More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

Unless you are native American you are decedents of immigrants

There are no "Native Americans". All humans on this continent came from other continents.

After the first 15,000 years or so you can claim "native" status.

Nope.

New evidence suggests it may be more like 24,000 years.

Even if they migrated 124,000 years ago, they still came here from somewhere else and are not native.

Unless you are native American you are decedents of immigrants

There are no "Native Americans". All humans on this continent came from other continents.

Nope.

Even if they migrated 124,000 years ago, they still came here from somewhere else and are not native.

If you want to be that much of a pedantic POS, no human is native to anywhere but Africa.

Nope.

If you want to be that much of a pedantic POS, no human is native to anywhere but Africa.

You are quite correct. Therefore, even you must admit there are no "Native Americans". I happily accept your surrender.

Nope.

You are quite correct. Therefore, even you must admit there are no "Native Americans". I happily accept your surrender.

I accept that you don't understand the English language.

Your problem is that I understand it and the concept of native while you are just peddling your stupid point of view.

Enjoy your day.

Your problem is that I understand it .....

Apparently not beyond the superficial.

You mean the most highly educated region in the country?
Uh yeah, most highly educated...........

The New England states consistently have the best ranked public education systems in the nation.

It doesn't exactly help them.

Inner city New York is dumber than the rural Deep South

New York is not part of New England

Thank the Lord

You mean the most highly educated region in the country?
Uh yeah, most highly educated...........

The New England states consistently have the best ranked public education systems in the nation.

It doesn't exactly help them.

Inner city New York is dumber than the rural Deep South

New York is not part of New England

New York has brought all of the Northeast down.

Forum List

Back