More than 900 people have been fatally shot by police officers in 2015

So your list of "far more requirements" is feeling like I said.

Cop feels like its right? Go for it

Did I leave anything off your extensive list there?

Yes far more than just "he's running". Is he armed? Is he posing a threat if allowed to escape? Did he turn and pose a threat as he ran?

Thats why people like you are just ignored and gassed when you whine. You aren't intelligent enough to make these decisions.

They dont have to make decisions since they dont know the answer to those questions. So they shoot to err on the side of caution...which again widens to justifications even more.

Since anyone COULD cause harm to anyone thats an excuse to murder anyone. Possibilities and probabilities dont matter. People have the capacity to hurt others so everyone is a potential target.

I love this extensive list you're putting forth. So far it all falls under "When they feel like it" but you're pretending its different justifications

Wrong.

Dude....you wouldn't pass week 1 of legals at the academy.

Anyone could be a threat? Based on WHAT? OH YEAH....as the SCOTUS law says...."articulable facts and circumstances the officer knows or should know".

You want me to list EVERY scenario that would justify a shooting?? We're gonna need a long thread but I'll gladly educate you.

Yeah, list those things officers know that justify shootings. You can save time by summing it all up under "feelings" or "fear"

Well....as the Post said....

If a suspect is armed and threatening the cop that's an obvious one and that accounts for MOST OF the shootings.
If a suspect is trying to take a cops gun in a fight...in which he will become armed and the cop will become unarmed...that's another.
If a suspect is trying to hit a cop with a car.
If a suspect is trying to stab a cop. Or choke a cop. Or hit him with a baseball bat or brick in the head.
If a suspect is doing any of the above to another person creating imminent peril.

Wanna keep going? 90% at least of all cop shootings will fall under those

Chicago (i/ʃᵻˈkɑːɡoʊ/ or /ʃᵻˈkɔːɡoʊ/) is the third most populous city in the United States. With over 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the state ofIllinois and the Midwest. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicagoland, has nearly 10 million people and is the third-largest in the U.S.[4]Chicago is the seat of Cook County.[a]

Why is Bucs not finding the percentage of 49 murders divided by 2.7 residents?
but then you need to filter into the inner city where the 49 murders occurred and that isn't 2.7. We're talking an area 10 miles radius and in the city limits. Not the chicagoland. In Chicago. Get those numbers. BTW, I'm sure the stats for the total in Chi town are somewhere out there.

Here is the report on my previous post.
"Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:33:29 -0800 - Homicide Watch ChicagoWEEK IN REVIEW: Eight people were fatally shot, and one was stabbed to death in Chicago violenceHomicide ..."

So your list of "far more requirements" is feeling like I said.

Cop feels like its right? Go for it

Did I leave anything off your extensive list there?

Yes far more than just "he's running". Is he armed? Is he posing a threat if allowed to escape? Did he turn and pose a threat as he ran?

Thats why people like you are just ignored and gassed when you whine. You aren't intelligent enough to make these decisions.

They dont have to make decisions since they dont know the answer to those questions. So they shoot to err on the side of caution...which again widens to justifications even more.

Since anyone COULD cause harm to anyone thats an excuse to murder anyone. Possibilities and probabilities dont matter. People have the capacity to hurt others so everyone is a potential target.

I love this extensive list you're putting forth. So far it all falls under "When they feel like it" but you're pretending its different justifications

Wrong.

Dude....you wouldn't pass week 1 of legals at the academy.

Anyone could be a threat? Based on WHAT? OH YEAH....as the SCOTUS law says...."articulable facts and circumstances the officer knows or should know".

You want me to list EVERY scenario that would justify a shooting?? We're gonna need a long thread but I'll gladly educate you.

Yeah, list those things officers know that justify shootings. You can save time by summing it all up under "feelings" or "fear"

Well....as the Post said....

If a suspect is armed and threatening the cop that's an obvious one and that accounts for MOST OF the shootings.
If a suspect is trying to take a cops gun in a fight...in which he will become armed and the cop will become unarmed...that's another.
If a suspect is trying to hit a cop with a car.
If a suspect is trying to stab a cop. Or choke a cop. Or hit him with a baseball bat or brick in the head.
If a suspect is doing any of the above to another person creating imminent peril.

Wanna keep going? 90% at least of all cop shootings will fall under those

Yeah keep going...These are the obvious ones no one complains about. Go a little further into the gray area

in Chicago three weeks alone in September 2015: 49 shot and not by cops.

We're talking about cops tho. There were a number of deer shot in deer season also but again that has nothing to do with cops shooting unless the cop was a deer hunter too....meh
yep, and look at what they have to deal with. Again that is Chicago alone, probably about a 10 mile radius. Fkn 49 people shot by some fkd up set of dudes. And cops go out everyday in that war zone. And you complain about the country and 900 shot. So, out of that 900 how many were justified to you?

You think that them doing their job deserves praise and absolves them from criticism?

That reminds me of a Nazi Knock knock joke:

Knock knock
Who's there?
*SLAPS PERSON IN THE FACE* VEE VILL ASK THE QUESTIONS!
did I state that?

Chicago (i/ʃᵻˈkɑːɡoʊ/ or /ʃᵻˈkɔːɡoʊ/) is the third most populous city in the United States. With over 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the state ofIllinois and the Midwest. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicagoland, has nearly 10 million people and is the third-largest in the U.S.[4]Chicago is the seat of Cook County.[a]

Why is Bucs not finding the percentage of 49 murders divided by 2.7 residents?
but then you need to filter into the inner city where the 49 murders occurred and that isn't 2.7. We're talking an area 10 miles radius and in the city limits. Not the chicagoland. In Chicago. Get those numbers. BTW, I'm sure the stats for the total in Chi town somewhere.

Here is the report on my previous post.
"Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:33:29 -0800 - Homicide Watch ChicagoWEEK IN REVIEW: Eight people were fatally shot, and one was stabbed to death in Chicago violenceHomicide ..."

As Bucs said already:

You morons want a national crisis and want to trash cops and call for violence against cops for something 0.1% did.....AND....of that 0.1%.....90%+ were clearly justified.

We're talking about cops tho. There were a number of deer shot in deer season also but again that has nothing to do with cops shooting unless the cop was a deer hunter too....meh
yep, and look at what they have to deal with. Again that is Chicago alone, probably about a 10 mile radius. Fkn 49 people shot by some fkd up set of dudes. And cops go out everyday in that war zone. And you complain about the country and 900 shot. So, out of that 900 how many were justified to you?

You think that them doing their job deserves praise and absolves them from criticism?

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

Yes by stating "Yep, and look what they have to deal with" Go ahead and write an essay on why that phrase doesnt mean what it means.

Yes I agree. Why talk about a HUGE problem that ends with thousands of dead blacks......when we can focus on the 0.1% of cops who shoot someone and the number of blacks killed is far far smaller.

Because we're talking about cops shootings which you said 900 wasnt a big deal but 49 is? Something is fishy there.

What happened to the stats? You didnt divide the number of shootings by the population to determine its statically not a big deal? What gives?

49 in ONE city in 1 week is a big deal. That's would be around 2500 in a year. In one city.

Thats 0% Bucs...What? Now 0% matters? When did that change bro?:lol:

AAAAHHHHH.....yes....Chicago is 2.5 million people. And 2500 in a year would be.....0.1%. Good....you're learning!

Now....consider most of those 2500 happen in a small area of a few square miles of the city....whose population is more around 250K. Now we see the problem.

You're comparing a stat I had using ALL COPS to one involving ALL Chicago residents when....in fact....a small % of Chicago residents account for almost all the murders.

It would be Iike saying cops killed 900 people in 2015 (fact) but then NOT recognizing that 850 of those killings occurred in the states of Iowa and Utah (they didnt). If the cop stat included a massive and necessary asterisk it would be noted.

If cops kill 1000 in 2016.....and 900 of them occur within the same 2 states...yeah...then we are gonna have a reckoning with those states cops. Just like we need to have with SOME parts of cities like Chicago and Baltimore.

Last edited:
1 million cops
250K Chicago resisdents

You love round numbers that come from no where to justify things dont you?

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

Yes by stating "Yep, and look what they have to deal with" Go ahead and write an essay on why that phrase doesnt mean what it means.
that's ok, you can perceive however you feel. I don't, but don't let me saying so taint your feeling.

The facts are you have very little and just prove you hate cops and don't care that blacks kill blacks. My perception of your dumb ass posts. So I think that makes you much more of low life for not valuing a black life. I find your kind full of hate and you prove it by the fact you don't care. You sir are fk'd up!

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

that's ok, you can perceive however you feel. I don't, but don't let me saying so taint your feeling.

Concession

The facts are you have very little and just prove you hate cops and don't care that blacks kill blacks.

One has nothing to do with the other. I can object to police actions without referring to Chicago and vice versa.

My perception of your dumb ass posts. So I think that makes you much more of low life for not valuing a black life. I find your kind full of hate and you prove by the fact you don't care. You sir are fk'd up!

I think that first statement is missing words while you call someone a dumbass. Insults, yanno :eusa_naughty: Gotta come correct.

Accusations? Sheesh, you just couldnt explain your own posts...Id say its a stretch and outside your ability to explain someone elses thoughts after not being able to explain your own

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

Concession

The facts are you have very little and just prove you hate cops and don't care that blacks kill blacks.

One has nothing to do with the other. I can object to police actions without referring to Chicago and vice versa.

My perception of your dumb ass posts. So I think that makes you much more of low life for not valuing a black life. I find your kind full of hate and you prove by the fact you don't care. You sir are fk'd up!

I think that first statement is missing words while you call someone a dumbass. Insults, yanno :eusa_naughty: Gotta come correct.

Accusations? Sheesh, you just couldnt explain your own posts...Id say its a stretch and outside your ability to explain someone elses thoughts after not being able to explain your own
concession? hahahaahahahaha. I guess you didn't understand, you can believe whatever you want you fk I give two shits. I told you I didn't and that should be enough, but I know not for you cause you're just a fk. a dumb one at that.

I asked you out of the 900 how many were justified. But I supposed with your dumb fk mentality don't think a cop is ever justified. It's who you are. Then, the entire discussion just becomes a pissing match and you aren't worth it. The statistics as pointed out by Buc are the statistics. What you think of them is up to you, but to me,

I'd be more concerned that far too many blacks were dying at the hands of blacks and try and do something against that. But I know, not you cause it ain't a cop.

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

Concession

concession? hahahaahahahaha. I guess you didn't understand, you can believe whatever you want you fk I give two shits. I told you I didn't and that should be enough, but I know not for you cause you're just a fk. a dumb one at that.

You saying things isnt enough you fool, you have to make sense...you cant so no one cares WHY that you double back over your own words, you did it and seem mad that you cant explain it. Sorry

I asked you out of the 900 how many were justified. But I supposed with your dumb fk mentality don't think a cop is ever justified. It's who you are. Then, the entire discussion just becomes a pissing match and you aren't worth it. The statistics as pointed out by Buc are the statistics. What you think of them is up to you, but to me,

You're the only one here calling names while saying you dont have time for a pissing match with one contestant. YOU! LOL

I'd be more concerned that far too many blacks were dying at the hands of blacks and try and do something against that. But I know, not you cause it ain't a cop.

But the great thing about all of this is that you dont get to tell anyone what they should care more about. And since I am able to discuss two different things without having to choose which one is more worthy, what you think I should care more about doesnt mean shit.

Again, you cant even explain your own posts and believe that just because you say something stupid and illogical that I should play along because you said so.

did I state that?

Concession

You saying things isnt enough you fool, you have to make sense...you cant so no one cares WHY that you double back over your own words, you did it and seem mad that you cant explain it. Sorry

You're the only one here calling names while saying you dont have time for a pissing match with one contestant. YOU! LOL

But the great thing about all of this is that you dont get to tell anyone what they should care more about. And since I am able to discuss two different things without having to choose which one is more worthy, what you think I should care more about doesnt mean shit.

Again, you cant even explain your own posts and believe that just because you say something stupid and illogical that I should play along because you said so.
and the attempted piss is out there.

Knock knock
Who's there?
did I state that?

Concession

Oh no he already answered. See....almost all are justified (some aren't that's only fair). But....see....police just don't report all their non justified ones. Sure...Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and CNN and MSNBC and Cop Block and local media ALL cover it for weeks....but the cops just don't acknowledge it happened they hide it and no one knows about it. See? Makes perfect sense.

Bucs thinks that everything is reported and if its not reported it didnt happen. Seems fair. Everything that happens in out in the public.

Then the next thread Bucs is going to tell you that Obama secretly wants to take your guns but its not on TV because....uh,

Bucs thinks that everything is reported and if its not reported it didnt happen. Seems fair. Everything that happens in out in the public.

Then the next thread Bucs is going to tell you that Obama secretly wants to take your guns but its not on TV because....uh,

Well....if police shoot and kill someone...the entire Internet knows about it within hours. Kinda hard to no report that huh?

There really needs to be an accurate accounting of actual police shootings. Many departments refuse to divulge this information. It shouldn't be optional.

There is. Washington Post did a year on it.

When a shooting happens it's instantly on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter...CNN MSNBC and local news. Lawyers scramble.

Kinda silly to think if an incident is all over the news and social media and has lawyers involved.....that the PD is then gonna say "Nuh uh....didn't happen. Nothing to report here."

Seriously. You guys are silly on this.

You'd have a better argument if you said police don't always report when an officer unlawfully punches a suspect. That definitely occurs in some departments.

But a KILLING??? Show me one news story of a police killing that wasn't reported by the PD? Let me guess....you can't because cops take the suspects out to the woods and kill them and bury them and no one knows about it right? Oooooohhh.....that must be it.

There really needs to be an accurate accounting of actual police shootings. Many departments refuse to divulge this information. It shouldn't be optional.

Its not optional to do a report or release the report. It's NOT optional to forward it to the state police. It IS optional to send it to the FBI....because the FBI does not have chain of command authority over state or city police (Yay states rights!)

The Freedom of Information Act mandates all police reports be public. It's how the media gets all their info.

You can find out about any shootings by any agency with a simple FOIA request.

Forum List

Back