More than 40 millionaires are asking for legislation to raise their taxes

Millionaires: Raise our taxes to address poverty, fix roads

I find this very interesting. Now of course the dumb RW cons will say "well they're liberals!". Now they probably are. However, this article directly contradicts the RW propaganda that liberals are hypocrites that only want to raise taxes on anyone but themselves. This is of course non sense.

Tell me, RWs, WHY are these millionaires asking for higher taxes? It's obviously because they care about fixing our nation's problems of crumbling infrastructure and addressing child poverty. Why else would they bother?

I know pretty much all you cons will say "well if they want their taxes raised, why don't they just give more to the IRS right now?" The obvious problem with this logic is that it would do next to nothing to fix our nation's problems if only 40 millionaires paid more in taxes than the average earners in their bracket. This has to be a wide policy.
Nothing requires them to take deductions. In fact, they can turn every penny they own over to the government.

Which means they are full of shit.

I find this very interesting. Now of course the dumb RW cons will say "well they're liberals!". Now they probably are. However, this article directly contradicts the RW propaganda that liberals are hypocrites that only want to raise taxes on anyone but themselves. This is of course non sense.

Tell me, RWs, WHY are these millionaires asking for higher taxes? It's obviously because they care about fixing our nation's problems of crumbling infrastructure and addressing child poverty. Why else would they bother?

I know pretty much all you cons will say "well if they want their taxes raised, why don't they just give more to the IRS right now?" The obvious problem with this logic is that it would do next to nothing to fix our nation's problems if only 40 millionaires paid more in taxes than the average earners in their bracket. This has to be a wide policy.

So question for you, genius.....

What's to stop these millionaires from writing a check to Uncle Sugar?

How about YOU writing a check to the IRS, since apparently you feel the need to continue feeding the monster....please, feel free!

You're arguing with a "Lower taxes and he who dies with the most toys, wins" mentality. It's a pointless exercise because they're operating from a long ago debunked theory of trickle down economics which the GOP and Right Wing pundits continue to push to the incredible detriment of our country.

Forum List

Back