More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

Dufus thinks American Indians evolved from plankton in America.

^ Dumbass thinks native Americans emigrated to America after the nation was founded.
Cherokee's immigrated into the Cherokee nation afterwards? Damn them.

I really want to know this one how could you convince a woman to go on a 12, 000 mile walk?
Said there were a pair of sandals on sale just ahead.

Think for a second.. How did a few Russians or boat people from the Philippines decide to come here and run around naked?

And build pyramids all the way in South America

Unless you are native American you are decedents of immigrants
Dufus thinks American Indians evolved from plankton in America.

^ Dumbass thinks native Americans emigrated to America after the nation was founded.
bible thumping geezer also thinks America was founded by fundy christians
bible thumping geezer also thinks America was founded by fundy christians

The first settlers of America were Christian Pilgrims!? :lmao:

I really want to know this one how could you convince a woman to go on a 12, 000 mile walk?

Think for a second.. How did a few Russians or boat people from the Philippines decide to come here and run around naked?

Pyramids in Asia too. Gotta keep up with the Joneses.

There must have been alot of game

It had to be.. You must of been able to just walked up to them grabed by the neck and eat them.. No other way

There must have been alot of game

It had to be.. You must of been able to just walked up to them grabed by the neck and eat them.. No other way
A fascination thread .as a guy you had to bring women along.. And convince them...

Something else had to take place.

Yes I am questioning history..

It just not make sense

But it takes a shovel ready job.. No-one walks 12,000 miles and says let's stop here and builds a pyramid..

But it takes a shovel ready job.. No-one walks 12,000 miles and says let's stop here and builds a pyramid..

And then disappear into the jungle

We have to question everything we know..

It defies common sense

This is why it's 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. Too much immigration and not enough assimilation!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/01/30/americans-are-either-children-immigrants-immigrants-themselves/veKA9SM9H9onyBS6TiCUwI/story.html

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf
Damn your grammar stinks.

Next time try saying "More than 1 in 4 Americans IS ... "

Then read-up and try and figure out why the verb and the subject must always agree.

You must be a public schools product.

Forum List

Back