More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

Considering how sweet that the riot in the capitol turned out for the Democrats, do you think its possible that Democrat outfits like Antifa were involved in instigating it?

In any event, it looks like libs are heading for 1-party rule like you have in North Korea and Red China, eh?

It most definitely was instigated.
You would need proof for that to be a valid point to post.

I posted much information and links on it on many posts. It's not my fault you are to lazy to look for it yourself and believe everything the MSM tells you .
Do not know your posts or MSM. Quit being such an idiot.

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

Both the Democrypts and Republicons are on their way out all together. Most people have had enough of these parasites and this fake 2 party system.
There should be 4 or 5 parties.

I'd be good with a viable third party. But 4 or 5? The average American doesn't pay attention to politics like we do. I have a feeling TOO many would be confusing, but could be wrong.
Here in Ireland we have a political system where 2 or 3 parties are in government at the same time and more people are represented. It might be too complicated for Americans though. And I am an American citizen and an Irish citizen.

Well, you're not allowed to go through the mail once they've accepted it, even if it's you own mail. So I don't know how the driver went rummaging through mail trays getting loaded onto his truck.
Based on an American who saw something he knew was very wrong. You are enabling the criminal scum now in power. I will believe a citizen over the media and politicians any day of the week.
From what i've read of how the post office was trying to handle the huge number of ballots. They would put ballots into separate boxes stacked on top of the regular mail. So if there was a box of mail trays, the one on top would be marked as having ballots in it. No doubt the driver thought the top box represented the entire shipment.

Evidence was blocked and is still being blocked from discovery. There was massive fraud and plenty of evidence already out there proves it or it would not be censored. No bye bye here. The fraud happened and that fact will never change.
Discovery wasn't being blocked, it was still on the schedule, but FYI the parties have to conference first.

An initial conference is one of the first steps of the discovery process in a civil case. In the U.S. federal court system, initial conferences are governed by Rule 26 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

They filed a motion for injunctive relief before the conference was even scheduled. So blame Trumps lawyers, who moved for an injunction before they had enough evidence to support it.
The Hell it was not. It is still being blocked. In AZ the only choices given for the audit is between two companies with ties to Dominion. Guess what they will show. One company was used in GA in their phony audits. The fact so much is being withheld means certain guilt.
cmur9rxwl7y51.jpg

Both the Democrypts and Republicons are on their way out all together. Most people have had enough of these parasites and this fake 2 party system.
There should be 4 or 5 parties.

I'd be good with a viable third party. But 4 or 5? The average American doesn't pay attention to politics like we do. I have a feeling TOO many would be confusing, but could be wrong.
Here in Ireland we have a political system where 2 or 3 parties are in government at the same time and more people are represented. It might be too complicated for Americans though. And I am an American citizen and an Irish citizen.

In America we have a 2 Party System and have for a long time, as the video below shows.

The Hell it was not. It is still being blocked. In AZ the only choices given for the audit is between two companies with ties to Dominion. Guess what they will show. One company was used in GA in their phony audits. The fact so much is being withheld means certain guilt.
Maybe you didn't hear, Georgia did weeks of election recounts to prove the machines didn't change any votes. They questioned the machines, so they counted them by hand, where they went through each and every ballot, one at a time.

And here in Arizona... Personally I was going to switch back from Democrat to Independent after their presidential primary but decided to remain for a while due to Trump.

View attachment 449471

From Jan. 6 to Jan. 12, Maricopa County saw more than 3,300 voters switch out of the Republican designation on their voter registrations. Pima County had 642 do the same thing.
Nearly 4,000 Maricopa, Pima County Republicans Switched Parties Following Insurrection | KJZZ
Yep.....election fraud is rampant in AZ.

Thanks for proving Trump's point.

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”

You had to cheat in the TENS OF MILLIONS column!

LOL

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”

You had to cheat in the TENS OF MILLIONS column!

LOL
Nah, you’re just a sore loser.

And here in Arizona... Personally I was going to switch back from Democrat to Independent after their presidential primary but decided to remain for a while due to Trump.

View attachment 449471

From Jan. 6 to Jan. 12, Maricopa County saw more than 3,300 voters switch out of the Republican designation on their voter registrations. Pima County had 642 do the same thing.
Nearly 4,000 Maricopa, Pima County Republicans Switched Parties Following Insurrection | KJZZ

What state do you live in where it is illegal for someone to update their voter registration, the state of confusion?

View attachment 449471

Provide actual proof.

View attachment 449471

What state do you live in where it is illegal for someone to update their voter registration, the state of confusion?
The same state that it's illegal to change your affiliation to vote in a primary to rig the outcome so you can switch it back later.
That's fraud.
I guess cheating is all you Dems can do at this point because your ideas are horseshit.

View attachment 449471

The same state that it's illegal to change your affiliation to vote in a primary to rig the outcome so you can switch it back later.
That's fraud.
I guess cheating is all you Dems can do at this point because your ideas are horseshit.

No, it's not fraud.

And that's quite a short memory you have...

In late February 2008, Limbaugh announced "Operation Chaos," a political call to action with the initial plan to have voters of the Republican Party temporarily cross over to vote in the Democratic primary and vote for Hillary Clinton, who at the time was in the midst of losing eleven straight primary contests to Barack Obama.[87] Limbaugh has also cited the open primary process in the early primary states of New Hampshire and South Carolina, which allowed independent voters to cross over into the Republican primaries to choose John McCain over more conservative candidates (such as Fred Thompson), as an inspiration.[88]

View attachment 449471

That's fraud.

No, it's not fraud.

In late February 2008, Limbaugh announced "Operation Chaos," a political call to action with the initial plan to have voters of the Republican Party temporarily cross over to vote in the Democratic primary and vote for Hillary Clinton, who at the time was in the midst of losing eleven straight primary contests to Barack Obama.[87] Limbaugh has also cited the open primary process in the early primary states of New Hampshire and South Carolina, which allowed independent voters to cross over into the Republican primaries to choose John McCain over more conservative candidates (such as Fred Thompson), as an inspiration.[88]
I remember that....I also know it's fraud...thus the name "Operation Chaos".
Moral-relativism doesn't change the fact that it's fraud.
It's like the thief who gets caught and says everyone in congress is a thief.
It's still wrong.
And it's also strange how Democrats always blame their evil deeds on what somebody else did in the past as if it's some sort of valid excuse.

That because the damn fools were democrats trying to fuck with the republican primary... You idiots are so easily lead to slaughter...

View attachment 449471

That's fraud.

No, it's not fraud.

It's still wrong.
And it's also strange how Democrats always blame their evil deeds on what somebody else did in the past as if it's some sort of valid excuse.

If it's fraud you should be able to cite law stating so. (It's not fraud).

View attachment 449471

That's fraud.

No, it's not fraud.

It's still wrong.

If it's fraud you should be able to cite law stating so. (It's not fraud).
It is if it's a runoff election.
15 states allow an open primary.
The rest require you to declare a political party.
You can switch if you want to but don't expect to switch back if there's a runoff.
Either way.....it's still fraud.

fraud frôd

• n.

A deception practiced in order to induce another to give up possession of property or surrender a right.
  • n.

A piece of trickery; a trick.
More at Wordnik from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

View attachment 449471

That's fraud.

You're mistaken and must have me confused with Trump. For it was Trump during the past primary that suggested to his followers to cross party lines and vote for Bernie Sanders in the primary. His desire was to compete against the weakest candidate. I doubt whether that was any indication that he's a socialist, rather it was a pretty blunt admission of Trump being a chicken shit.

No matter which primary I participate in I vote for the candidate I believe best represents my views. It's rather logical to desire having the best suitable choice in November.

View attachment 449471

That's fraud.

You're mistaken and must have me confused with Trump. For it was Trump during the past primary that suggested to his followers to cross party lines and vote for Bernie Sanders in the primary. His desire was to compete against the weakest candidate. I doubt whether that was any indication that he's a socialist, rather it was a pretty blunt admission of Trump being a chicken shit.

No matter which primary I participate in I vote for the candidate I believe best represents my views. It's rather logical to desire having the best suitable choice in November.
Yes....every time Trump tells a story during one of his rallies you folks think he's breaking some sort of law.
Like the time you accused him if Russian Collusion for asking Putin to find Hillary's missing emails.
Yet you could care less when Kamala Harris set up a fund to bail out BLM and ANITFA rioters last Summer, then turns around and accuses Trump of committing a crime for telling people to let their voices be heard....peacefully.

Forum List

Back