More taxes in Kommie Kalifornia

Elect a shithead Democrat commie as governor and get taxes on drinking water. What could possibly go wrong?

Communists love to tax the shit out of everybody. If they didn't have a such a tremendous state welfare burden because of the illegals they wouldn't have to tax so much, would they?

No wonder the filthy ass state leads the country in poverty, piss poor education and cost of government. That is what happens when you allow third world Beaners to flood into your state and vote in Democrats.

Democrats screw up everything they touch. Only an idiot would ever vote for a Democrat.

California's Gavin Newsom Proposes Tax on Drinking Water in First Budget | Breitbart

California’s Gavin Newsom Proposes Tax on Drinking Water in First Budget

California Governor Gavin Newsom proposed his first budget for the state on Friday, and it includes a tax on drinking water.

The budget, titled “California for All,” declares drinking water a “fundamental right,” and adds: “The Budget includes short-term measures to bring immediate relief to communities without safe drinking water and also proposes an ongoing sustainable funding source to address this problem into the future.”

That source is a new fund, the “Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund”:

Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund—Establish a new special fund, with a dedicated funding source from new water, fertilizer, and dairy fees, to enable the State Water Resources Control Board to assist communities, particularly disadvantaged communities, in paying for the short-term and long-term costs of obtaining access to safe and affordable drinking water. This proposal is consistent with the policy framework of SB 623, introduced in the 2017-18 legislative session. The Budget also includes $4.9 million General Fund on a one-time basis for the State Water Resources Control Board and the Department of Food and Agriculture to take initial steps toward implementation of this new Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Program, including (1) implementation of fee collection systems, (2) adoption of an annual implementation plan, and (3) development of a map of high-risk aquifers used as drinking water sources.

If you choose to live in California you deserve every shitty thing coming your way.
So far in my 70 years being here nothing shitty has come my way other than Ronnie Ray Goon. Life is grand when you realize there is more to it than money.

Evidently you haven't spent much time in S.F., if you go, make sure to get one of their newer maps.
I do not need a map to travel San Francisco. I know where just about everything is and that it will stay there unlike flooodida where the water will claim what little land is showing now.

You know where just about everything is? But doesn't it change...hourly, depending on how regular folks are.

I live in a red state and it is red from the local the the top yet our taxes keep increasing those damn red communist need to be exiled!
I live in TN, and the only taxes that went up were the Memphis city sales tax about 10 years ago. we're now at 9.25, but still no state income tax!

Elect a shithead Democrat commie as governor and get taxes on drinking water. What could possibly go wrong?

Communists love to tax the shit out of everybody. If they didn't have a such a tremendous state welfare burden because of the illegals they wouldn't have to tax so much, would they?

No wonder the filthy ass state leads the country in poverty, piss poor education and cost of government. That is what happens when you allow third world Beaners to flood into your state and vote in Democrats.

Democrats screw up everything they touch. Only an idiot would ever vote for a Democrat.

California's Gavin Newsom Proposes Tax on Drinking Water in First Budget | Breitbart

California’s Gavin Newsom Proposes Tax on Drinking Water in First Budget

California Governor Gavin Newsom proposed his first budget for the state on Friday, and it includes a tax on drinking water.

The budget, titled “California for All,” declares drinking water a “fundamental right,” and adds: “The Budget includes short-term measures to bring immediate relief to communities without safe drinking water and also proposes an ongoing sustainable funding source to address this problem into the future.”

That source is a new fund, the “Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund”:

Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund—Establish a new special fund, with a dedicated funding source from new water, fertilizer, and dairy fees, to enable the State Water Resources Control Board to assist communities, particularly disadvantaged communities, in paying for the short-term and long-term costs of obtaining access to safe and affordable drinking water. This proposal is consistent with the policy framework of SB 623, introduced in the 2017-18 legislative session. The Budget also includes $4.9 million General Fund on a one-time basis for the State Water Resources Control Board and the Department of Food and Agriculture to take initial steps toward implementation of this new Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Program, including (1) implementation of fee collection systems, (2) adoption of an annual implementation plan, and (3) development of a map of high-risk aquifers used as drinking water sources.

If you choose to live in California you deserve every shitty thing coming your way.
So far in my 70 years being here nothing shitty has come my way other than Ronnie Ray Goon. Life is grand when you realize there is more to it than money.

Evidently you haven't spent much time in S.F., if you go, make sure to get one of their newer maps.
I do not need a map to travel San Francisco. I know where just about everything is and that it will stay there unlike flooodida where the water will claim what little land is showing now.

That must take a lot of work. I have yet to study where human waste is on the streets where I live. I just couldn't imagine having that kind of memory or update ability.

Forum List

Back