More Than 2,200 Shot in Chicago So Far This Year

Kind of exaggerating, aren't you? I don't know of any legitimate group who thinks the entire law enforcement community is guilty of the horrendous abuse of authority that has killed so many unnecessarily. It would be to law enforcement's advantage to police their own so a few wouldn't taint the reputation of all cops.
Been keeping up with their rhetoric? BLM leaders want police departments dismantled entirely from inner cities, they want to create their own little terrorist enclaves right here in the US.

Black Lives Matter Attorney: Dismantle And Abolish The Police

Black Lives Matter Minneapolis Demands ‘Disbanding,’ ‘Dismantling’ of Police Dept

DC Black Lives Matter Activists Demand Dismantling the Police

Do you want to start comparing dumb rhetoric? Birther, Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart Tunnels, etc, etc, etc.
You're wrong because I personally heard a BLM representative claim on CNN that the solution is to dismantle the police from all black neighborhoods and let the community handle things themselves.

All cops will never be disbanded. Some specific towns or areas should be.and rebuilt with supervision to prevent the abuses that have become common in those specific areas.

Right, so even you are repeating this insane proposition. Ask people who lived in the LA riots what happens to their homes and businesses when cops back off and the thugs and gangs take over.

If they refuse to do their job, then fire their lazy ass,

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

More than 2,200 people shot in Chicago this year, 21 of them kids 13 and under

So you still think cops, whose job is to protect and serve, shouldn't be held to a higher standard than any thug on the street. We pay them and give them massive authority, yet still allow them to behave like the average gang member.
If cops acted like thugs there would be a lot more dead people, including whites.

Face it, BLM only give a thug's ass if blacks are killed by whites or cops.

Oh my. And the cancer society concentrates only on cancer. and doesn't seem to care about diabetes. You don't get that concept?
Either black lives matter or they don't. Quit being such a hypocritical prick.

Of course Black Lives Matter. In your case, you might understand better if you thought of it in terms of Black Lives Matter Too. Nobody said black lives were the only ones that matter, but that is just the focus of their group.

And when you say all lives matter...you are attacked.....black lies matter is a racist, black supremacist group.....they are racist, and should be treated as such.....

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

'Black On Black' Crime Narrative Is Racist, Ignorant, Chicago Activists Say

Yes.......whenever the truth is exposed...call the one stating the truth a racist.......blah, blah, blah........the left wing playbook is so old it has to be falling apart.....

Yes.......whenever the truth is exposed...call the one stating the truth a racist.......blah, blah, blah........the left wing playbook is so old it has to be falling apart.....
You respond like a far right wing racist. It is getting very old.

And there it is......I post about you assholes calling anyone explaining the truth a racist...to make them shut up....and you call me a racist...........

For variety....could you call me something else out of the democrat handbook....how about a misogynist...or a homophobe......or an Anti-dentite..........

You didn't read the linked piece.

And there it is......I post about you assholes calling anyone explaining the truth a racist...to make them shut up....and you call me a racist...........For variety....could you call me something else out of the democrat handbook....how about a misogynist...or a homophobe......or an Anti-dentite..........
Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, will growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?

And there it is......I post about you assholes calling anyone explaining the truth a racist...to make them shut up....and you call me a racist...........For variety....could you call me something else out of the democrat handbook....how about a misogynist...or a homophobe......or an Anti-dentite..........
Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, will growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?

The only racists here are those who belong to the democrat party, the party of actual racism.

Who cares that those numbers are down so you're ok with the current rate eh? I'd say that makes you racist

Yes......you can't find a way to hide blacks murdering other blacks and you guys not caring one fucking little bit.......but you get a lot of coverage of a black man resisting arrest, carrying an illegal gun and getting shot by police......you need that rare occurrence to motivate blacks to vote for the actual racist party...the democrats......

Dealing with the real killers of blacks in this country....young, black men who grew up in fatherless homes.......can't really deal with that problem without dealing with actual work.....but you can call people racist..........lazy fuck.

They have accepted blacks kill blacks. They cant accept when a white guy/cop does it. Somehow, when its a white person, it is racist. Despite criminal intent. Racism is in full effect!

black lives matter unless you live in Chicago

or in the womb while in a planned parenthood office

Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, while growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?
Who cares that those numbers are down so you're ok with the current rate eh? I'd say that makes you racist
Now there is a classic racist. Get corrected on the numbers. Ask for some content. And racists like jc jump out crying and denying.

They have accepted blacks kill blacks. They cant accept when a white guy/cop does it. Somehow, when its a white person, it is racist. Despite criminal intent. Racism is in full effect!

black lives matter unless you live in Chicago

or in the womb while in a planned parenthood office

Black lives only matter every 2 years in the month of November............between those days........the democrat racists could not care less....unless of course the young, black males who were raised without fathers are shooting people in rich democrat neighborhoods....then they have to care just enough to contain it.....

Forum List

Back