg

What are the injections now for children from big pharma? in the 80's it was 4- 8. Off the top of my head it is about.... lets look it up...It doubled now according to this. Because so many new viruses out there to be scared of lol!!. How about money to be made by the big pharma molesters of children? But no one cares about that.. According to this, now 16 for all the deadly viruses...Learn people that germ theory is just a theory, and they are raping your children for money. .. A theory is a theory because it has not been proven. Just saying..

What are the injections now for children from big pharma? in the 80's it was 4- 8. Off the top of my head it is about.... lets look it up...It doubled now according to this. Because so many new viruses out there to be scared of lol!!. How about money to be made by the big pharma molesters of children? But no one cares about that.. According to this, now 16 for all the deadly viruses...Learn people that germ theory is just a theory, and they are raping your children for money. .. A theory is a theory because it has not been proven. Just saying..

Do you always let the voices in your head do all your talking?

They aren't making a lot of sense.

Do you always let the voices in your head do all your talking?

They aren't making a lot of sense.
Depends what voice you listen to.. We still have people wearing masks that listen to a voice to tell them to. It is imperative to understand what you are listening to.

Biden,Trump have been said to do it. Do you inject your children with big pharma vaccines? Is that not molesting children against their will also? When did they say they wanted to be injected? So, should parents that let their kids get injected by the big pharma cartel, also be held to the death penalty for molesting their children with drugs they didn't say yes to? Something to think about.
Not the same and you know it. We were all vaccinated as children, without our consent. You cannot in any way compare protecting your childrens health from sexual predators.

Black woman (Sha’Carri Richardson) tested positive 4 pot (which isn't performance enhancing) n she was banned from the last years summer Olympics.

1644982838430.png

A white women (Kamila Valieva) tests positive for Trimetazidine (which is performance enhancing) and she get's the green light to continue at this Winter Olympics

1644982880283.png

And the only reason Sha’Carri Richardson smoked weed was to cope with the death of her mom but the IOC lets juicer Kamila Valieva (and ROC) keep her gold and compete after using a PED

1644983887002.png

Last edited:
Black woman (Sha’Carri Richardson) tested positive 4 pot (which isn't performance enhancing) n she was banned from the last years summer Olympics.

View attachment 601949

A white women (Kamila Valieva) tests positive for Trimetazidine (which is performance enhancing) and she get's the green light to continue at this Winter Olympics

View attachment 601950
Still under investigation since it was heart medicine but she can’t win any medals

Still under investigation since it was heart medicine but she can’t win any medals
Sha'Carri Richardson lost her spot in the Olympics after failing a drug test.

Kamila Valieva got to KEEP her spot in the Olympics after failing a drug test.

What's the difference

1644984619573.png

What's the difference

View attachment 601984
Everybody important has been trying to get her prevented from competing. The international court allowed her to compete against the wishes of the IOC and the International Anti-Doping Agency. Most athletes are against her being allowed to compete as well.

AZrailwhale
Everybody important has been trying to get her prevented from competing.

Yeah, yeah because it's just so difficult to prevent a 15 year girl from competing. Put me in charge of IOC. Trust me I'll stop her. Fk out my face.

AZrailwhale
The international court allowed her to compete against the wishes of the IOC

Because she was white.

Sha’Carri Richardson was banned from the olympics for smoking weed but when a little white 15 year old girl is doped up on performance enhancing drugs she’s allowed to compete? And your sitting here trying to splain

AZrailwhale
and the International Anti-Doping Agency.

And her whiteness trumped both IOC and the international doping agency.

AZrailwhale
Most athletes are against her being allowed to compete as well

I'm in the PUNISHMENT game. Because that how they roll with us. It's all about punishment with blk ppl. All about laws, fines, bans, prison with black people. Don't care about how the other athletes feel

AZrailwhale
Everybody important has been trying to get her prevented from competing.

Yeah, yeah because it's just so difficult to prevent a 15 year girl from competing. Put me in charge of IOC. Trust me I'll stop her. Fk out my face.

AZrailwhale
The international court allowed her to compete against the wishes of the IOC

Because she was white.

Sha’Carri Richardson was banned from the olympics for smoking weed but when a little white 15 year old girl is doped up on performance enhancing drugs she’s allowed to compete? And your sitting here trying to splain

AZrailwhale
and the International Anti-Doping Agency.

And her whiteness trumped both IOC and the international doping agency.

AZrailwhale
Most athletes are against her being allowed to compete as well

I'm in the PUNISHMENT game. Because that how they roll with us. It's all about punishment with blk ppl. All about laws, fines, bans, prison with black people. Don't care about how the other athletes feel
Exactly how are the organizations opposed to her competing supposed to overcome a court order allowing her to compete? They have done everything legally possible to stop her.

What's the difference

View attachment 601984
The white girl can’t receive any medals but I still don’t know why both drugs didn’t get same reaction. If anything., marijuana is not performance enhancing so it should be more accepted

Exactly how are the organizations opposed to her competing supposed to overcome a court order allowing her to compete? They have done everything legally possible to stop her.
Court order don't mean nothing if she was black. If she was black, she'd be gone. Simple as that. The reason she is there is because she is white.

And on a bigger point I don't consider any of the sports in the winter sports real sports. It's not a sport without black ppl. It's not a sport with us. Starts to get a little difficult when we show up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back