More Than Half of Obama's Twitter Fans: FAKE

Agent.Tom

Certifiably Audacious
Jun 7, 2013
TEXAS
It's recently been discovered that out of President Obama's 36.9 million Twitter followers, 19.5 million (53%) of them aren't even real people.

Unsurprisingly, about half of Joe Biden's followers are fake people, and about 35% of the First Lady's followers are fake.

In fact, the top 4 Twitter accounts with the most fake followers are:

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama
4. The White House Communications Shop

supporting article

Last edited:
It's recently been discovered that out of President Obama's 36.9 million Twitter followers, 19.5 million (53%) of them aren't even real people.

Unsurprisingly, about half of Joe Biden's followers are fake people, and about 35% of the First Lady's followers are fake.

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

Oh well, half the people ACORN registered to vote weren't real either. And Obama got over 100% of votes in some places, but Dems think logic isn't an issue when it comes to him. They'll be here soon to claim it's a lie that he has fake followers. Probably some vast rightwing conspiracy.

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

How about Bob Dole?

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

Anything he does is fake.

He even has a fake Nobel Peace Prize.....

Well, I guess most that half of his twitter followers are all dead. I mean he had dead people voting for him in both elections. I guess they are fake in a way. Bwahahaha! Top THAT one liberal pansies!

From the OP article
The difference between fake followers and 'real' ones is comprised of 'inactive' accounts, which may relate to real people but no longer send tweets with any regularity.
There are several reasons why so many followers of a given Twitter account might be considered 'fake.' In some cases, direct marketers and other spammers follow influential accounts en masse, hoping to be followed in return.
Twitter's own CEO, Dick Costolo, has a personal feed followed by 1.1 million people, but 31 per cent of them are fake.

Read more: Barack Obama has 19.5m fake Twitter followers | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nothing to see here folks.

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

That's why I don't believe polls. I think liberals with nothing better to do flood polling sites to manipulate the numbers.

There's no way the moonbat messiah should have a %51/%47 Approve/Disapprove rating on Fox News for instance.

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

That's why I don't believe polls. I think liberals with nothing better to do flood polling sites to manipulate the numbers.

There's no way the moonbat messiah should have a %51/%47 Approve/Disapprove rating on Fox News for instance.

Yeah, that's it, un skew those polls and Romney wins! :lol:

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama

supporting article

Yeah, that's it, un skew those polls and Romney wins! :lol:

It's called voter fraud. When the voter ID laws are enforced, a democrook never wins again.

Forum List

Back