Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you said this like a little retarded monkey.... :rolleyes:

"You think OJ is innocent? "

and this...

"Jesus, you are actually dumb enough to repeat that you think OJ is innocent."

Damn you put your paw in your mouth!
laugh.gif
Yep, and we know you think hes innocent based on your own words. Why are you so confused right now? Is it the low IQ thing again?
We know you think he was convicted based on your own words and you cant post one quote with me saying he was innocent. And you think I'm confused with a low IQ? :rolleyes:
Youre still confused about YOUR OWN position? I showed you what you typed you fucking imbecile.
Of course you showed me what I typed monkey. The problem was that the word "innocent" was in nothing you showed me like you claimed I had said. :rolleyes:
Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif

Yep, and we know you think hes innocent based on your own words. Why are you so confused right now? Is it the low IQ thing again?
We know you think he was convicted based on your own words and you cant post one quote with me saying he was innocent. And you think I'm confused with a low IQ? :rolleyes:
Youre still confused about YOUR OWN position? I showed you what you typed you fucking imbecile.
Of course you showed me what I typed monkey. The problem was that the word "innocent" was in nothing you showed me like you claimed I had said. :rolleyes:
Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Why does it always require a white person to teach you? Fine, ill post it again since you forgot.... AGAIN.

"There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted."

Your IQ must be on par with your dick size. There was no "trial of blood" there were only some planted drops you moron.
The Trial of O. J. Simpson: The Incriminating Evidence

4. Blood evidence:

(1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy,
(2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match),
(3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder,

(4) blood found in Bronco,
(5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home,
(5) blood found on Simpson's driveway,

(6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's​
All planted drops which his team pointed out and which is why he got off. :rolleyes:
IOW,
I just KICKED your STUPID ASS.
They didn't plant that blood at Simpson's house too.
They didn't know who was there.

This planted too.
Same link:

6. Shoe evidence:
(1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe,
(2) Bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe,
(3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.​

You 12 IQ Monkey
`
Youre typing in capitalized letters which means I made you enraged and emotional. How many people wear size 12 Bruno Magli shoe? What Black person wears those types of shoes with a sweat suit? None.

No, he would most likely wear running shoes with a sweat suit. But If OJ did wear a sweat suit the day of the murder, it would only make common sense to take off the clothes he was wearing put them in a plastic bag and dispose of them. And likewise put on something else.... possibly even something that would go with Bruno Magli shoes. Would he be covered in blood though? not necessarily. The coroners report said it appeared Nicole had her throat cut while she was laying face down on the walkway. Meaning whoever did it probably had a knee in her back and pulling her head back by the hair. That person could do that and get minimal blood on themself.

...I love being a black man.

Who do you think you’re kidding? You’re not a man. By your own words you are nothing but a color. You’re not a man any more than any of your mirror-image white racists are. I hope one day you grow up to be a man.

How 'bout that black guy up in Sumter county with 160 acres, huh? He got it from his grandpappy, Black privilege?

How 'bout my friend down there in the city with a 100-year old house that was paid for in the 40s that his mama left him and his brother. Black privilege?

I'd say it was The American Dream, but maybe it's just me.

I'd say that you are trying to use micro level examples to argue against a macro level problem.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it and solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

“If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in homeownership rates, so that Blacks and Latinos were as likely as white households to own their homes, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $29,213 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 28 percent.”

“If public policy successfully equalized the return on homeownership, so that Blacks and Latinos saw the same financial gains as whites as a result of being homeowners, median Black wealth would grow $17,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 16 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $41,652 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 41 percent.”

“Eliminating disparities in college graduation and the return on a college degree would have a modest direct impact on the racial wealth gap. In 2011, 34 percent of whites had completed four-year college degrees compared to just 20 percent of Blacks and 13 percent of Latinos. In addition, Black and Latino college graduates saw a lower return on their degrees than white graduates: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $11.49. Meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $13.33.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in college graduation rates, median Black wealth would grow $1,313 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 1 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $3,528 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 3 percent. “

If public policy successfully equalized the return to college graduation, median Black wealth would grow $10,786 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 10 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $5,878 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 6 percent.”

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.”

If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.”

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

Why would it need to be?

and this...

laugh.gif
Why does it always require a white person to teach you? Fine, ill post it again since you forgot.... AGAIN.

"There is no way OJ could have done it without being soaked with blood. They only found minute specks of blood in his car and that was undoubtedly from being planted."

I don't think OJ did it either. OJ did not make that woman do lesbian tricks for cocaine with Faye Resnick. She owed money to the wrong people.

I'd say that you are trying to use micro level examples to argue against a macro level problem.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it and solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“Eliminating disparities in homeownership rates and returns would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. While 73 percent of white households owned their own homes in 2011, only 47 percent of Latinos and 45 percent of Blacks were homeowners. In addition, Black and Latino homeowners saw less return in wealth on their investment in homeownership: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.34; meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households as a result of homeownership, median white households accrue $1.54.”

“If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in homeownership rates, so that Blacks and Latinos were as likely as white households to own their homes, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $29,213 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 28 percent.”

“If public policy successfully equalized the return on homeownership, so that Blacks and Latinos saw the same financial gains as whites as a result of being homeowners, median Black wealth would grow $17,113 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 16 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $41,652 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 41 percent.”

“Eliminating disparities in college graduation and the return on a college degree would have a modest direct impact on the racial wealth gap. In 2011, 34 percent of whites had completed four-year college degrees compared to just 20 percent of Blacks and 13 percent of Latinos. In addition, Black and Latino college graduates saw a lower return on their degrees than white graduates: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $11.49. Meanwhile for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with a college degree, median white households accrue $13.33.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in college graduation rates, median Black wealth would grow $1,313 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 1 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $3,528 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 3 percent. “

If public policy successfully equalized the return to college graduation, median Black wealth would grow $10,786 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 10 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $5,878 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 6 percent.”

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.”

If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.”

This entire post has me wondering...glad it was called a "Tale"

If Blacks and Latinos are forced into this "imaginary" state of poverty and disadvantage in the USA, why are most blacks in areas of the world where blacks and Latinos have been in control for many generations still living in such poverty and chaos? if "whites" are the issue, then why aren't blacks and Latinos making their own nations successful instead of flocking to a historically white nation? (Note: by 2050, that will end and whites will be a minority Look around, is not the USA already becoming more like 3rd world nations)
Blaming others for their capabilities will never be a replacement for your lack of same.

The truth is that nowhere else on Earth are there so many wealthy blacks as in the USA.
All these stories about how the USA has "caused modern black oppression" are simply designed to get blacks to resent whites and further divide the American people.

IM2 has the typical victim, entitlement mentality that keeps blacks in poverty and in positions of weakness as has been for hundreds if not thousands of years.

I'm not saying there's no discrimination, I'm just pointing out that Anglo and Asian nations have always done FAR better than Black or Latino nations in terms of overall wealth and standard of living. Ask yourself why. The problem is that people do not want to face reality.
All men were certainly not created equal. Sorry if that bursts your bubble.

You can't blame whites for holding blacks (or latinos) back where there are few (if any) whites. And the reality is that the level of poverty across the globe seems directly tied to the lack of whites in those areas. Political Correctness is an attempt to conceal this reality.
If blacks and latinos want to lift themselves, then more of them need to become scientist and achieve higher levels of education and intelligence. Instead, the number one "profession" in most of those non white countries is having hordes of babies that they cannot feed.

Lying to oneself is probably not a winning strategy because no matter how many times you tell yourself you are smarter or better or even equal, the end result is the reality of failure.
Reality doesn't care what color you are, or what you "Say" you have achieved, only what your actual achievements are.

Neither Rome nor America was built by people lacking in skills who were deluded into thinking they could, but rather by people who in reality could because they were in fact skilled or intelligent enough.

Mankind can only lift itself higher by raising it's overall Intelligence pool higher and thereby elevating it's capabilities. Not by punishing intelligence and lowering it so that everyone can feel equal. "All men were created equal" is about the biggest lie of all time. it should have been "All men who deserve it, should be treated with dignity and respect"

If you want the human condition overall to slide backwards, keep demanding that higher intelligence be treated as the enemy.

Last edited:
How 'bout that black guy up in Sumter county with 160 acres, huh? He got it from his grandpappy, Black privilege?

How 'bout my friend down there in the city with a 100-year old house that was paid for in the 40s that his mama left him and his brother. Black privilege?

I'd say it was The American Dream, but maybe it's just me.

This entire post makes me ask just ONE question.......

If Blacks and Latinos are forced into this "imaginary" state of poverty and disadvantage in the USA, why are most blacks in areas of the world where blacks and Latinos been in control for many generations still living in such poverty and chaos? if "whites" are the issue, then why aren't blacks and Latinos making their own nations successful instead of flocking to a historically white nation? (Note: by 2050, that will end and whites will be a minority Look around, is not the USA already becoming more like 3rd world nations)
Blaming others for their capabilities will never be a replacement for your lack of same.

The truth is that nowhere else on earth are there so many wealthy blacks as in the USA.
All these stories about how the USA has "caused modern black oppression" are simply designed to get blacks to resent whites and further divide the American people.

IM2 has the typical victim, entitlement mentality that keeps blacks in poverty and in positions of weakness as has been for hundreds if not thousands of years.

I'm not saying there's no discrimination, I'm just pointing out that Anglo and Asian nations have always done FAR better than Black or Latino nations in terms of overall wealth and standard of living. Ask yourself why. The problem is that people do not want to face reality.
All men were certainly not created equal. Sorry if that bursts your bubble.

You can't blame whites for holding blacks (or latinos) back where there are few (if any) whites. And the reality is that the level of poverty across the globe seems directly tied to the lack of whites in those areas. Political Correctness is an attempt to conceal this reality.

Lying to oneself is probably not a winning strategy because no matter how many times you tell yourself you are smarter or better or even equal, the end result is the reality of failure.
Reality doesn't care what color you are, or what you "Say" you have achieved, only what your actual achievements are.

Neither Rome nor America was built by people lacking in skills who were deluded into thinking they could, but rather by people who in reality could because they were in fact skilled or intelligent enough.

Mankind can only lift itself higher by raising it's overall Intelligence pool higher and thereby elevating it's capabilities. Not by punishing intelligence and lowering it so that everyone can feel equal. "All men were created equal" is about the biggest lie of all time.

If you want the human condition overall to slide backwards, keep demanding that higher intelligence be treated as the enemy.

Lying to oneself is probably not a winning strategy so whites like you need to quit doing it.

So while I am talking about America, that's what you need to address. Because we can discuss the effects of white colonization, but you can't face that either.

Because of whites we fought 2 world wars. And white foreign policy is responsible for most of the worlds conflicts today. So don't ask dumb questions.

Lying to oneself is probably not a winning strategy so whites like you need to quit doing it.
So while I am talking about America, that's what you need to address. Because we can discuss the effects of white colonization, but you can't face that either.
Because of whites we fought 2 world wars. And white foreign policy is responsible for most of the worlds conflicts today. So don't ask dumb questions.

And how many wars have blacks fought against other blacks? Ever heard of Rwanda?
The scope of your view on the world is limited by your racism.

Your unstoppable insistence that black people are the victim of whites is exactly why you personally will always be a victim. Of yourself.

America has more wealthy blacks than all other nations combined.
PROVE THAT WRONG. You can't. (Even if your propaganda sources tell you lies otherwise). Yet you want nothing more than to destroy the nation that did that for blacks. What kind of fool destroys his own Golden Goose? Low intelligence ones.

As I said, first and foremost, you are a victim of yourself.

Well don't you worry....the destruction of America is WELL underway, and blacks are going to pay a horrendous price for it eventually. Just as blacks gained an upper hand and were indeed getting a share,....they'll destroy it all. See the pattern?

Last edited:
And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.

1. Do you understand the difference between equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome?

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.

Your denial is delusional.

1. I understand when I read BULLSHIT. And bullshit bears no resemblance to fact.
If opportunity is not provided, a positive outcome typically is not recognized. Its called linear Even you should know that. There are no statistics that support you assertion of anti white discrimination on a widescale basis.

2. Peer reviewed academic studies still reflect a far lower admission rate for black applicants as well as a very strong possibilty that Asian students are discriminated against
in favor of white students.

You insistence of the existence of anti white discrimination is what's truly delusional. If this was really happening there would be anarchy in the streets.

1. But even if opportunity IS provided, that does not mean that equal outcome will be achieved. Thus you insistence on focusing on outcome as "proof" is just factually wrong.

2. Of course the overall admission rate is lower. Blacks educational outcome, k-12 is abysmal due the the high rate of illegitimacy. But that does not mean the the blacks that apply are not discriminated in favor of, to the tune of an impact of over 300 SAT points.

2. Peer reviewed academic studies have not only demonstrated that anti-white discrimination takes place in Ivy League admissions, in favor of blacks, but it has very precisely calculated exactly how large the discrimination is as an bonus/demerit to SAT scores.
The problem is you still have not named them.

You still have not named the Ivy league uni's were black people get in with lower scores than whites.

Dude. You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “race realist” or "Alt Righter" but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

Therefore, you will continue to bow down before the Richard Spencer altar, beating your chest, shaking your beads, and making your sacrifice to the false god of the Alt Right.

The study was of the Ivy League as a whole.

Your denial of the documented discrimination is either dishonest, or dumb as hell.

Your request for the data to be broken down by school, is nothing but a fairly sad deflection.

I did not read into the raw data enough to see if there was any breakdown by individual schools.

YOu want to look for that, go for it. https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/files/webAdmission Preferences Espenshade Chung Walling Dec 2004.pdf

You are the one supporting racist discrimination.

YOU, not me.
I asked you to name a Ivy university which allows black people in with lower scores than white people.

You still have done that

All you have done is post a link to some students who they say went to Princeton and decided to write a thesis on there belief that "minorities" get in over others.

That means NOTHING

Thousands of thesis's are written every year. Any student can write one.

Once again.

I asked you to name a Ivy uni that let's black people in with lower scores than whites and you still can't do it.

Dude. That study was done by accomplished scientists, using the actual hard data of the real world admissions for the Ivy League Universities and statistical analysis.

If there was something wrong with their data, ie the admission records, OR their math, the lib dominated field they are in, would have found it and tore them a new one.

All your question is doing, is showing that you are being willful ignorant.

I understand. YOu are proud and it is hard to admit a failing on the part of your people.

But denial is not helping. Our current policies are putting good black students into elite colleges where they cannot compete, and fucking up their lives, while denying good white and asian students the slots that should be theirs.

And how many wars have blacks fought against other blacks? Ever heard of Rowanda?
The scope of your view on the world is limited by your racism.

Your unstoppable insistence that black people are the victim of whites is exactly why you personally will always be a victim. Of yourself.

America has more wealthy blacks than all other nations combined.
PROVE THAT WRONG. You can't. Yet you want nothing more than to destroy the nation that did that for blacks. What kind of fool destroys his own Golden Goose?

As I said, first and foremost, you are a victim of yourself.

Well don't you worry....the destruction of America is WELL underway, and blacks are going to pay a horrendous price for it eventually.

Actually I can since there are over 1 billion Africans and 46 million black Americans.

Rwanda was not a world war. Whites fought each other in similar wars. And Rwanda was a result of colonization. But like I sad, you can't face that.

We have been victims of white supremacy. You trying to gaslight doesn't change this truth.

If the destruction of America is underway, whites will pay the highest price because of what they have done.

There are definitely blacks who can compete. Maybe not as many.

I personally think that the black race is divided. There's some genetic / DNA differences. Like another species altogether.
You have the ignorant blacks who are low IQ and tend to be savages, violent , loud and respect no one...not even themselves.
You'll see them dumping garbage from their cars onto the street and mass looting malls and stores.

Then you have another set of blacks who are higher intelligence and become doctors and lawyers and make fine neighbors.

I'm convinced there's a clear DNA difference.

Note: A division like this also exists in the white race, but not as profound that I have seen. But it's there.
The term "white trash" does have it's validity.

Actually I can since there are over 1 billion Africans and 46 million black Americans.
Rwanda was not a world war. Whites fought each other in similar wars. And Rwanda was a result of colonization. But like I sad, you can't face that.
We have been victims of white supremacy. You trying to gaslight doesn't change this truth.
If the destruction of America is underway, whites will pay the highest price because of what they have done.

Go calculate the total wealth of ALL blacks in Africa and compare that to the wealth of ALL blacks in America then get back to me.
Maybe that will open your eyes.

Rwanda: The number of blacks killed in Rwanda exceeded the total number of blacks killed in ALL world wars combined.
Black lives suddenly don't matter to you?

Nothing can change your point of view.
You will die a victim, but not of white men.....a victim of yourself.

White people have done some bad things, true. Black people have also done bad things (including enslaving others)
Your racism will prevent you from ever getting past your victim mentality.

I understand that.

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.

1. Do you understand the difference between equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome?

Your denial is delusional.

1. I understand when I read BULLSHIT. And bullshit bears no resemblance to fact.
If opportunity is not provided, a positive outcome typically is not recognized. Its called linear Even you should know that. There are no statistics that support you assertion of anti white discrimination on a widescale basis.

2. Peer reviewed academic studies still reflect a far lower admission rate for black applicants as well as a very strong possibilty that Asian students are discriminated against
in favor of white students.

You insistence of the existence of anti white discrimination is what's truly delusional. If this was really happening there would be anarchy in the streets.

1. But even if opportunity IS provided, that does not mean that equal outcome will be achieved. Thus you insistence on focusing on outcome as "proof" is just factually wrong.

2. Of course the overall admission rate is lower. Blacks educational outcome, k-12 is abysmal due the the high rate of illegitimacy. But that does not mean the the blacks that apply are not discriminated in favor of, to the tune of an impact of over 300 SAT points.

1. In the majority of situational life experiences, opportunity plays an important part in positive outcome. You are implying that an unusual occurance is responsible for a non existent widespread system of anti white discrimination, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

2. You can't have it both ways. Blacks are not displacing whites in college admissions or in the workforce.

If you are so concerned about college admissions for white students who do not come from wealthy families, your concerns would be more logical if they were directed at the obvious favors granted to students who are the beneficiaries of "legacy admissions", or Ivy Leaugue athletes
who play water polo or Lacrosse.

Those are the fat cats who get the legitimate favors based on nepotism, not the MINUSCULE numbers of impoverished black or brown students who get a one in a million chance to attend college and possibly break the cycle of generational poverty that he or she otherwise would have likely been destined to live in. And even with the chance to attend college will be less likely to be hired at the same compensation for the same job that a white applicant with no college would.

There is no anti white discrimination.

College Sports Are Affirmative Action for Rich White Students

Last edited:

Go calculate the total wealth of ALL blacks in Africa and compare that to the wealth of ALL blacks in America then get back to me.
Maybe that will open your eyes.

Rwanda: The number of blacks killed in Rwanda exceeded the total number of blacks killed in ALL world wars combined.
Black lives suddenly don't matter to you?

Nothing can change your point of view.
You will die a victim, but not of white men.....a victim of yourself.

White people have done some bad things, true. Black people have also done bad things (including enslaving others)
Your racism will prevent you from ever getting past your victim mentality.

I understand that.

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

So exactly what role did European colonialism of Rwanda play in the ethnic divide of Hutu and Tutsi? A new kind of racism was brought to Rwanda upon the arrival of Europeans in the 20th century. Colonists assumed their own superiority and valued those physically and geographically close to themselves. From this racism the Hamitic hypothesis was born.

According to the Hamitic hypothesis pastoralists from the north had brought civilization to the rest of the continent through conquest or infiltration (History and Society: Hamitic Hypothesis). In other words, the Tutsi (more commonly tall, narrow-featured and elegant) came in from Ethiopia and brought civilization to the Hutu (The Ungodly Missionary Legacy). The Tutsi were the ideal Hamites. Additionally, Tutsi even wore togas as a part of their daily attire. This in itself was confirmation to Europeans of a faint connection with the Roman colonies of North Africa (Dikötter, 1485).

Thereupon, pigeonholed intellectual and moral qualities were ascribed to the Hutu and Tutsi. The Tutsi, being most like the Europeans, were labelled the more intelligent of the two and were naturally born to rule. While on the other hand, the Hutu were labelled as dumb, but good-natured and loyal subjects. Once in practice these postulations limited posts in office along with the higher education necessary to fill the positions.
This gave the Tutsi unavoidable admission into occupations in the administration. And to further ensure that entrance was limited to Tutsi alone, each person was branded Hutu, Tutsi, or Twa at birth. Even though these political ethnic groups existed before the colonial period, the racist ideology of the Europeans had sweeping ramifications, breeding the idea of a superior race. This was solidified by European colonial policies and internalized by Rwandans themselves (Michelle, Change.org).

Over the course of European occupation in Rwanda, elitism was successfully refashioned into racism. By preventing Hutu access to higher education and administrative jobs, they were essentially closed off from the political arena and representation in such. Moreover, the documentation of ‘ethnic groups’ enhanced the importance of these rigid classifications. No longer was there flexibility between groups. Ethnic boundaries were clearly defined. So Hutu, excommunicated from power experienced the solidarity of the oppressed. Over time this rift, this pronounced separateness between Hutu and Tutsi, blossomed into hatred. Why? Because of the Europeans who came to colonize and bring the wealth of western knowledge, but instead brought racist ideologies.

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

You understand nothing. You are just another white racist idiot that justifies this comment.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people.
He did. OJ didn't surround himself with black people. He was part of the hollywood set. If OJ didn't have that case. He'd be a black conservative that whites like to trot out to hide their racism behind on fox news to talk about black crime, black single mothers. He'd be another Larry Elder. Hermain Cain, Jesse Lee Peterson

Are you crazy?
Yes but I'm less crazy than you
that is so much crap, I don't know how you can have any credibility.
Nicole & Ron had several other friends who were killed around the same time. One was Ron Goldman's former employer Brett Cantor (center). Brett Cantor was killed with a knife and nearly decapitated a year before Ron & Nicole were killed in the same way

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE.jpg

You don't know why someone would kill their X in a jealous rage?
Jealous of what ?

There was no motive. There was no witness. There was no murder weapon.

Here is a transcript of a letter Nicole wrote to OJ trying to get back with him. The prosecution didn't allow this in court. The letter Nicole wrote to OJ destroys your and prosecution jealous rage card motive. That's why the prosecution didn't allow it

DFOTpzPVwAAD5Z_.jpg

WTF color has to do with anything is reserved for the mind of twisted and damaged minds.
If he was white the case would have been thrown out of court. Mark Furhman was asked if he planted the glove. He refused to answer the question on the grounds it might incriminate him.

OJ Simpson didn't kill anybody.

Mark Fuhrman wasn't just a white supremacist. He was a white extremist. These are Fuhrman words about planting evidence on blacks.

DFOXcL6V0AA4JWp.jpg

This was the lead detective in the case in the OJ Simpson case
He may have been older but as an X elite athlete he was more than capable of overpowering
All that super human negro strength...eh ?

Most men can over power the women they are with not just an athlete. You can say they found blood DNA on OJ's property. But they fail to mention it all had EDTA in it.

EDTA is a chemical used in stored blood.

EDTA isn't found naturally in the body in significant quantities. The fact the blood samples had it proves blood was planted. To this day no one can explain how OJ's blood samples had all those EDTA chemicals in it.

DFOZcePUAAEriZb.jpg

Note, she did not just have her throat cut, she was stabbed 4 times in the neck and then nearly decapitated. Thats not the act of your typical murder. Thats the act of someone with an axe to grind.
Nicole Simpson was involved with several ppl connected to the Mezzaluna Restaurant (where Ron worked) Other waiters there were killed. This is Nicole Simpson with Keith Zlomsowitch & one of his buddies feeling her up. This gives you an idea how they rolled

DFOV6MCV0AALYgo.jpg

Last edited:
Our current policies are putting good black students into elite colleges where they cannot compete, and fucking up their lives, while denying good white and asian students the slots that should be theirs.
I swear - Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing.

Name the Ivy Universities that let black people with lower scores than whites ?

The fact you is can't do this so just tap out.

Now until you name the Ivy Universities that let's black people with lower scores than whites then all this is "Last Man Talking Contest"

I've met guys like you all my life.

One of those pseudo-intellectual types who pretend to be an expert at something

But the truth your just an amateur gunslinger. All you do is close your eyes then point and shoot.

But whenever you come trying to shoot that sh!t at me I always go for the heavy snark because in a full-on blast the person with the bigger gun is more likely to leave a smoking bullet-ridden avatar on the ground.

And besides, at that point I know the convo is over, so might as well have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back