More taxes in Kommie Kalifornia

water is a “fundamental right,”.....as long as you pay for it.....
You pay for it whether you want it or not.
i get that....but if he says water is a fundamental right,should it not be free?....
I wish my well cost me ten grand to drill twenty years ago,and then later four grand for a new pump.
the issue is being taxed for that water,not what it cost to get it...
They tax water usage here in Missouri.
Water needs to remain a public utility, as usual, wealthy assholes want it privatized so they have even more control over the people.

If you choose to live in California you deserve every shitty thing coming your way.
And given you don't, you have nothing to say about it.

We all have anything to say about what ever we choose. That's the beauty of free speech, just as you have the freedom to ignore it. This is a discussion board, after all.

i get that....but if he says water is a fundamental right,should it not be free?....
In a functional society it would be, yes, we decided we didn't want one of those. We went with a fuck-you-it's-a-jungle-out-there society and competition. We don't know how to cooperate and forge a healthy society we all invest in.
i should have said not free,but free from being taxed...
And you get there how? Buy it from a hoarder who wants to make money on something everyone on the planet needs to live?

If you choose to live in California you deserve every shitty thing coming your way.

We all have anything to say about what ever we choose. That's the beauty of free speech, just as you have the freedom to ignore it. This is a discussion board, after all.

You have nothing to say in the matter because you don't reside in CA. You can post all ya like.

Noel Missouri had a privately owned water company. Around twelve years ago we had a flood and freeze which left us without power for three weeks. Needless to say the water dept pipes were washed away and the company had no reserves to fix the lines so the city bought it...

In a functional society it would be, yes, we decided we didn't want one of those. We went with a fuck-you-it's-a-jungle-out-there society and competition. We don't know how to cooperate and forge a healthy society we all invest in.
And you get there how? Buy it from a hoarder who wants to make money on something everyone on the planet needs to live?
well the supreme court has already defined what a fundamental right is.....taxing water is the government encroaching on a fundamental right....newsome is ignoring the ruling....

Noel Missouri had a privately owned water company. Around twelve years ago we had a flood and freeze which left us without power for three weeks. Needless to say the water dept pipes were washed away and the company had no reserves to fix the lines so the city bought it...

For profit motivation, fuck the people, it's just capitalism in america. So is Flint's "crisis". Seems nearby auto manufacturing plants had trouble with the lead contaminated water the residents were getting so they got switched back over the the original supply path. While the residents were not. Such is the value of human life in our economic system.

For profit motivation, fuck the people, it's just capitalism in america. So is Flint's "crisis". Seems nearby auto manufacturing plants had trouble with the lead contaminated water the residents were getting so they got switched back over the the original supply path. While the residents were not. Such is the value of human life in our economic system.
I never could trust a rich fellow to provide empathy.

well the supreme court has already defined what a fundamental right is.....taxing water is the government encroaching on a fundamental right....newsome is ignoring the ruling....

And the US Supreme Kangaroo Court has in the past decided ethnic removal and slavery was ok, means nothing to me other than that a cabal chosen by our ruling aristocracy attempts to control the people for the captains of capital. The US doesn't even honor its own laws and treaties.

Pay by Consumption. 30 min showers for 9 illegals in a studio? Pay up. Now any-twosome-Newsome wants to add more Tax? discourage excessive water consumption?

Because Brown added no new storage? Let existing storage crumble? While opening the borders? What else they want the poor to pay? Oh yeah $0.60/gal fuel tax. Wont hit the poor at all...<chuckling>

Its complicated.

Last edited:
Pay by Consumption. 30 min showers for 9 illegals in a studio? Pay up. Now any-twosome-Newsome wants to add more Tax? discourage excessive water consumption?

Because Brown added no new storage? Let existing storage crumble? While opening the borders? What else they want the poor to pay? Oh yeah $0.60/gal fuel tax. Wont hi the poor at all...snicker.
Your infrastructure is crumbling nation wide. That's what happens we we redistribute societal wealth upward for half a century.

Not where I live.

If you are hooked up to a municipal system then you pay the distribution and sewage cost, which is reasonable. The water is free.

If you live in an area without municipal water or sewage you pay nothing.

They don't tax water.

This state that has a Republican Legislature and Republican Governor also doesn't have a state income tax and is one of the lowest taxed states in the US and has better schools and less poverty than Kommie Kalifornia with its massive taxation, welfare, regulation and Sanctuary status for the filthy ass Illegals.

Democrats fuck up everything they touch. They really fucked up California, It use to be the Golden State back when wealth was accumulated by a Conservative state government. Now they are depleting that wealth to pay for their filthy ass welfare state to accommodate the shithead Illegals that keep the Democrat in power.

California is turning into Venezuela, isn't it? That is what happens when Leftest government controls things.

Disgusting, isn't it?

Not where I live.

If you are hooked up to a municipal system then you pay the distribution and sewage cost, which is reasonable. The water is free.

They don't tax water.

This state that has a Republican Legislature and Republican Governor also doesn't have a state income tax and is one of the lowest taxed states in the US and has better schools and less poverty than Kommie Kalifornia with massive taxation, welfare, regulation and Sanctuary status for the filthy ass Illegals.

Democrats fuck up everything they touch. They really fucked up California, It use to be the Golden State back when wealth was accumulated by a Conservative state government. Now they are depleting that wealth to pay for their filthy ass welfare state to accommodate the shithead Illegals that keep the Democrat in power.

Disgusting, isn't it?
They tax water here if you get it from the rural water association. You pay taxes to pay for bonds that help bring the water. I have a well I had to pay for it to pump water and paid taxes on parts and labor.

Not where I live.

They don't tax water.

This state that has a Republican Legislature and Republican Governor also doesn't have a state income tax and is one of the lowest taxed states in the US and has better schools and less poverty than Kommie Kalifornia with massive taxation, welfare, regulation and Sanctuary status for the filthy ass Illegals.

Disgusting, isn't it?
They tax water here if you get it from the rural water association. You pay taxes to pay for bonds that help bring the water. I have a well I had to pay for it to pump water and paid taxes on parts and labor.

So because you paid taxes on the parts, you feel you paid taxes on the water? And you pay taxes on labor?

California is gone, just give it to Mexico already. It could be a payment for the wall, which would now run across the Californian border.

Not where I live.

They don't tax water.

Disgusting, isn't it?

So because you paid taxes on the parts, you feel you paid taxes on the water? And you pay taxes on labor?
no that would be the taxes I have to pay to support the bonds.

California is gone, just give it to Mexico already. It could be a payment for the wall, which would now run across the Californian border.
Nah, we just need to get rid of the wetbacks, then the commies would all be voted out of office.

You have nothing to say in the matter because you don't reside in CA. You can post all ya like.

In the future you should refrain from commenting on anything that is outside your domain. Dumb fuck

Are they also going to require a meter on your personal water well? Oopps I just gave them a new idea.

Forum List

Back