More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

Except for Native Americans - all are immigrants!

I am Native American. I was born in Massachusetts.
And you can spell it which puts you in the top 10 percentile of people from New England.

You mean the most highly educated region in the country?
Uh yeah, most highly educated...........

This is why it's 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. Too much immigration and not enough assimilation!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/01/30/americans-are-either-children-immigrants-immigrants-themselves/veKA9SM9H9onyBS6TiCUwI/story.html

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf
Damn your grammar stinks.

Next time try saying "More than 1 in 4 Americans IS ... "

Then read-up and try and figure out why the verb and the subject must always agree.

You must be a public schools product.

We're not interested.

This is a continuously reoccurring fallacy, repeated by ignorant politically correct liberal mouth pieces.

The so-called native Americans are descendants of immigrants as well, since humanity - according to latest science - originated in Africa, so even they had to immigrate here sometime.
Speak for yourself.

Your ancestors may have come from Africa.

Mine came from Europe -- the Ice Age people.

Remember the "L" word ....legal. The (legal) Irish immigration in the mid 19th century came just in time for the Civil War. The Irish received a bounty for joining up in place of the rich society and were used as virtual cannon fodder. Today's (illegal) Hispanic immigration have been recruited for street gangs if they are young enough or chicken shit fertilizer fodder in farming operations. The Irish were literally starved to death by the English landlords during the "Great Hunger" in the 1840-50's. God only knows why fat illegal immigrants crawl across the desert to break their asses harvesting grapes in California. Maybe Hollywood and fat little Michael Moore should do a documentary about why corrupt officials in Mexico can't feed their own people.

... they just slaughtered each other before Europeans came along.
The ancient Greeks also did the same thing to each other.

They never unified except briefly to fight off the Persians.

The lack of unity is why the Romans (a mix of Phoenicians, Egyptians, and Greeks) were able to conquer the whole known European world including the Greek world.

The Native Americans had the same lack of unity as the Greeks.

Unless you are native American you are decedents of immigrants

There are no "Native Americans". All humans on this continent came from other continents.

After the first 15,000 years or so you can claim "native" status.

Not based on the definition of native.

Pull the stick out, champ.

Native has to do with the location or circumstances of a person's birth. Nothing in that definition has anything to do with how long someone's been there. I'm native to the U.S. because I was born here.

Forum List

Back