More than 900 people have been fatally shot by police officers in 2015

Its super easy to justify every shooting when you change the criteria for when shootings are justified. From the article:

The Post found that the great majority of people who died at the hands of the police fit at least one of three categories: they were wielding weapons, they were suicidal or mentally troubled, or they ran when officers told them to halt.

Suicidal or mentally troubled? Bang Bang!
Running? Bang Bang

For someone as retarded as you....that would make sense. The rest of us know a cop shooting requires far more to justify it.

If mental illness was the only requirement to be shot....a cop would've taken you out of your misery years ago.

The rest of us know a cop shooting requires far more to justify it.

By golly Bucs I cant wait to hear this extensive list of requirements needed to justify a police shooting. I'm sure its based in something more than feelings. Oh boy!

What are those far more requirements Bucs?

Annnnnd go

Hahaha.....God damn you're a fucking retard.

What are the reasons to justify it? You challenge me to provide them?

Ummm.....okay. Start here:

Graham v. Connor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALL use of force is seen under the standard of Graham vs Connor.

A cop can use force to protect himself or others. The level must be weighed on what a reasonable person would under the same circumstances based on what is KNOWN at the time (NO hindsight allowed).

That takes some critic thinking. It's why judges and prosecutors decide when it's justified and not. You reactionary emotion based thinkers on the left can't be entrusted with those decisions.

in Chicago three weeks alone in September 2015: 49 shot and not by cops.

WEEK IN REVIEW: At least 11 killed in Chicago homicides last week, but number ...

Excerpt:
"Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:02:52 -0700 - Chicago Sun-TimesWEEK IN REVIEW: At least 11 killed in Chicago homicides last week, but"

Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:27:08 -0700 - WEEK IN REVIEW: At least 22 homicide victims in Chicago last week and number ...Homicide Watch Chicago At least 22 people were

"Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:18:34 -0700 - WEEK IN REVIEW: At least 16 people killed in Chicago violenceHomicide Watch Chicago At least 16 people died from violence last"

So your list of "far more requirements" is feeling like I said.

Cop feels like its right? Go for it

Did I leave anything off your extensive list there?

Its super easy to justify every shooting when you change the criteria for when shootings are justified. From the article:

The Post found that the great majority of people who died at the hands of the police fit at least one of three categories: they were wielding weapons, they were suicidal or mentally troubled, or they ran when officers told them to halt.

Running? Bang Bang
Someone who is armed, bonkers and running from police has to be shot. What are they going to do, let them kill others?

You cant kill someone from running. Like I said, widen the reasons why shooting someone is ok and every shooting becomes justified.

Hell, you can slap the "mentally unstable" label on a dead body to cover yourself even more

The reasons haven't been widened in decades. Graham v Connor is still the standard for justified shootings.

The raw stats....found by the liberal Washington Post....show 0% of cops will kill someone this year.

There is no such stat dude :laugh2: Go ahead and post that quote that shows no killings will happen in the future! Then include the link to the crystal ball they are using!:laugh2:

Hey moron.....the OP provides exactly that stat.

They shot 900 in 2015. Out of 1,000,000 cops.

That's approximately 0.1%.

So when I say 0% of cops will shoot someone this year.....that's a VERY accurate stat.

To rise to a full 1%......cops will have to kill 10,000 this year.

See how tiny this issue is? And you morons burned your own cities over it hahahaha!!!!!

We're talking about cops tho. There were a number of deer shot in deer season also but again that has nothing to do with cops shooting unless the cop was a deer hunter too....meh

Yes far more than just "he's running". Is he armed? Is he posing a threat if allowed to escape? Did he turn and pose a threat as he ran?

Thats why people like you are just ignored and gassed when you whine. You aren't intelligent enough to make these decisions.

We're talking about cops tho. There were a number of deer shot in deer season also but again that has nothing to do with cops shooting unless the cop was a deer hunter too....meh

Yes I agree. Why talk about a HUGE problem that ends with thousands of dead blacks......when we can focus on the 0.1% of cops who shoot someone and the number of blacks killed is far far smaller.

Running? Bang Bang
Someone who is armed, bonkers and running from police has to be shot. What are they going to do, let them kill others?

You cant kill someone from running. Like I said, widen the reasons why shooting someone is ok and every shooting becomes justified.

Hell, you can slap the "mentally unstable" label on a dead body to cover yourself even more

The reasons haven't been widened in decades. Graham v Connor is still the standard for justified shootings.

The raw stats....found by the liberal Washington Post....show 0% of cops will kill someone this year.

There is no such stat dude :laugh2: Go ahead and post that quote that shows no killings will happen in the future! Then include the link to the crystal ball they are using!:laugh2:

900 shots REPORTED! There are more or less than 1 million cops...you cant just say it and make up stats and substitue 0% with 0.1% and pretend its the same LOL
Which very different than 0% ya moron...nice try tho

I say 0% of cops will shoot someone this year.....that's a VERY accurate stat.

See how tiny this issue is? And you morons burned your own cities over it hahahaha!!!!!

Thats a very accurate stat if you consider 900 lives give or take to be an oversight.

0% is not the same as 0.1% no matter how much you insist.

Yes far more than just "he's running". Is he armed? Is he posing a threat if allowed to escape? Did he turn and pose a threat as he ran?

Thats why people like you are just ignored and gassed when you whine. You aren't intelligent enough to make these decisions.

They dont have to make decisions since they dont know the answer to those questions. So they shoot to err on the side of caution...which again widens to justifications even more.

Since anyone COULD cause harm to anyone thats an excuse to murder anyone. Possibilities and probabilities dont matter. People have the capacity to hurt others so everyone is a potential target.

I love this extensive list you're putting forth. So far it all falls under "When they feel like it" but you're pretending its different justifications

Yes I agree. Why talk about a HUGE problem that ends with thousands of dead blacks......when we can focus on the 0.1% of cops who shoot someone and the number of blacks killed is far far smaller.

Because we're talking about cops shootings which you said 900 wasnt a big deal but 49 is? Something is fishy there.

What happened to the stats? You didnt divide the number of shootings by the population to determine its statically not a big deal? What gives?

900 shots REPORTED! There are more or less than 1 million cops...you cant just say it and make up stats and substitue 0% with 0.1% and pretend its the same LOL
Which very different than 0% ya moron...nice try tho

I say 0% of cops will shoot someone this year.....that's a VERY accurate stat.

Thats a very accurate stat if you consider 900 lives give or take to be an oversight.

0% is not the same as 0.1% no matter how much you insist.

The Washington Post claims they got all of them.

And yes....0% and 0.1%.....still 0%.

Let that sink in. 0% of cops killed someone in 2015. The "Year of Reckoning"!!!!!!

Not 50%. Not 10%. Not even 2%.

0%.

You morons want a national crisis and want to trash cops and call for violence against cops for something 0.1% did.....AND....of that 0.1%.....90%+ were clearly justified.

But that does leave 50-75 shootings that have NOT BEEN justified. And a motivated media can sure use those to paint a picture as if it's a widespread common occurrence among cops.

And fools like you take the bait like a dumb fish.....you go burn a city.....and the media gets 2 weeks of soaring ratings.

Good God you morons are getting played like fools.

yep, and look at what they have to deal with. Again that is Chicago alone, probably about a 10 mile radius. Fkn 49 people shot by some fkd up set of dudes. And cops go out everyday in that war zone. And you complain about the country and 900 shot. So, out of that 900 how many were justified to you?

They dont have to make decisions since they dont know the answer to those questions. So they shoot to err on the side of caution...which again widens to justifications even more.

Since anyone COULD cause harm to anyone thats an excuse to murder anyone. Possibilities and probabilities dont matter. People have the capacity to hurt others so everyone is a potential target.

I love this extensive list you're putting forth. So far it all falls under "When they feel like it" but you're pretending its different justifications

Wrong.

Dude....you wouldn't pass week 1 of legals at the academy.

Anyone could be a threat? Based on WHAT? OH YEAH....as the SCOTUS law says...."articulable facts and circumstances the officer knows or should know".

You want me to list EVERY scenario that would justify a shooting?? We're gonna need a long thread but I'll gladly educate you.

dude I just showed you one 10 mile radius of the madness the cops of Chicago walk out into weekly. Hell there were eight people shot just yesterday in Chicago. WTFks wrong with you that you think cops are bad guys. They ain't cops doing the shooting it's black on black. What, you don't care?

Wrong.

Dude....you wouldn't pass week 1 of legals at the academy.

Anyone could be a threat? Based on WHAT? OH YEAH....as the SCOTUS law says...."articulable facts and circumstances the officer knows or should know".

You want me to list EVERY scenario that would justify a shooting?? We're gonna need a long thread but I'll gladly educate you.

Yeah, list those things officers know that justify shootings. You can save time by summing it all up under "feelings" or "fear"

Because we're talking about cops shootings which you said 900 wasnt a big deal but 49 is? Something is fishy there.

What happened to the stats? You didnt divide the number of shootings by the population to determine its statically not a big deal? What gives?

49 in ONE city in 1 week is a big deal. That's would be around 2500 in a year. In one city.

yep, and look at what they have to deal with. Again that is Chicago alone, probably about a 10 mile radius. Fkn 49 people shot by some fkd up set of dudes. And cops go out everyday in that war zone. And you complain about the country and 900 shot. So, out of that 900 how many were justified to you?

You think that them doing their job deserves praise and absolves them from criticism?

That reminds me of a Nazi Knock knock joke:

Knock knock
Who's there?
*SLAPS PERSON IN THE FACE* VEE VILL ASK THE QUESTIONS!

49 in ONE city in 1 week is a big deal. That's would be around 2500 in a year. In one city.

Thats 0% Bucs...What? Now 0% matters? When did that change bro?:lol:

Forum List

Back