🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correll

You know Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

He values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, many think they’re getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.

1. President Trump is President of All Americans, and all of his policies show it. He does not have ONE policy that advances white American interests at the expense of minority Americans.

2. The Alt Right is a large and very varied group of political and cultural movements, it is not a cult. And President Trump is not part of the Alt Right. He is fairly standard nationalist and populists, neither of which is outside of traditional American politics or culture.

3. YOu are insane if you think the majority of American whites live a life of outrageous privilege.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.

1. Do you understand the difference between equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome?

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.

Your denial is delusional.

1. I understand when I read BULLSHIT. And bullshit bears no resemblance to fact.
If opportunity is not provided, a positive outcome typically is not recognized. Its called linear Even you should know that. There are no statistics that support you assertion of anti white discrimination on a widescale basis.

2. Peer reviewed academic studies still reflect a far lower admission rate for black applicants as well as a very strong possibilty that Asian students are discriminated against
in favor of white students.

You insistence of the existence of anti white discrimination is what's truly delusional. If this was really happening there would be anarchy in the streets.

Same reason OJ Simpson was cleared of murdered when he clearly did it. Evil people like you, supported the criminals.
OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for damn near 30 years,the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?
Which by the way, I was watching when OJ Simpson was cleared of murder. I remember all the people dancing as a murderer was let off the hook.

I remember thinking all the way back then, that there would be endless blood shed in the black community for as long as people like that danced in the streets when a murderer got off, and protested when police stopped a criminal.
OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people.
Agreed. So what? Does anything about Euro mafias, have anything to do with black people getting murdered in the US? No?

So why bring it up? Again... you say some of the goofiest crap.
So if you agree that white people are more violent than black people then why don't you white people clean your own house first b4 complaining about someone else's ?

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.
The problem is you still have not named them.

You still have not named the Ivy league uni's were black people get in with lower scores than whites.

Dude. You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Therefore, you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.

The study was of the Ivy League as a whole.

Your denial of the documented discrimination is either dishonest, or dumb as hell.

Your request for the data to be broken down by school, is nothing but a fairly sad deflection.

I did not read into the raw data enough to see if there was any breakdown by individual schools.

YOu want to look for that, go for it. https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/files/webAdmission Preferences Espenshade Chung Walling Dec 2004.pdf

You are the one supporting racist discrimination.

YOU, not me.
I asked you to name a Ivy university which allows black people in with lower scores than white people.

You still have done that

All you have done is post a link to some students who they say went to Princeton and decided to write a thesis on there belief that "minorities" get in over others.

That means NOTHING

Thousands of thesis's are written every year. Any student can write one.

Once again.

I asked you to name a Ivy uni that let's black people in with lower scores than whites and you still can't do it.

Same reason OJ Simpson was cleared of murdered when he clearly did it. Evil people like you, supported the criminals.
OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for damn near 30 years,the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?
Which by the way, I was watching when OJ Simpson was cleared of murder. I remember all the people dancing as a murderer was let off the hook.

I remember thinking all the way back then, that there would be endless blood shed in the black community for as long as people like that danced in the streets when a murderer got off, and protested when police stopped a criminal.
Agreed. So what? Does anything about Euro mafias, have anything to do with black people getting murdered in the US? No?

So why bring it up? Again... you say some of the goofiest crap.
So if you agree that white people are more violent than black people then why don't you white people clean your own house first b4 complaining about someone else's ?

Then, like I said before. You people are dying, and you deserve it. You are getting what you asked for.

I don't remember saying anything of the sort.

And we are not complaining about it. You don't see white people marching down the streets going "black people are violent!".

It's black people protesting.... when you guys kill yourselves more than we do. That's a statistical fact.

You have a mental illness... or you are just flat out full of crap.

Are you crazy? that is so much crap, I don't know how you can have any credibility. You don't know why someone would kill their X in a jealous rage? WTF color has to do with anything is reserved for the mind of twisted and damaged minds. He may have been older but as an X elite athlete he was more than capable of overpowering
two people in the dark. Note, she did not just have her throat cut, she was stabbed 4 times in the neck and then nearly decapitated. Thats not the act of your typical murder. Thats the act of someone with an axe to grind.
Your logic "OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people." is the kind of rudimentary thinking you might find in a 4th or 5th grade class room.

Are you crazy? that is so much crap, I don't know how you can have any credibility. You don't know why someone would kill their X in a jealous rage? WTF color has to do with anything is reserved for the mind of twisted and damaged minds. He may have been older but as an X elite athlete he was more than capable of overpowering
two people in the dark. Note, she did not just have her throat cut, she was stabbed 4 times in the neck and then nearly decapitated. Thats not the act of your typical murder. Thats the act of someone with an axe to grind.
Your logic "OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people." is the kind of rudimentary thinking you might find in a 4th or 5th grade class room.
Well you have to use common sense. How many people do you know that wear dress shoes with a sweat suit? Now how many Black people do that? There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted.

Well you have to use common sense. How many people do you know that wear dress shoes with a sweat suit? Now how many Black people do that? There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted.

At least your using logic

Not true, and the clothes could easily have been washed in any case.

And the blood trail of OJ's Blood on Nicole's Walkway before they even knew he had a cut on his hand.
Lo and behold he did have a cut when he came back!
Now that's really supernatural police work!

What 12 IQ Idiots you all are
`

And the blood trail of OJ's Blood on Nicole's Walkway before they even knew he had a cut on his hand.

`
Your IQ must be on par with your dick size. There was no "trial of blood" there were only some planted drops you moron.

Your IQ must be on par with your dick size. There was no "trial of blood" there were only some planted drops you moron.
The Trial of O. J. Simpson: The Incriminating Evidence

4. Blood evidence:

(1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy,
(2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match),
(3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder,

(4) blood found in Bronco,
(5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home,
(5) blood found on Simpson's driveway,

(6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's

`​

Last edited:

4. Blood evidence:

(2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match),

(6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's​
All planted drops which his team pointed out and which is why he got off. :rolleyes:

4. Blood evidence:

(1) killer dropped Blood near shoe prints at Bundy,
(2) Blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match),

(4) Blood found in Bronco,
(5) Blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home,
(5) Blood found on Simpson's driveway,

All planted drops which his team pointed out and which is why he got off. :rolleyes:
IOW,
I just KICKED your STUPID ASS.
They didn't plant that blood at Simpson's house too.
They didn't know who was there.

This planted too?
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:
(1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe,
(2) Bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe,
(3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.

You BIGOTED 12 IQ Monkey

And Again:

4. Blood evidence:

(1) killer dropped Blood near shoe prints at Bundy,
(2) Blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match),

(4) Blood found in Bronco,
(5) Blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home,
(5) Blood found on Simpson's driveway,

(6) Blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's

`

Last edited:

4. Blood evidence:

IOW,

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:
(3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.​

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
Youre typing in capitalized letters which means I made you enraged and emotional. How many people wear size 12 Bruno Magli shoe? What Black person wears those types of shoes with a sweat suit? None.

4. Blood evidence:

IOW,

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
Youre typing in capitalized letters which means I made you enraged and emotional. How many people wear size 12 Bruno Magli shoe? What Black person wears those types of shoes with a sweat suit? None.
You think OJ is innocent? Your IQ is soooo much lower than i previously thought. :laugh:

4. Blood evidence:

IOW,

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
You think OJ is innocent? Your IQ is soooo much lower than i previously thought. :laugh:
I think OJ wasnt the one which was proven in court. Your IQ has remained at the single digit value I observed on your first post. :rolleyes:

4. Blood evidence:

IOW,

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
I think OJ wasnt the one which was proven in court. Your IQ has remained at the single digit value I observed on your first post. :rolleyes:
Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent. That low IQ thing must suck.

`
Lordy you fools.

You needn't argue about it.

Just read his book.

He tells everyone how he might have "allegedly" done it. :aug08_031:

book-covers.jpg

Christ this is old news.

`
Lordy you fools.

You needn't argue about it.

Just read his book.

He tells everyone how he might have "allegedly" done it. :aug08_031:

book-covers.jpg

Christ this is old news.
"how he might have "allegedly" done it. "

Is that the same as saying he actually did it and was convicted or are you a fool that thinks he didnt do this for money?

IOW,

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent. That low IQ thing must suck.
And youre actually dumb enough to repeat you think he was convicted of the murder? That single digit IQ has limited your choices in life obviously. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back