more technical issues ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
TK was totally rude.

Interrupting was non stop ..

his mic wasn't working

Kaine blundered with his demeanor. He actually looked more like Trump than Pence did.

TK held Pence accountable, and he needed to interject comments as it appeared Pence spoke in run-on sentences which went on for paragraphs, usually repetitious talking points which lacked substance, and included (and I'm being nice) half-truths (a number of lies to be honest) and an inordinate amount of character assassination. Pence also went beyond the time allotted to him and never responded to TK's creditable criticisms of Trump.

TK held Pence accountable, and he needed to interject comments as it appeared Pence spoke in run-on sentences which went on for paragraphs, usually repetitious talking points which lacked substance, and included (and I'm being nice) half-truths (a number of lies to be honest) and an inordinate amount of character assassination. Pence also went beyond the time allotted to him and never responded to TK's creditable criticisms of Trump.
Kaine used talking points through out the entire debate. Good little puppet.

TK was totally rude.

Interrupting was non stop ..

his mic wasn't working
His mic wasn't working but his loud voice kept drowning out everyone else? At least make your jokes make a little sense..

Dude, kaine repeated the same thing over and over. His script wasn't that long..
LOL you are such a hack

Cutting through the BS spouted by Kaine and attempting to digest something real to take away from the debate:

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on immigration and the refugee issue is the correct position, why then are ICE and also the Border Patrol Unions endorsing Trump and Pence?

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on law enforcement and law enforcement bias is the correct position, why then has the 30,000 member Police & Law Enforcement Union endorsed the Trump-Pence ticket?

If Hillary's and Kaine's position on foreign relations, ISIS, Middle Eastern policies, IRAQ, Libya, Russia, China, the Military, etc., is the correct position, why then are active duty military endorsing the Trump-Pence ticket by a margin of 2 to 1?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Cutting through the BS spouted by Kaine and attempting to digest something real to take away from the debate:

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on immigration and the refugee issue is the correct position, why then are ICE and also the Border Patrol Unions endorsing Trump and Pence?

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on law enforcement and law enforcement bias is the correct position, why then has the 30,000 member Police & Law Enforcement Union endorsed the Trump-Pence ticket?

If Hillary's and Kaine's position on foreign relations, ISIS, Middle Eastern policies, IRAQ, Libya, Russia, China, the Military, etc., is the correct position, why then are active duty military endorsing the Trump-Pence ticket by a margin of 2 to 1?

Free and open minds understand we're all supposed to get our own vote and we don't need to run in packs.

Free and open minds understand we're all supposed to get our own vote and we don't need to run in packs.

In other words, you have no answer as to why these folks all support Trump while the LGBT, BLM, and Planned Parenthood support Hillary.

Free and open minds ????

you're dealing with Trumpbots, remember ?

fuhgitaboutit.

Speaking of "mics not working" t just occurred to me ----

---- If Kaine ran for president, would his running mate be a co-Kaine? :eusa_think:

Free and open minds ????

you're dealing with Trumpbots, remember ?

fuhgitaboutit.

Indeed he is. The active duty military, ICE officers, Border Patrol officers, and police and law enforcement officers. Trumpbots all.

In other words, you have no answer as to why these folks all support Trump while the LGBT, BLM, and Planned Parenthood support Hillary.

Oh I do know, but you can't figure it out, and one kind of has to come to the realization of how our system actually works against all the unsubstantial people on his/her own journey. And you're simply not there yet.

Dude, kaine repeated the same thing over and over. His script wasn't that long..
LOL you are such a hack

Dude? It's Mr. Catcher to you, or Sir, if you prefer.

TK used talking points too, in that you are correct. TK was clearly more polite and mannered. Pence abused the time limit and repeated himself simply to take up time. I found TK to be smarter, better informed, concise and honest; Pence was on script, "don't defend Trump, attack HRC" is what he was told to do, and he did.

I didn't find that smart - it didn't change anyone's opinion - and his response usually included a repetitive attack on HRC, a non sequitur since the questions were on policy not personalities.

The only time I found Pence credible and honest was when he addressed abortion, and on that I found TK's response polite, thoughtful and Constitutional, as he was on the issue of Capital Punishment.

LOL you are such a hack

Dude? It's Mr. Catcher to you, or Sir, if you prefer.

TK used talking points too, in that you are correct. TK was clearly more polite and mannered. Pence abused the time limit and repeated himself simply to take up time. I found TK to be smarter, better informed, concise and honest; Pence was on script, "don't defend Trump, attack HRC" is what he was told to do, and he did.

I didn't find that smart - it didn't change anyone's opinion - and his response usually included a repetitive attack on HRC, a non sequitur since the questions were on policy not personalities.

The only time I found Pence credible and honest was when he addressed abortion, and on that I found TK's response polite, thoughtful and Constitutional, as he was on the issue of Capital Punishment.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back