More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

Last I checked they didn't show up here and slaughter people.

True, they just slaughtered each other before Europeans came along.

But you had to bring a girl with.. And protect her.. This is what I am most interested in.
How could anyone travel thousands and thousands of miles without bringing woman along?

And populate the new country?

You don't really think some people just set off from Southern Siberia and kept walking until - "Hey look, North America!" do you?

That's what the dang history books want us to believe..

No they don't.

Dufus thinks American Indians evolved from plankton in America.

But you had to bring a girl with.. And protect her.. This is what I am most interested in.
How could anyone travel thousands and thousands of miles without bringing woman along?

You don't really think some people just set off from Southern Siberia and kept walking until - "Hey look, North America!" do you?

It's a leap of faith.. What does your history books say?

It's a leap of faith.. ...

Not so much.

No they don't.

So where's eve in America?

Where's her bones? the answer to all of American indians?

It's a leap of faith.. ...

Not so much.

No answer .its a question.. Who is eve? On the American continent

Most Americans are immigrants. I think it is awesome that Americans come from all over the world...

Only the native american has the right to say otherwise.

Good grief. DNA proves they migrated predominantly from central Asia. I thought this was known. I had no idea so many were ignorant of this fact.

No they don't.

Are you kidding?

Except for Native Americans - all are immigrants!

Fool. They came from Asia.

No shit, Canuck.
... What does [sic] your history books say?

Most history books don't go into great detail on the matter. You need to keep up to date in order to truly understand history.

First Americans Lived on Bering Land Bridge for Thousands of Years

I nailed you
Genetic evidence supports a theory that ancestors of Native Americans lived for 15,000 years

No they don't.

Are you kidding?

You're trying to hard..

You can't comprehend the thousands and thousands it took?

It took for what? The time line of years for the original immigrants that came from Central Asia? Or from Siberian Highlands?

The time line was to short

upload_2017-1-31_20-23-11.jpeg

You can't comprehend the thousands and thousands it took?

It took for what? The time line of years for the original immigrants that came from Central Asia? Or from Siberian Highlands?

The time line was to short

View attachment 109888

They were hunters and gathers.. Yet they said to themselves.. Let's stop here instead of Chicago and build this

upload_2017-1-31_20-27-1.jpeg

Forum List

Back